Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is Sasuke occupacion in chapter 700 ?

5 posters

Go down

What is Sasuke ocupación in chapter 700 ?

What is Sasuke occupacion in chapter 700 ? Vote_lcap25%What is Sasuke occupacion in chapter 700 ? Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
What is Sasuke occupacion in chapter 700 ? Vote_lcap50%What is Sasuke occupacion in chapter 700 ? Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]
What is Sasuke occupacion in chapter 700 ? Vote_lcap25%What is Sasuke occupacion in chapter 700 ? Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
What is Sasuke occupacion in chapter 700 ? Vote_lcap0%What is Sasuke occupacion in chapter 700 ? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

What is Sasuke occupacion in chapter 700 ? Empty What is Sasuke occupacion in chapter 700 ?

Post by db84x Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:01 pm

I believe he work as archeologist and quite success one because his house is a private mansion with safe room inside.  Isn't his books and artifact which maintained by Sakura looks impressive ?
db84x
db84x

Back to top Go down

What is Sasuke occupacion in chapter 700 ? Empty Re: What is Sasuke occupacion in chapter 700 ?

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:00 am

I don't think those are Sasuke's books at all. Those are most likely Sakura's books as she's the only one between the two who has shown a willingness to constantly read (and as a med-nin that's something she'd have to do a lot--as per Tsunade also having a lot of books around her at times which Sakura was shown dealing with in part 2 a couple of times).

Anyway, I don't think "regular ninja" is the best way to describe Sasuke but I think that's closer to what he is than anything else.

Also, why is this thread in the NaruHina forum? This is about Naruto in general not NaruHina. o_O
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

What is Sasuke occupacion in chapter 700 ? Empty Re: What is Sasuke occupacion in chapter 700 ?

Post by Zoey Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:36 am

Moved to the correct section. :)
Zoey
Zoey

Back to top Go down

Post by db84x Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:56 am

Because bellow jar of medicine there are horned skull
db84x
db84x

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:23 pm

I doubt that's medicine as that doesn't seem to be a good place to put that stuff--I just consider it a decorative vase/container. It's possible that's supposed to be a skull considering there are possibly creatures in the Naruto world that don't match "our" world.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by db84x Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:23 pm

That why I hope Kishi will gave us revelation about Sasuke job since archive in his mansion safe room is very vast. I don't believe it only Sakura stuff since Sakura is medical nin which usually work indoor.
db84x
db84x

Back to top Go down

Post by H. Uzumaki Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:46 pm

Occupation? Ninja. :)

When translations come out about the Sakura Hiden Novel being released in April or so, or Part 3 gets closer, maybe we'll get that information.
H. Uzumaki
H. Uzumaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Sat Dec 26, 2015 3:00 pm

Well, considering we have learned that Sasuke is still unranked as a ninja as per Gaiden/Boruto movie (and Kishimoto plans on keeping it that way since Sasuke was once a nuke-nin) but is technically constantly researching Kaguya, Sasuke is a different class of ninja. He's basically the benevolent version of Danzo.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by db84x Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:35 pm

Looks like in gaiden, he confirmed as secret police
db84x
db84x

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:54 am

Secret police? How?
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:01 am

one armed bandit, lol.

I have no idea what his occupation is, maybe someone who gather's information and passes it on to Naruto.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:20 pm

That's why asked what db84x means by "secret police." His classification for "secret police" could be very different from what comes to my mind for "secret police."

What you said, Mustang, is basically how I see Sasuke. He's basically a Kaguya researcher. Nothing in Gaiden or the Boruto movie implies that Sasuke is going to stop doing his research either.

Basically, I see it as...
Sasuke = Jiraiya
Naruto = Tsunade
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down