Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NH fellows

4 posters

Go down

NH fellows Empty NH fellows

Post by endame Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:08 pm

Yo, people!!! I've been absent some time, mainly trying to not get spoiled more than I have been already, I came back because I wanted to comment my case, I have some friends who like to watch Naruto, this people don't know a thing about pairings and stuff like that, I always tried to not force them to know it because I liked to discuss some things with them to be sure I get some neutral opinions, to my surprise, now that the series is over, I find it amusing that they support NaruHina and always did!!! how do I know? because they are happy with the end, mainly because of Naruto becoming 7th Hokage but as well for Naruto and Hinata being together and their children, we all agree that Hinata and Naruto is the most "logical" official couple for the ending, besides, I just need to take a look at their phone's wallpaper and some of the images they carry on their phones to tell.

For me, this is a good reference to know the opinion of "neutral" people, I mean, peoples who is not involved in any pairing fandom.
Do you people have friends like the ones I have, I mean, neutral people??
endame
endame

Back to top Go down

NH fellows Empty Re: NH fellows

Post by Azuula Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:59 pm

Yeah. All my friends don't really care about pairings (except my brother and his gf) but it is a surprise when you actually see them happy and on-going about the ending. It's also interesting because some of them are also easy, just like a NH fan, to pull them in to a conversation of the pairing topic. They can neutralise their responses but if you're focused you can catch on what they feel about the pairings.
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by senjusana Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:04 am

Yeah.I have friends in school who are into Naruto.When they read the epilogue,they felt really very happy about it.They said that it was obvious for them that Naruto would end up with Hinata and Shikamaru with Temari.
So it was not a surprise for them.
senjusana
senjusana

Back to top Go down

Post by endame Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:43 am

Hi guys!!! good to hear your experiences with your friends, knowing this, I think everyone likes at least one pairing, even if they are not fans of any in particular, and this confirms, at least for me, that people who get correctly what the story conveys are happy with how it ended.
endame
endame

Back to top Go down

Post by db84x Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:27 am

My sister who even not Naruto fans said that Naruhina is logical pairing too, most of people complainer who claimed "neutral" is fake anyway.
db84x
db84x

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum