Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who will see the Last.

+2
db84x
Supyloco
6 posters

Go down

Who will see the Last.  Empty Who will see the Last.

Post by Supyloco Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:08 pm

So I live in LA, it's the entertainment capital of the world. We get a lot of movies here and I will be seeing The Last on theatres. I was wondering if anyone else will get to see it.
Supyloco
Supyloco

Back to top Go down

Who will see the Last.  Empty Re: Who will see the Last.

Post by db84x Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:51 pm

Too bad it canceled for Indonesia due piracy
db84x
db84x

Back to top Go down

Post by Supyloco Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:59 pm

That is some bullshit.
Supyloco
Supyloco

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:36 am

Yes I'm seeing it on Feb 21st assuming the NY area doesn't get hit with a snowstorm at the time to force it to be re-scheduled.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:14 am

Well that is the problem with most things anyway, you know when i saw some of the reviews of the reviewers i couldn't take them seriously, but I had my chance, but I will not ruin it for you guys that is to be fair, there is a chance I will watch the crappy version again, since my chance to see the good quality version has passed for now, but I will get one that wasn't 'illegally' filmed on a potato.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:06 am

You are lucky that you'll get to see the movie in cinema. I don't think there will be any projection where I live (central Europe). Therefore, I will buy the DVD when it comes out, either in original version (with french, english or german subs) or in these languages' dub version.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Supyloco Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:59 pm

Irielo wrote:You are lucky that you'll get to see the movie in cinema. I don't think there will be any projection where I live (central Europe). Therefore, I will buy the DVD when it comes out, either in original version (with french, english or german subs) or in these languages' dub version.
I originally was to going to do what you're going to do. I was going to wait until the Blu-Ray came out. But after seeing how you know who reacted, I decided to go. Plus the first day was sold out so I have to wait until a monday.
Supyloco
Supyloco

Back to top Go down

Post by H. Uzumaki Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:08 pm

Unless it comes to somewhere nearby, I won't be seeing it in a cinema sadly. But I would if I had the money go just about anywhere to see it. At least I already watched the far less of good quality cam version.
H. Uzumaki
H. Uzumaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum