Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming ID thread

4 posters

Go down

Gaming ID thread Empty Gaming ID thread

Post by The Merchant Thu May 02, 2013 11:21 am

Here's a thread for members to share their XBL gamertags, PSN IDs, friend codes, etc, so that people playing on the same platforms can play together online.

As for myself:

PSN IDs
PuebloMerchant
TheHeroOfKvatch

DS friend code
2536 3102 3160
The Merchant
The Merchant

Back to top Go down

Gaming ID thread Empty Re: Gaming ID thread

Post by DerelictV Thu May 02, 2013 11:28 am

HMMMm

I usually play MMORPGs
So..

Currently I'm playing Star Wars the Old Republic
idk if anyone plays it or whatever, you can add me, character name is Xantix

I used to play Guild Wars 2, haven't played it in a while though..
I play ultimate ninja storm 3 on the ps3.. but it's the ps3 I bought CJ for his christmas present a couple years ago, I think his name on there is YessumsJ, so you can catch me there too.

Oh yeah, and if anyone plays minecraft you can come on my server. I'll message information if anyone is interested.

THERE IS TONS OF NARUHINA ON MY SERVER. LIKE, LET ME SHOW YOU. (Of course, we got these reference images online and used a program to map it out and spent HOURS AND HOURS, AND WEEKS completing some of these. Tons of NH. These are just a couple. I made the first one on a lower setting, and CJ made the other one on the highest possible for best result -which took a month about with taking breaks- There are more throughout the server though.) We did the Yuri one because we thought it'd be funny for my friend Kiki, who at the time could not stop drawing Yuri LOL we made it right outside her living space.. So good. Putting the images under spoiler to save space

Spoiler:

So yeah, if anyone plays minecraft and wants to join the server.. which we haven't gone on in a while but used to every night ;o; message me and I'll give you the IP
DerelictV
DerelictV

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Thu May 02, 2013 12:54 pm

PSN ID: NekoKimio
Rarely on it though because we're still in the process of switching internet at home.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by ClassyLPS Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:06 pm

PSN: Lilsamsung (my brothers former one, I was too lazy to make a new one myself so I took his..)
I play mostly first person shooters and.. Well that's it. Anything else I just play for the story.
Here is the list of games I play online to most played to never played:
-Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
-Battlefield 3
-Deadrising 2
-Call of Duty: Black ops 2
-Call of Duty: Black ops

Play me, you'll kick my ass. :D
ClassyLPS
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content