Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mustang is in the house

+3
NekoKimio
TinaBeanz
Mustang
7 posters

Go down

The Mustang is in the house Empty The Mustang is in the house

Post by Mustang Thu May 09, 2013 4:40 pm

Hello folks, its great to find a NaruHina forum, I am enjoying it so far
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

The Mustang is in the house Empty Re: The Mustang is in the house

Post by TinaBeanz Thu May 09, 2013 6:32 pm

Hi The Mustang is in the house 695800385 glad to have you with us.
TinaBeanz
TinaBeanz

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Thu May 09, 2013 6:39 pm

Welcome! Glad you've joined the loooove!
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula Thu May 09, 2013 7:12 pm

Welcome to the biggest naruhina fans, naruhina forums! Enjoy ur stay and make sure you follow the rules :)
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Fri May 10, 2013 2:51 am

Welcome Mustang! It's nice having you bere :3 by the way could your name be based on Roy Mustang from FMA?
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Fri May 10, 2013 2:52 am

ɢɨɳ ★ wrote:Welcome Mustang! It's nice having you bere :3 by the way could your name be based on Roy Mustang from FMA?

Nope it is from one of my favourite WW2 fighters the P51 Mustang
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Fri May 10, 2013 2:54 am

I see, it was an airplane :3
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

The Mustang is in the house Empty my reasons for liking NaruHina

Post by Mustang Fri May 10, 2013 3:15 am

I think it would be a nice idea to point out why I love NaruHina.

well here it goes.

first off for me NaruHina was set up for me near the end of the Chunin Exams just before Naruto's fight with Neji, we all know that naruto was feeling down about his fight with Hinata's now deceased cousin (RIP Neji), It was Hinata who was the one to help pick up his confidence, what I realized then is that Hinata will tell Naruto what he needs to know, (not wants to know), to me that is an important trait for anyone. it also showed me (as well as everyone else) that Hinata has an understanding of Naruto that no other character has in the series which is better in the long term. This trait was again shown in the more recent chapter of 615 before Naruto took Hinata's hand.

Another thing as I already pointed out Hinata understands Naruto and what he has been through, because she can relate to it as she had been through all the pain because of the strictness of her father.

The next thing I like about NaruHina is the fact the dynamics between them has gone to another level since the confession, which is the moment I consider one of the most important in the series, I find that NaruSaku collapsed after the Kage Summit which the NS fans don't seem to realize, (back onto the topic) I feel that every scene involving Naruto and Hinata has had more thought put into it by Kishi, like he has been intending for it to happen for sometime now and the hand holding scene was a step in the right direction.

I promised myself not to use Kushina's last words as a reason to argue my point, but I will go with it any way, a lot of people forget that Naruto's mother told him not to go for the first girl you fall in love with, that could easily mean Sakura since she was the first girl he had a crush on (that's all it was), but one of the biggest things I missed was the self sacrifice part, both Kushina and Hinata love Naruto unconditionally, Kushina as a mother would do and Hinata as the one who yearns for Naruto acknowledgement and to be with him forever. We all have seen the great lengths that Hinata has gone involving her love for Naruto, she was willing to sacrifice herself to save Naruto from Pain and was willing to use herself as a human shield to keep Naruto safe from the Juubi. Even Neji pointed out with his dying words that Hinata is willing to die for Naruto.

there is more, but I think I will save that bit for later

Last edited by 51-mustang on Fri May 10, 2013 3:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : slight error)
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Fri May 10, 2013 3:56 am

Nice insight. About the Kushina thing, yes I've also noticed the part about self-sacrifice about one's love. It's the ultimate form of love, even Neji's last words, inplying that Hinata would throw away her life for Naruto, for the one she loves. Just as Neji did for the person he loved most; Hinata (I'm about to cry here)
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Gakushin Fri May 10, 2013 4:39 am

Wait, Neji dies??? The Mustang is in the house 2079757843

jk lol

Welcome to the love o/
Gakushin
Gakushin

Back to top Go down

The Mustang is in the house Empty The scenes that set it up for me.

