Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NaruHina Month 2015

+29
H. Uzumaki
OG SerenaChan
Sango-chan
JMarieAllenPoe
Humoresque
Zoey
Azuula
chloboshoka
Nanifatcats
Sweet Fluttershy
NaruHina--Goofball
Bubbles
Irielo
racefan1992
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
Strawberry
CRZ_19
sasuke
sunnyplace-nh
aktee71
RawrrSakura
phoenixmiko
Miss Love
KajiWakahisa
annalovesfiction
Hinata-Boobs
Orion
Yamasaki Akaiko
dovey
33 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

NaruHina Month 2015 - Page 3 Empty Re: NaruHina Month 2015

Post by Irielo Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:46 am

Prompt or question:

First date (prompt)

How would you imagine NaruHina's first date? (question)

Education (prompt)

Which values Naruto and Hinata would teach their children? (question)
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Hinata-Boobs Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:48 pm

@Strawberry - Awesome job~ I like the one with NaruHina at the bottom, and the darker images. It's lovely!

@dovey - AAAh thank you for that T_T! I'll work hard~ Rawrr already contacted me about the kickstarter, and I'm working on it. I'll do something and I'll post it here soon. If I need to change anything, I'll be here!
Hinata-Boobs
Hinata-Boobs

Back to top Go down

Post by Hinata-Boobs Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:50 pm

Kinda early but I'm not sure I'll be 100% available in December!
Anyway, here's the kickstarter ideia. What do you guys think? The text was Rawrr ideia, and it's pretty cool for me!
Don't hesitate to ask me for any changes~ Let's make a beautiful NaruHina Month  NaruHina Month 2015 - Page 3 789588777

Spoiler:
Hinata-Boobs
Hinata-Boobs

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanifatcats Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:26 pm

Hey guys, this is fatcatsarecats from tumblr, I came back with more ideas.

Prompts:
- The Birds & the Bees
- Loyalty
- Generations
- Letters

Questions:
- Which parent gave the children 'the talk'?
- Who would be the godparents of their children?
- In your opinion, which manga character would have the greatest reaction when seeing NH together?
- Which family member would always win on Game Night?

Maybe for special days in the month we could issue challenges to the fans. Something like:
- A three-paragraph challenge (or slightly more paragraphs)
- Devising a chain story with a partner, writing one sentence each.
- A 'Caption This!' challenge where they caption a Naruhina panel however they like.

That's all I could think of for now. The graphics are looking stunning and the lists looks amazing. It will be so hard choosing next month.
Nanifatcats

Back to top Go down

Post by RawrrSakura Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:06 am

@hinata-boobs: IT'S LOVELY! Great job, as per usual! <33
RawrrSakura
RawrrSakura

Back to top Go down

Post by chloboshoka Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:56 am

My ideas for prompts are Game Of Thrones AU and Double date. We have amazing ideas so far.
chloboshoka
chloboshoka

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:31 am

@Hinata-Boobs wow, great job! :3
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:13 am

This kick-starter looks great Hinata-Boobs! Just wow!
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by dovey Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:15 am

Prompt List Updated!(still need to do the questions)

@Strawberry-chan~~
Ah I couldn't really tell the difference between the images until Yamasaki pointed it out. >.< But yea, I agree that the darker images look better, and NaruHina Month 2015 should be on the bottom. So image 2 is my favorite! ^^

@Hinata-Boobs
That is absolutely gorgeous!!!!! ;A; Thank you!!!

dovey
dovey

Back to top Go down

Post by chloboshoka Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:22 am

What will the hardest moments in Naruto and Hinata's relationship post 699 and pre 700?

Hinata-Boobs wrote:Kinda early but I'm not sure I'll be 100% available in December!
Anyway, here's the kickstarter ideia. What do you guys think? The text was Rawrr ideia, and it's pretty cool for me!
Don't hesitate to ask me for any changes~ Let's make a beautiful NaruHina Month NaruHina Month 2015 - Page 3 789588777

Spoiler:

Wow that is really a beautiful graphic. Great job. I love the colours and how crisp the animation is.
chloboshoka
chloboshoka

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:28 am

Dovey-chan - Thank you! <3 And yeah, I just used a yellow-based effect for the top two, and a white-based effect for the others. It's not really a big difference so it was easy to miss. XD

Yamasaki Akaiko - Ah, thank you! I was also thinking the 2015 should be added in there somewhere, but since I didn't know exactly where to add it, I didn't. How does it look?

