Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A little tid-bit.

4 posters

Go down

A little tid-bit. Empty A little tid-bit.

Post by Icarus Sat May 04, 2013 1:52 pm

I wrote this the other night when I was pretty drunk. So if there are any typos please feel free to tell me about them, I've already gone over it a couple times (had to xD). So, erm.. Enjoy I guess. ^.^

Life is a tricky bastard

Life is a maelstrom, swirling and thrashing at everything.. At everyone.. At every fibre and atom of anything it reaches. The trick to surviving such a disturbing and sorrowful existence, if only for a little while, is to find something that makes it bearable, if only just. That sliver of hope, that shard of true passion, true joy, that little bit of sun shown through those wretched clouds. To make you think. No.. That makes you believe that one day.. Everything will be okay. That nothing matters but that one thing. I cannot tell you much more really. For I've not found my shinning array just yet. It seems as though life, the troublesome and dastardly being that it is, wants me to venture on, or suffer just a bit more. To where or for what? I haven't the slightest idea, I seem to be lost. But I do know, if you find yours, that you need to hold onto it with everything you've got. Life will tear at it even more than it has tried to tear you. Because life prefers the tearful eyes, the runny nose, and the sad sad frown, much much more than it adores the crow's feet that prove one has laughed and smiled copious amounts and those whole-faced grins. Life's a damn mastermind, so be weary.
Icarus
Icarus

Back to top Go down

A little tid-bit. Empty Re: A little tid-bit.

Post by Azuula Sat May 04, 2013 3:44 pm

Yes, i understood it very well.
Great piece crow! :)
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by Icarus Sun May 05, 2013 4:02 am

Woot woot. Thank you. ^.^
Icarus
Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by dovey Sun May 05, 2013 9:42 am

Very beautiful.
And life does feel that way sometimes.
dovey
dovey

Back to top Go down

Post by Icarus Sun May 05, 2013 11:15 am

Seems like all the time, but everyone experiences their life differently I suppose.
Icarus
Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by white011 Mon May 19, 2014 7:23 pm

I feel this and it was a good one ,in Helsinki where i am an fortune teller and i write certain lines about life and the title of it life is full of reason to suffer but full of reason to be happy .
white011

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum