Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

naruhina proof

+3
NekoKimio
Yuri
itachi75
7 posters

Go down

naruhina proof Empty naruhina proof

Post by itachi75 Fri May 10, 2013 6:02 am

Spoiler:
-
I am a guy who just deals in facts. i believe what i see, and in this manga i have seen quite enough for me to support Naruhina lol
itachi75

Back to top Go down

naruhina proof Empty Re: naruhina proof

Post by Yuri Fri May 10, 2013 6:14 am

Great analysis my friend
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Fri May 10, 2013 6:27 am

GIVES ME THE UTMOST CONFIDENCE. RAAAAH.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by dovey Fri May 10, 2013 11:35 am

I agree.
Except for the "Naruto loves Hinata" part. I think his feelings for her are growing, and we can consider them as "liking as more than a friend," but love is a strong word/concept.
But... I'm 99% sure NaruHina will be endgame.
dovey
dovey

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Fri May 10, 2013 3:21 pm

I agree so much. <3

One thing I'd like to say, though. I don't think the holding hands was equivalent of kissing, even if the Japanese culture sees it differently. I think it was romantic for a different reason, and I don't like to use the Japanese culture argument, since I don't know much about it.

I think it was romantic because Naruto is well aware that Hinata is in love with him. He was shown remembering her confession with a smile, and Neji had just told him she is willing to die for him. Hinata caressing his face was obviously a romantic gesture, and he responded in a positive way to it. We also have Hinata's comments on Naruto's hand that makes her feel safe. It was a moment where they both responded to each other's gestures in positive ways. It was a mutual moment, something NarSak lacks mind you.

naruhina proof 2745595388
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Fri May 10, 2013 4:28 pm

dovey wrote:I agree.
Except for the "Naruto loves Hinata" part. I think his feelings for her are growing, and we can consider them as "liking as more than a friend," but love is a strong word/concept.
But... I'm 99% sure NaruHina will be endgame.

Agreed. I think he's starting, or had started, to view her in a different light. LET IT BLOSSOM.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Sat May 11, 2013 8:25 am

Strawberry wrote:I agree so much. <3

One thing I'd like to say, though. I don't think the holding hands was equivalent of kissing, even if the Japanese culture sees it differently. I think it was romantic for a different reason, and I don't like to use the Japanese culture argument, since I don't know much about it.

I think it was romantic because Naruto is well aware that Hinata is in love with him. He was shown remembering her confession with a smile, and Neji had just told him she is willing to die for him. Hinata caressing his face was obviously a romantic gesture, and he responded in a positive way to it. We also have Hinata's comments on Naruto's hand that makes her feel safe. It was a moment where they both responded to each other's gestures in positive ways. It was a mutual moment, something NarSak lacks mind you.

naruhina proof 2745595388

Agree with this ^___~
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula Sat May 11, 2013 8:34 am

"Naruto loves hinata" I don't think that is possible yet.
I mean, naruto is still a person with idiocy acts... O,o I don't even know if naruto knows holding hands with hinata means he loves her naruhina proof 3187358519
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Sat May 11, 2013 8:40 am

It certainly does mean that he hasn't forgotten her confession yet and that the chance is big that he will accept her feelings and return them :3
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sun May 12, 2013 4:52 pm

You know the amazing thing, when it comes to romantic moments, there is always one person present, Kiba, when Naruto threw away Sakura's false confession Kiba (along with everyone else) knew that it was a lie and had an expression of anger, he knew it wasn't sincere. Then much later on when Naruto rescued Hinata he was present when Hinata said look in his eyes you can tell it's him, then followed by it's all in your eyes don't get so down on yourself, you're strong. Kiba was there. then to top it all off for the first time he teased Naruto about acting tough around Hinata.

I remember Kiba teasing Hinata about fainting when she saw Naruto all bandaged up, usually when he teases people like that he is right, so if we are going by 611 then it means that there is something going on between Naruto and Hinata.

another character that supports NaruHina is Neji, he was also present when Naruto saved Hinata, and that look at his eyes/it's all in your eyes exchange, he knew something was going on between the two, most likely the reason why he threw his life away, mostly because his character reached the peak of it's development, but to do so on a high to defend both Naruto and Hinata, but before that his dying words to Naruto were, Hinata is willing to die for you. this proves that Neji supported it heavily as well, his sacrifice would in turn lead to another massive push for NaruHina.

Shino to a lesser extent seems to support NaruHina, he even said during one of the fillers (not important, but it was mentioned in the filler) that Hinata has been training and creating her own techniques to impress Naruto, (or along that line)

Kurenai knows Hinata is in love with Naruto.

Sakura most definitely knows that Hinata loves Naruto.

so there is a decent amount of characters that have supported it either directly or indirectly.

Now with NaruHina becoming less one-sided and Naruto opening up to the fact that Hinata does love him and is willing to throw her life away for him, and being teased by Kiba (who is usually right about this stuff) I find that the balance in this whole pairing debate has shifted in the last 200 or so chapters towards NaruHina, as the moments have really been shoved into our faces naruhina proof 1461727051
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down