Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

successor of hyuuga?

+4
lily567
meow69
Yamasaki Akaiko
HateshiSato
8 posters

Go down

successor of hyuuga?  Empty successor of hyuuga?

Post by HateshiSato Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:15 am

Now that neither himawari nor bolt has? inherited byakugan i wonder who would be the successor of hyuuga clan after hina ? I wanted either bolt or himawari to become :mcrying<
HateshiSato
HateshiSato

Back to top Go down

successor of hyuuga?  Empty Re: successor of hyuuga?

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:46 am

We don't even know if Hinata is currently the one who is supposed to inherit the clan after Hiashi. Hanabi is the one who is supposed to get the clan as the manga stood in 699. As 700 did not clue us in on whether that changed, we'll see if the movie tells us. Based on some stuff said, Hanabi is definitely still the heiress when she is kidnapped in "The Last."
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by meow69 Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:59 pm

Yamasaki Akaiko wrote:We don't even know if Hinata is currently the one who is supposed to inherit the clan after Hiashi. Hanabi is the one who is supposed to get the clan as the manga stood in 699. As 700 did not clue us in on whether that changed, we'll see if the movie tells us. Based on some stuff said, Hanabi is definitely still the heiress when she is kidnapped in "The Last."

Actually the manga never has said whether or not Hinata was still heiress or not. The anime said that Hanabi was heiress but that was filler so is not cannon. My theory is that perhaps as part of the marriage agreement Hinata probably agreed to pass the title to Hanabi. (Many noble clans in ancient Japan and many other places would have agreements if two people from noble clans got married to avoid power struggles and such to not far fetched that perhaps Hinata and Naruto had to agree to one before they were allowed to marry. Don't get much more prestigious than a war hero, son of a kage, and future kage candidate.   )

My theory about why the children do not have the byakugan is that they might have put a seal on Hinata as part of the deal to block it from being passed on. You figure a clan as paranoid about their bloodline as the Hyuuga would come up with something like that for people marrying outside the clan. I mean they put a seal on branch members that basically enslaves them so I am sure they would have thought of someone possibly seducing a member of the clan to steal the Byakugan via marriage. I know I would in their position.

Last edited by meow69 on Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
meow69
meow69

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:16 pm

meow69 wrote:
Yamasaki Akaiko wrote:We don't even know if Hinata is currently the one who is supposed to inherit the clan after Hiashi. Hanabi is the one who is supposed to get the clan as the manga stood in 699. As 700 did not clue us in on whether that changed, we'll see if the movie tells us. Based on some stuff said, Hanabi is definitely still the heiress when she is kidnapped in "The Last."

Actually the manga never has said whether or not Hinata was still heiress or not. The anime said that Hanabi was heiress but that was filler so is not cannon. My theory is that perhaps as part of the marriage agreement Hinata probably agreed to pass the title to Hanabi. (Many noble clans in ancient Japan and many other places would have agreements if two people from noble clans got married to avoid power struggles and such to not far fetched that perhaps Hinata and Naruto had to agree to one before they were allowed to marry. Don't get much more prestigious than a war hero, son of a kage, and future kage candidate.   )

My theory about why the children do not have the byakugan is that they might have put a seal on Hinata as part of the deal to block it from being passed on. You figure a clan as paranoid about their bloodline as the Hyuuga would come up with something like that for people marrying outside the clan. I mean they put a seal on branch members that basically enslaves them so I am sure they would have thought of someone possibly seducing a member of the clan to steal the Byakugan. I know I would in their position.

even if that were the case, naruto probably would have fought to not let hinata get any sort of seal placed on hinata. and i think now tht hiashi may have agreed with naruto tht it is time for a change. i understand the hyuuga may want to protect their bloodline but i think that this war proves to everyone that it will not be the same as it was b4 where ppl fighting and kidnapping for bloodlines. it is past that era but then again new enemies might appear but you never know but for know everything is at peace.
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by meow69 Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:44 pm

I agree that he would have fought it of course.

For all we know Kurama gave Naruto super sperm that made the made the normally dominant genes for the Byakugan recessive. It is possible being a jinchuuriki effected the children even though Naruto didn't carry the children or give birth to them. Naruto's sperm would have been exposed to Kurama's chakra after all. The children have whiskers like Naruto Kushina said that Naruto had them because he was exposed to Kurama's chakra in the womb. On the other hand there is circumstantial evidence that simple exposure to it can cause the whisker marks as with the Gold and Silver brothers who ate some or Kurama's stomach and became pseudo-jinchuuriki and had whisker marks. On the other hand neither Mito or Kushina had whisker marks so Kishi is a little inconsistent with that. Regardless them having whiskers shows at some point they were exposed to Kurama's chakra.