Post by Mustang Fri May 10, 2013 3:44 pm

Now that I have talked about what I like about NaruHina, it is time for me to tell you the top 5 moments that set it all up for me.

Here are my Honourable mentions to start things off with.

Chapter 611: when the Shinobi Alliance arrives in time to save Bee, Kakashi, Gai and Naruto. Hinata helps with the rescue by directing Ino with her Byakugan. after that successful rescue she asks if Naruto was fine, his reply was a simple hell yeah, good old Kiba would tease him by saying there is no need to be a tough guy just because Hinata is here. wait a second did something happen between Naruto and Hinata of screen? something we didn't know about.

During the Chunin Exams, Hinata offered to help Naruto cheat, but he refused to because it would put her team and his team in danger of losing marks, then later on Naruto would yell out words of support to Hinata during her fight against Neji.

I hate using fillers to argue me point as much as I dislike using Kushina to argue my point as well prefer to go with canon. During the Bikochu (not sure if spelt correctly) Naruto, Shino and Kiba were trapped by the bug case thing, Hinata came to their rescue and performed her own technique saving Naruto, which gets me thinking, was this one of the times Naruto was mentioning when he told Hinata that he was lame and that she had saved him on at least two occasions?

The next Is when Hinata was heading to where Naruto was fight, she promised herself that after the war, she would not be chasing after Naruto, she would be walking right next to him holding his hand.

Alright on to the main event my top 5 scenes, not all of them are major, but to me it shows a lot of where it is heading.

5. Naruto was starting to show signs of questioning his abilities before his fight with Neji, he noticed that Hinata was standing around at his old training ground, he opened up about his doubts to Hinata (the only female character he has ever done that with), Hinata then tells him that he is a proud failure because he always gets back up and continues on his path. this moment showed two things to me, 1. Naruto seems to be more mature around Hinata and is willing to tell her, the things that hurt him the most or his self doubts, 2. Hinata has a higher understanding of Naruto due to her having a similar childhood to him, this helps with the fact that she knows exactly what to tell Naruto to encourage him. to prove that further, she has encouraged him to fight on a few occasions.

4. When Naruto returns after a mission, he needed a team to search for Sasuke, one of the first teams he encounters was Team 8 which just so happens to have Hinata, he forgets who Shino is and Kiba well how could he forget about him, wait a minute where is Hinata? that's right she was too nervous to greet Naruto, after Naruto asks why Hinata was hiding much to the dismay of Shino and then moments later tells Hinata not to say a thing but to come along with him she faints for a second time. this moment showed a lot of us one thing, Hinata's love for Naruto hadn't diminished, to me it in fact grew.

3. On a few occasions after Hinata's confession we find that Naruto was specifically thought about Hinata, the first was after he regained his senses after his transformation, he specifically remembered Hinata and then the village, the next was when he explained why he transformed, saying when Pain hurt Hinata his heart connected with Kurama's will with an injured Hinata in the background and lastly after he had saved Hinata from being cut down, he gave Hinata words of encouragement, it was then he told her that she had saved his life on more than one occasion with him smiling at her with Hinata's rescue in his mind, he tells her not to be so down, it's all in her eyes. these moment's proved one thing and that was, Hinata's confession has had a deep impact on Naruto and some of his flashbacks are specifically of Hinata's willingness to sacrifice herself for him.

2. Hinata's confession. very little to be said on this one, Naruto was pinned down with no help in sight, Hinata jumps in knowing that she could end up being killed, but not without telling Naruto how she feels. this scene showed us how far Hinata is willing to go for Naruto.

1. Holding hands for the first time. again not much needs to be said about it, Hinata encourages Naruto to not give up because of Neji's sacrifice, after her fine speech Naruto takes Hinata's hand and thanks her for being by his side. even for a short time we can tell he has accepted Hinata's love for him.

hope you all like my top 5 moments.

Last edited by 51-mustang on Sun May 12, 2013 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by itachi75 Sat May 11, 2013 4:10 am

welcome to the discussion :D
itachi75

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Tue May 28, 2013 3:28 am

I really need to get myself an avatar to clear up the blank area, maybe a P51 Mustang as my picture, or a Spitfire.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum