Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the Bolt and Sarada ship

+6
endame
meow69
eromreven
Fallere825
zxcmdf
Mustang
10 posters

Go down

the Bolt and Sarada ship Empty the Bolt and Sarada ship

Post by Mustang Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:46 am

Okay guys i decided to take the initiative on this and create the new thread, lol

as the name suggests it is a thread based on Naruto's son Bolt and his two best friend's daughter Sarada, because come on there is no way we couldn't see Sarada looking at Bolt in that manner, no matter how much trouble he was going to get into.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

the Bolt and Sarada ship Empty Re: the Bolt and Sarada ship

Post by zxcmdf Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:07 am

The environment seems modern. It must have been something with the skyscrapers all over Konoho. I can't wait for the part 3 to come out.
the Bolt and Sarada ship 2865921181
zxcmdf
zxcmdf

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:25 am

Haha...you beat me to it. I support this the Bolt and Sarada ship 1906553478 the Bolt and Sarada ship 2697176399 cause the OPness must continue the Bolt and Sarada ship 2835597988
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by eromreven Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:28 am

yeah i ship it
eromreven
eromreven

Back to top Go down

Post by meow69 Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:31 am

Beat me to it. Was on of the first things I noticed. Sasuke's daughter likes Naruto's son. Wonder what kind of issues that could lead to with Naruto and Sasuke. Naruto's son seems to take after Naruto and Kushina in the obliviousness department. Sasuke's daughter will probably have to tackle him and kiss him for him to notice.

I say Kushina was oblivious because it took Minato saving her from Kumo for her to notice Minato liked her. Naruto as well because lets face it, it is not normal for girls to turn tomato red and faint around you unless they like you. Of course it isn't normal to faint around someone they like either. Though blushing I understand.
meow69
meow69

Back to top Go down

Post by eromreven Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:50 am

Yeah there's already fan art. It's sparse but it's there already and it's only been like two days since the spoilers started leaking.
eromreven
eromreven

Back to top Go down

Post by endame Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:03 am

Sarada kind of reminds me of Hinata looking at Naruto while hiding, but now which boy will notice Himawari or which boy will she notice? there is another big ship.

I love Himawari! she is cute as her mother, kind, caring and it seems like she is not as shy as Hinata used to be. I'll definitely will be looking forward how is she doing (if we get to see it)
endame
endame

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:11 am

meow69 wrote:Beat me to it. Was on of the first things I noticed. Sasuke's daughter likes Naruto's son. Wonder what kind of issues that could lead to with Naruto and Sasuke. Naruto's son seems to take after Naruto and Kushina in the obliviousness department. Sasuke's daughter will probably have to tackle him and kiss him for him to notice.

I say Kushina was oblivious because it took Minato saving her from Kumo for her to notice Minato liked her. Naruto as well because lets face it, it is not normal for girls to turn tomato red and faint around you unless they like you. Of course it isn't normal to faint around someone they like either. Though blushing I understand.

haha i agree with you, i think i would ship this as well
umm is it an uzumaki trait to be oblivious to someone who is interested in you?
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:01 am

This pairing seems to have some potential. Hopefully, it will not lead to some pointless pairing wars in the future (in case another party come into play).
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:55 am

No Irielo I think NS and NH can agree on this one, lol.
Since there is some potential in the mini-series that it could be looked as well.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:02 am

Mustang wrote:No Irielo I think NS and NH can agree on this one, lol.
Since there is some potential in the mini-series that it could be looked as well.

I agree on the fact that NS and NH can go along on this one. The thing is that Bolt having a girl as friend only (not girlfriend) or Sarada having a boy as friend (not boyfriend) could possibly lead to some exaggerations if you get what I mean.

Anyway, I have the feeling that the possible Bolt x Sarada is a way to "reconciliate" NH and NS somehow, without forgetting SS of course.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:00 pm

the funny thing is NS, NH and SS have all given this ship a little nickname, it isn't BolSala, nah not hilarious enough.

the nickname is: the Burrito Salad.

Burrito = making fun of Boruto's name
Salad = because Sarada means salad in japanese.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:43 pm

Mustang wrote:the funny thing is NS, NH and SS have all given this ship a little nickname, it isn't BolSala, nah not hilarious enough.

the nickname is: the Burrito Salad.

Burrito = making fun of Boruto's name
Salad = because Sarada means salad in japanese.

Lol! Funny. In my language you just add a "d" and you get BolSalad which means a bowl of salad.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyface Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:07 pm

I'm most likely NOT going to ship this pairing. i dislike the whole "nh and ss kids in love" hype... but then again,they really do look cute together.and come on kishi , give us some bolt harem romance instead XjD
funnyface
funnyface

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:20 pm

Nah i think when the new era project comes into play, i get the feeling that Boruto and Sarada will get some development, i don't feel that Boruto will be involved in a harem in any way, since he is a little preoccupied with causing trouble for his dad and the village.

I think Sarada is the polar opposite of Boruto in many ways,

Boruto, brash, hot headed, unable to pay attention to anything and a trouble maker.
Sarada, is quiet, she is calm and level headed, she is cool and she possibly has a crush on Boruto (to which he doesn't know about it.)

there is some appeal to it, but I guess only time will tell.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by eromreven Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:08 am

Their kid will be scary, but I've already covered this topic elsewhere.
eromreven
eromreven

Back to top Go down

Post by chloboshoka Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:32 am

The possibilities and puns from this ship are endless. The salad puns are too awesome for me.
chloboshoka
chloboshoka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down