While possible that Kurama caused them to not have the Byakugan, something the Hyuuga have done sounds more likely to me. Might not be a seal could be something else entirely. I am certain they have someway with or without a seal that could block the bloodline from being passed outside the clan.

So far as Hinata being heiress I am sure she gave that up to be with Naruto. Not to mention both children not having the Byakugan would probably make them ineligible to be heirs themselves. Though I am sure Hiashi and Hinata's mother (if she is alive) probably spoil both children rotten like most grandparents are known to do.
meow69
meow69

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:58 pm

Mmmmm I think this particular point will get addressed in the movie.. seriously there are a lot of blank points like this one that are going to be answered in the movie.. or hoping to get answered then so we better wait and see what happens if not then in the mini-series could be answered.. who knows??
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by meow69 Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:24 pm

I don't honestly think that the Movie is going to cover as much as people think. How they finally fell in love and mostly action scenes are probably what we will get. The average movie run time for Naruto movies is around an hour and a half. While that sounds like a lot of time it honestly isn't at least not to cover some of the ground people seem to think it will cover. Damned near every plot hole left in Naruto (And there are still plenty of them) people say "It will be covered in the movie". Maybe some of them will but most of them wont simply because there would not be enough time to do so.
meow69
meow69

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:14 pm

meow69 wrote:Actually the manga never has said whether or not Hinata was still heiress or not.

I think chapter 78 already suggested that Hinata was no more the heiress of the Hyuuga clan. That's why Kurenai asked Hiashi if it was alright for her to take care of Hinata's training. At that time, Hiashi was already giving priority to Hanabi regarding the training and he even said that "the Hyuuga don't need her" (Hinata). If Hinata were the only option Hiashi had, then he would have had to deal with that. As he saw that the younger sister was "more talented" than the older one, he focused on her. Anyway, if Hinata were still the heiress, I don't think she would have passed through the normal stages at the academy but she would have been trained inside the clan only.

meow69 wrote:I don't honestly think that the Movie is going to cover as much as people think. How they finally fell in love and mostly action scenes are probably what we will get. The average movie run time for Naruto movies is around an hour and a half. While that sounds like a lot of time it honestly isn't at least not to cover some of the ground people seem to think it will cover. Damned near every plot hole left in Naruto (And there are still plenty of them) people say "It will be covered in the movie". Maybe some of them will but most of them wont simply because there would not be enough time to do so.

I also don't expect the movie to cover everything but we might get some more stuffs regarding the Hyuuga clan. The fact that Hanabi will get kidnapped, the villain himself: Toneri, suggest that things of the past related to the Hyuuga clan will be addressed.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by HateshiSato Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:29 am

The present hinata is way more capable,improved,skilled and more than qualified to become the clan leader....according to me she has all the qualities a clan LEADER should posess....i wouldn't say that hanabi is not! But i think hiashi should reconsider his decision...i think that would be fair successor of hyuuga?  1083899712
HateshiSato
HateshiSato

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:41 am

HateshiSato wrote:The present hinata is way more capable,improved,skilled and more than qualified to become the clan leader....according to me she has all the qualities a clan LEADER should posess....i wouldn't say that hanabi is not! But i think hiashi should reconsider his decision...i think that would be fair successor of hyuuga?  1083899712  

I agree on the fact that Hinata improved her skills a lot. However, I don't think Hinata has the ambition to be the Hyuuga heiress. If it were the case, she would have already expressed that wish. Her wish was to change herself, to improve her skills and to be with Naruto... And she achieved all of that. Full stop.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by HateshiSato Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:55 pm

Yeah i think you're right Irielo
Hinata wouldn't care for such things as long as she gets to stay by naruto's side. successor of hyuuga?  2139395408
HateshiSato
HateshiSato

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:14 pm

meow69 wrote:

Actually the manga never has said whether or not Hinata was still heiress or not.

It didn't have to. Hinata was not the heiress in Part 1. If that had changed, it would've been mentioned. Hiashi chose Hanabi before Hinata even graduated from the academy to be his successor. During the Pain arc, Hanabi was out of the village traveling with Hiashi. Hiashi never did anything to indicate that he had changed his mind on the issue. None of Hinata's databook entries mention her being the heiress or becoming the heriess. Hanabi's profile does state that she is the heiress.

I'm not basing the idea of Hinata isn't the heiress on the anime but the fact that there's nothing in the manga to suggest that Hinata is the heiress at all.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto<3 Hinata Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:12 am

I feel sad that Hinata is not the next clan leader
Naruto<3 Hinata
Naruto<3 Hinata

Back to top Go down

Post by chloboshoka Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:38 am

I don't see Hinata as an heiress to the clan. I can imagine her being satisfied with Hanabi being the head of the clan after Hiashi and will continue to support the family. I think it's a bit unfair for Hanabi to be promised to be head of the clan and then for it to change at the last minute.
chloboshoka
chloboshoka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down