Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NaruHina Presented?

+11
Batokusanagi
Mustang
Zori
Darkhope
Strawberry
NekoKimio
itachi75
Twin Steps
Yuri
TinaBeanz
Azuula
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

NaruHina Presented? - Page 2 Empty Re: NaruHina Presented?

Post by Mustang Mon May 13, 2013 4:26 pm

Batokusanagi wrote:"It's all in your eyes. Don't get so down on yourself, you're strong". How much truth in those words NaruHina Presented? - Page 2 195309866
I think Kishi will mirror this moment by making Naruto save her later as, obviously the Alliance can't do anything against the juubi and Madara now that Naruto is out chakra (even if they he wasn't the bad guys are still too much). Maybe we'll get a "now I'll protect you" moment.

We also need to remember that the four previous Hokage, Sasuke, Taka and Orochimaru are on the way, then there is the fight between Kakashi and Obito, I don't think we will see much NaruHina in the coming chapter.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Tue May 14, 2013 3:53 pm

51-mustang wrote:
Batokusanagi wrote:"It's all in your eyes. Don't get so down on yourself, you're strong". How much truth in those words NaruHina Presented? - Page 2 195309866
I think Kishi will mirror this moment by making Naruto save her later as, obviously the Alliance can't do anything against the juubi and Madara now that Naruto is out chakra (even if they he wasn't the bad guys are still too much). Maybe we'll get a "now I'll protect you" moment.

We also need to remember that the four previous Hokage, Sasuke, Taka and Orochimaru are on the way, then there is the fight between Kakashi and Obito, I don't think we will see much NaruHina in the coming chapter.
True, I'm not thinking 615 Naruhina, but 629 Naruhina. Not too unrealistic, I think... even with everything else going on.
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Tue May 14, 2013 4:19 pm

Batokusanagi wrote:
51-mustang wrote:

True, I'm not thinking 615 Naruhina, but 629 Naruhina. Not too unrealistic, I think... even with everything else going on.

But I do believe that there will be more moments in future chapters that will push NaruHina closer to becoming reality. The way NaruHina has been presented in this war has been rather sweet, these moments have been very meaningful and it shows that there is something between the two of them, but there might be a moment when Minato arrives, he saw what happened during the Pain fight while inside Naruto's mind, so there is no doubt he saw Hinata's confession as well. he could end up teasing them as well. don't know but it does seem we might see something soon.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Wed May 15, 2013 3:05 am

Yeah, I meant something would happen with her Byakugan or storyline, not die! GOD FORBID.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed May 15, 2013 8:37 am

NekoKimio wrote:Yeah, I meant something would happen with her Byakugan or storyline, not die! GOD FORBID.

Yeah sorry about that I sort of jumped the gun a bit on that one, I have seen so many fans of the series state that Hinata was going to die, glad that has never come true NaruHina Presented? - Page 2 3217274906
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Wed May 15, 2013 1:21 pm

What if this happened in a future chapter?

Will= Naruto
Elizabeth= Hinata
Barbossa= Minato

NaruHina Presented? - Page 2 195309866
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by itachi75 Wed May 15, 2013 1:29 pm

really doubt it, but it would be awesome :) NaruHina Presented? - Page 2 704842727
itachi75

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed May 15, 2013 1:36 pm

GAR you kiss the bride me harty.

I could totally see it happening, on board the Black Pearl (in the leaf village) fighting off a swarm of pirates (I mean Ninja) and Minato fighting off some more enemies.

Naruto and Hinata are dancing around the battlefield killing swarms of enemies while taking their vows.

would have imagined it at the waterfalls Naruto when accidently perved on Hinata, Hey can you imagine what would happen if Hinata told Naruto it was her dancing at the waterfall NaruHina Presented? - Page 2 2697176399
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:31 am

51-mustang wrote:GAR  you kiss the bride me harty.

I could totally see it happening, on board the Black Pearl (in the leaf village) fighting off a swarm of pirates (I mean Ninja) and Minato fighting off some more enemies.

Naruto and Hinata are dancing around the battlefield killing swarms of enemies while taking their vows.

would have imagined it at the waterfalls Naruto when accidently perved on Hinata, Hey can you imagine what would happen if Hinata told Naruto it was her dancing at the waterfall NaruHina Presented? - Page 2 2697176399

this is slightly a bit off topic but there is actually a fanfiction in which naruto and hinata made wedding vows will fighting in a war. I posted the link In the fanfiction section
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:20 am

Batokusanagi wrote:What if this happened in a future chapter?

Will= Naruto
Elizabeth= Hinata
Barbossa= Minato

NaruHina Presented? - Page 2 195309866

Da faq? Well....maybe....sure why not?
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:55 am

Wouldn't that be something.
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:54 am

Twin Steps wrote:Da faq? Well....maybe....sure why not?
Haha well, they might not survive this war, Naruto might as well put a ring on it while he still has time NaruHina Presented? - Page 2 2697176399
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyface Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:23 am

^where's he gonna get it..???
funnyface
funnyface

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:48 pm

funnyface wrote:^where's he gonna get it..???

A metaphorical ring NaruHina Presented? - Page 2 1083899712
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:22 pm

The best that it can be.
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by ClassyLPS Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:41 pm

Onion ring. Tasty and romantic.
ClassyLPS
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:09 pm

It would be a quick one to eat to say the least. lol
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:19 pm

Oh, I know, he could rip off a piece of the cloth of his headband and wrap around her finger  NaruHina Presented? - Page 2 528746348
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2