Spoiler:

Bubbles-chan - Thank you!! <3 :3

annalovesfiction - Ah, yeah. I know about that change tumblr did, and I am certainly still not happy with it. XD I still made the gif 500px wide because there was still an issue with the 540px wide images, and that was that even then they still looked blurry. Tumblr staff replied to this issue saying that the site didn't support images wider than 500px and the website automatically shrunk the images and then widened them in the dashboard to fit the new design, but that made the images still look blurry. Apparently, this issue was fixed recently, but 540px wide gifs still upscale; it was only fixed for images and smaller gifs. (Or at least that's the info I got from this post)

Anyway, that's why I didn't try to test making the gif with the new size, since not only it could be upscaled either way, it would also make it more difficult to stick to the new 1.75mb size limit. I deleted one frame from the first gif I made to the second one, so that it was 1.73mb instead. But still! Thank you so much for your feedback! I really appreciate it. <3

And about the calendar, do you mean both the orange and purple squares? Or just one of the colors? o: I was planning on making the text for the prompts like this. Should I still make it lighter anyway? o:

NaruHina Month 2015 - Page 3 D3eAt2T

Hinata-boobs - Thank you so much! <3 And that kick-starter promo is absolutely gorgeous!
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by dovey Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:42 am

@Strawberry-chan~
It looks even more awesome now that you added the date! But if I may suggest some stuff concerning the color of the squares... with the orange squares, I would see what a more yellow-orange (but not too yellow) looked like. And then ligthen both colors fractionally. That's only if you want to make any changes. I think it's perfectly fine the way it is. :3

What exactly art the dimensions for tumblr now? Like if I'm making this list... what size should I use?

And.... should I do like last year where I had like 6 separate images (I think it was too long), or should I try to fit it on one (I worry about its readability)? I am not really used to/familiar with making graphics. orz
dovey
dovey

Back to top Go down

Post by Hinata-Boobs Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:11 am

AAh thank you everyone, I'm glad you like it! NaruHina Month 2015 - Page 3 789588777 I tried to smooth the gif looping this time hahahahaha~

@ dovey about the dimensions, use 500px. Tumblr don't accept images bigger than that, even with that change in the dashboard T_T. I think that last year the list was amazing, so I wouldn't mind it being 6 images. ///

It would be nice if we separate it by weeks too! Like, first image/first week prompts, second image/second week prompts, and so on.
Tumblr corrected the width bug. Now the graphics need to be 540px!!!

Last edited by Hinata-Boobs on Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added some information)
Hinata-Boobs
Hinata-Boobs

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:36 am

@Strawberry: I like the year just where you put it :)

@dovey: Split it like last year and I agree with Hinata-Boobs in terms of basically splitting it by week. Yes, it'll be long but it'll be readable. The calender can be used for those that want it "smaller."
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by sunnyplace-nh Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:59 pm

Hinata-Boobs wrote:Kinda early but I'm not sure I'll be 100% available in December!
Don't hesitate to ask me for any changes~ Let's make a beautiful NaruHina Month  NaruHina Month 2015 - Page 3 789588777

Spoiler:

Super cute ^_^
sunnyplace-nh
sunnyplace-nh

Back to top Go down

Post by annalovesfiction Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:54 pm

Strawberry wrote:Dovey-chan - Thank you! <3 And yeah, I just used a yellow-based effect for the top two, and a white-based effect for the others. It's not really a big difference so it was easy to miss. XD

Yamasaki Akaiko - Ah, thank you! I was also thinking the 2015 should be added in there somewhere, but since I didn't know exactly where to add it, I didn't. How does it look?

Spoiler:

Bubbles-chan - Thank you!! <3 :3

annalovesfiction - Ah, yeah. I know about that change tumblr did, and I am certainly still not happy with it. XD I still made the gif 500px wide because there was still an issue with the 540px wide images, and that was that even then they still looked blurry. Tumblr staff replied to this issue saying that the site didn't support images wider than 500px and the website automatically shrunk the images and then widened them in the dashboard to fit the new design, but that made the images still look blurry. Apparently, this issue was fixed recently, but 540px wide gifs still upscale; it was only fixed for images and smaller gifs. (Or at least that's the info I got from this post)

Anyway, that's why I didn't try to test making the gif with the new size, since not only it could be upscaled either way, it would also make it more difficult to stick to the new 1.75mb size limit. I deleted one frame from the first gif I made to the second one, so that it was 1.73mb instead. But still! Thank you so much for your feedback! I really appreciate it. <3

And about the calendar, do you mean both the orange and purple squares? Or just one of the colors? o: I was planning on making the text for the prompts like this. Should I still make it lighter anyway? o:

NaruHina Month 2015 - Page 3 D3eAt2T

Hinata-boobs - Thank you so much! <3 And that kick-starter promo is absolutely gorgeous!

Oh thank you for the link ;) I noticed that it shrunk my gifs to 500 px, but when I checked the help Center on Tumblr is said "540 px and 1,75 MB".. I guess they worked on it in the meantime, meh.

