Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Call of Duty Ghosts.

3 posters

Go down

Call of Duty Ghosts. Empty Call of Duty Ghosts.

Post by Icarus Wed May 22, 2013 1:50 pm

Lets all address the elephant in the room shall we?
To start, I'm fairly certain it was leaked and now is being released early. I say this because I woke up that day and looked on YouTube, in the suggested videos section. Ther I found a gameplay video of a guy playing Black Ops 2, with the caption saying CoD Ghosts. So I watched the video, he did alright in the gameplay, but that's not important, what really peaked my interests were the pictures he had edited into the video to pop up. They were of the game case of the supposed new game. After that I scoured google for anything related and after every opened and closed tab there were fifty more taking its place. The thing was blowing up like crazy. Not long after that though I had to go to work, and at first break I was at it again. But this time I checked Facebook, and guess what popped up there, the Official Call of Duty Ghosts page. Heh. Keep in mind all this, including the time in between me getting to work and going to break, took place in about two to three hours. So it seemed like they just said fuck it, and released it.

So, as time passes, I'll post more stuff to this thread concerning the game. I'm pretty stoked about it. A new story. I'm not really a huge Black Ops fan, I prefer the Modern Warfare series.

Also, if you guys have any news to post feel free. ^.^
Cheers.
Icarus
Icarus

Back to top Go down

Call of Duty Ghosts. Empty Re: Call of Duty Ghosts.

Post by ClassyLPS Wed May 22, 2013 1:54 pm

I love COD. :D I've been playing Battlefield 3 because I got bored of BO2.. I like the MW series a lot more as well. ^.^ I have high expectations for the new one.. >;D
ClassyLPS
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by Icarus Wed May 22, 2013 1:56 pm

Icarus
Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Thu May 23, 2013 6:44 am

Looks pretty interesting.
The only thing with COD games is I don't really think they're worth buying when they first come out. I like to see how others like the gameplay, graphics, etc for these games because I haven't really liked 1-2 of them. We'll see though.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum