Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Solved]Multi-Quote Issue

5 posters

Go down

[Solved]Multi-Quote Issue Empty [Solved]Multi-Quote Issue

Post by dovey Sun May 26, 2013 2:11 pm

I've been unable to use the multi-quote feature.

These are the steps I use, as someone explained to me:
1]Click "multi-quote" on all of the things you want to reply to, except the last one.
2]Click "quote" on the last thing

I don't know if this is correct, but I've also tried every other combination imaginable, and it always ends up quoting only the last thing.

The only reason I'm making a thread on this is because I saw someone else was having problems too. Maybe there are others, and this thread can clear up any confusions.

So... if I'm doing this wrong, let me know. If not, well... I don't know. [Solved]Multi-Quote Issue 3516892631
dovey
dovey

Back to top Go down

[Solved]Multi-Quote Issue Empty Re: [Solved]Multi-Quote Issue

Post by Azuula Sun May 26, 2013 7:17 pm

I must be old fashioned as I just manually add my own QUOTE and /QUOTE (wrapped with [ ] brackets) around the passage I'm quoting lol

yes it does confuse me too, i'll ask sanji about this. he might know the solution :)
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayleigh Sun May 26, 2013 7:22 pm

solution:

you select all the quotes you want to quote by the "multi quote" feature and once you have done that, then you must clikc POST REPLY at the top left corner of the thread and walla ! :)
Rayleigh
Rayleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula Sun May 26, 2013 7:28 pm

Azuula wrote: I must be old fashioned as I just manually add my own QUOTE and /QUOTE (wrapped with [ ] brackets) around the passage I'm quoting lol

yes it does confuse me too, i'll ask sanji about this. he might know the solution :)

Sanji wrote:solution:

you select all the quotes you want to quote by the "multi quote" feature and once you have done that, then you must clikc POST REPLY at the top left corner of the thread and walla ! :)

---------------------------------------

aha, thanks sanji, it works :D
Dovey, if you still have trouble, please inform me and i'll lend you some picture steps. If it's passed through and working fine with you, i'll need to call this thread as solved. [Solved]Multi-Quote Issue 2538979933
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Mon May 27, 2013 1:16 am

I always do it this way
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Mon May 27, 2013 2:05 am

ɢɨɳ ★ wrote:

I always do it this way

Yeah, that's the only way it works here. However, if you are used to different message boards, it might work differently. At NarutoForums for instance, the multi-quote option works exactly the way dovey was trying to do it (click "multi-quote" for each post, then "quote" on the last one, and all of the quoted posts will show up).
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Mon May 27, 2013 3:30 am

Yamasaki Akaiko wrote:
ɢɨɳ ★ wrote:

I always do it this way

Yeah, that's the only way it works here. However, if you are used to different message boards, it might work differently. At NarutoForums for instance, the multi-quote option works exactly the way dovey was trying to do it (click "multi-quote" for each post, then "quote" on the last one, and all of the quoted posts will show up).

I see now. Well, for the forums I've been at, it works in the same way as it does here.

Anyway dovey, try this out and tell us if it was a succes
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by dovey Mon May 27, 2013 7:46 am

dovey wrote:I've been unable to use the multi-quote feature.

These are the steps I use, as someone explained to me:
1]Click "multi-quote" on all of the things you want to reply to, except the last one.
2]Click "quote" on the last thing

I don't know if this is correct, but I've also tried every other combination imaginable, and it always ends up quoting only the last thing.

The only reason I'm making a thread on this is because I saw someone else was having problems too. Maybe there are others, and this thread can clear up any confusions.

So... if I'm doing this wrong, let me know. If not, well... I don't know. [Solved]Multi-Quote Issue 3516892631

Thank you, Sanji! :3
dovey
dovey

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula Mon May 27, 2013 11:00 am

Solved! Locked.
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content