I really like the calendar and it looks good with the text on it (I mean orange text over purple squares and vice versa)
and with lighter squares I mean to use a lighter shade of purple and orange..I still have the color schemes I used for the graphics I made (like this http://38.media.tumblr.com/c42a894f6b47bd0a91bc67b78555645e/tumblr_nf9anfQrSr1sksz96o4_r3_1280.gif )
so if you need them you can contact me on Tumblr ^^
annalovesfiction
annalovesfiction

Back to top Go down

Post by annalovesfiction Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:55 am

Spoiler:

The graphic is gorgeous and I love the idea of such a kickstarter! It's great
NaruHina Month 2015 - Page 3 789588777
annalovesfiction
annalovesfiction

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoey Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:58 am

Strawberry: Your GFX look so kawaii <33 The calendar is awesome! :D Great job with them!
Hinata-Boobs: Wow, that's amazing *_* I love the snow animation.
Something fast I did today too:
Spoiler:
Zoey
Zoey

Back to top Go down

Post by chloboshoka Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:14 am

That's really lovely, Zoey!
chloboshoka
chloboshoka

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:05 am

Thank you guys for your suggestions! Okay, I used annalovesfiction's and Hinata-Boobs' edits as reference for the colors, and I made three other calendars with different patterns. Here, I'll post them all four so you can compare them all and decide on your favorite. Hope it's okay, and I am still open for more suggestions!

Spoiler:
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by dovey Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:52 am

Thanks, everyone, for your input and advice. :3

@Hinata-Boobs: Thanks for the info. I'll adjust what I've done so far accordingly. ^^

@Zoey: That's really cute! Do you want to share any of your graphics on tumblr?

@Strawberry-chan: I like images 2, 3, and 4 the best. Lol. If I had to pick one, it would probably be image 2. :3

----
@Everyone: I would like your input on something. I've gotten the basic background for the lists done. Maybe. Now I'm trying to figure out what texts look the best. Here's a sample of 4 logo/header text and 4 body/main texts. Tell me which fonts you like and what you think of the background.

Spoiler:

Also, any suggestions for art to use would be appreciated. I have gained permission from some fanartists to use their art if needed, but I would prefer to use official art. I wish there was a panel of Naruto and Hinata together in Chapter 700!!
dovey
dovey

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:55 am

well I like the second one in the font
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by annalovesfiction Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:32 pm

@Strawberry: I like the second and the third, but maybe the third is too light xD

@Dovey: I love the capital letters of the of the first font, but maybe the third and the fourth are a better choice (I find the lowercase more readable^^)
As for the official art, even if there is no panel of Naruto and Hinata together we could use all the official art released for The Last!

http://38.media.tumblr.com/c44ae1d43451811b241501c0d7144a24/tumblr_nfeqjavf201rbi6ito1_1280.jpg
http://38.media.tumblr.com/2a0e70a4bf8dc5c4e8ce8267e118abcd/tumblr_nfcmfqyxoW1tg3a8ao1_r1_1280.jpg
http://41.media.tumblr.com/fe404b5c383586b3de8e6ba04157bc29/tumblr_nfafabIF291qk5wfdo1_1280.jpg
http://36.media.tumblr.com/a423f1017e1a9c944b83f66d2104ba58/tumblr_nej7baiOMp1rw88y7o1_1280.jpg
http://40.media.tumblr.com/e3d7573884dd4877a7143585bb7aefd7/tumblr_ndvnt7ON411syk7tbo3_r1_500.jpg

and the trailer too :)
annalovesfiction
annalovesfiction

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:59 pm

Spoiler:

Oh this is gorgeous! Fantastic job Hinata-Boobs, and great call on the text Rawrr, it really works well together with the picture! I can't wait to read people's reactions. I also just noticed this Kickstarter will be on Hinata-hime's birthday, love it.  
NaruHina Month 2015 - Page 3 1906553478  

Nanifatcats wrote:
Spoiler:

Thank you for coming by and letting us know your ideas, I really like the sound of them! :3 I especially love the questions and your idea regarding challenges for the month. ^-^

dovey wrote:
Spoiler:

I myself like the second one best.

Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Hinata-Boobs Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:29 pm

@annalovesfanfiction @sunnyplace-nh thank you so much! I'm glad you like it <3

@Zoey aah thank you! And your graphic is gorgeous too, NaruHina+Winter is always lovely, ahahahah!

@Bubbles Thank you so much! One more reason to celebrate Hinata's birthday hahahahaha

@Strawberry-chan WOW, the second one is really pretty!

@dovey OOOh the 2nd and 3rd ones are my favorites for the title! For the text, I think the 3rd one is better~

Hinata-Boobs
Hinata-Boobs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next