Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About 5 days left

+8
NaruHina <3
Mikara
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
racefan1992
Zoey
Mustang
Irielo
eromreven
12 posters

Go down

About 5 days left Empty About 5 days left

Post by eromreven Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:21 pm

Ladies, gents, it's almost time for it to all be over. I'm not ready for it. Like, I realize that it'll probably be a happy ending and everything but just the sheer fact that it's ending is crazy. I've been reading it since I was a little kid, and I'm a grown man now. It's every bit like Harry Potter, I've grown up with the little blonde haired clone spamming ball of chaos and I'm going to literally be a wreck come Wednesday/Thursday when I read Naruto.

eromreven
eromreven

Back to top Go down

About 5 days left Empty Re: About 5 days left

Post by Irielo Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:27 pm

So true! It's still hard to grasp that the manga is ending, as if it should go on forever...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:12 pm

Yeah, it will be tough for all of us, the number 1 knuckleheaded ninja's story will be coming to an end, the last thing we have to wait for is the movie, then it will truly be over.

it was one hell of a ride, Wished it could go on forever, but sadly like they say about all good things they must sure come to an end.

for me I will be rereading the story after the movie is released and i will enjoy it all over again.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoey Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:14 am

*The feels*
I grew up with Naruto. Seeing it end makes me ask myself: "Wow! Is it really ending? So many years". I still remember how enthusiastic I was to come home from school and read the story of this "insignifiant" boy who later gets acknowledged by everyone. I also remember how much I supported and I support Naruhina. It was my very first manga couple which I really liked and knew in the end it will get what it deserves.

So yeah... it's pretty sad to see it ending. It actually makes me feel older and matured just like how Naruto became after so much time. But, of course, all the good things must come to an end.
Zoey
Zoey

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:06 am

While i got into Naruto because of the anime, i've enjoyied Kishimotos work. It wasn't perfect by any strech but not everything is perfect.

Naruto is one of the best manga ever too put into ink, anyone who says otherwise needs their head examined.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:27 am

Yeah it is true I think not any other story or manga could match the quality in which Kishi made the manga, there were a lot of parts which I hated with passion and other parts wich I was neutral.. and well my favorite parts which were the saddest and happiest ones ohh and my personal favorites where Naruto and Hinata were involved.
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikara Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:46 pm

I honestly hope there's a part 3, where Naruto is Hokage and he has a child and idk, some sort of new story of his legacy or something-- anything. I just don't want it to end, I'M NOT READY! *cries forever*
Mikara
Mikara

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:53 pm

No other anime/manga will ever have the same positive impact on me like Naruto... through the ups and downs this show/series had, I'm proud enough to say that I stuck around, and that I love this series so freaking much that it hurts me to hear that it's ending. I still can't believe that this manga is going to end, I just became so attached to this, and this show taught me a lot and helped me out in a lot of difficult situations, that made me question a lot about myself, but this taught me that even without blood you still have family. Thank you Kishimoto for giving us this wondrous, and just plain amazing series. About 5 days left 3516892631
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:17 pm

"For once, growing up with Naruto... resulted in pain."

Hehehe... T_T

Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:43 pm

Pein: "YOU ALL SHALL KNOW PAIN!!!"
Me: SHUT THE HELL UP THIS IS TOO MUCH PAIN DON'T YOU SEE???
Pein: huh... but? huh?? why is that??
Me: ¬¬ Naruto series is ending in just 5 days...
Pein: WHAT???!! no please tell me that isn't true!!! About 5 days left 3623970685
Me: About 5 days left 3516892631 yes it is About 5 days left 3516892631
Pein: NOO!!!!!

me/Pein: WHY GOD WHY!!! About 5 days left 8894463 About 5 days left 1218594240 About 5 days left 1391645756 About 5 days left 3516892631

XD hehehe ok my thoughts are simple I'm gonna miss the series but more over all I'll miss the NaruHina moments which made me believe in love again =D.
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by senjusana Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:08 pm

I have literally grown up with Naruto.No matter how many mangas comes after this..Naruto will always be close to my heart.
The guts to never give up and how much friendship and bonds mean to a person has all been taught to me by Naruto.NaruHina taught me what true love is.And I'm glad to be supporting this ship and this manga with all of you.
*happy tears*
senjusana
senjusana

Back to top Go down

Post by eromreven Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:27 am

On the bright side, the anime will still be going on for a little while longer and there's always fanfiction and re-reading the manga! I'm totally not in denial of the immense sadness in my soul. Totally.
eromreven
eromreven

Back to top Go down

Post by endame Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:23 am

In the Naruto official site, there is a countdown and at the bottom of it there is a note that says that a big project is coming just after the manga ends, we probably will have some other things to enjoy after the manga is finished, and of course the movie!

I hope Kishi will give us more of Naruto in the future, maybe not a third part of Naruto but who knows, another movie or something, as far as I know, he said that he'd like to draw Naruto as a father, since kishi himself became a father or is it fake? because it really gave me some hope.
endame
endame

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:25 am

mmmm I haven't seen that but who knows.. I think that isn't true what I do know is that Kishi said in an interview that if Naruto were to have a son he would name it shinichi, 'cause he already used the name menma for the au Naruto...
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by endame Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:36 am

It seemed to be legit to me, I received a mail from Anarut Ofan who started a petition on "change.org" to Masashi Kishimoto asking him to make Naruto the next generation. I doubt he has bad sources.

here is the link read it and tell me what you think.
A new hope?
endame
endame

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:50 am

endame wrote:It seemed to be legit to me, I received a mail from Anarut Ofan who started a petition on "change.org" to Masashi Kishimoto asking him to make Naruto the next generation. I doubt he has bad sources.

here is the link read it and tell me what you think.
A new hope?

I would not mind a next generation thing, but maybe Kishimoto should take some time for himself and for his family before starting such project if he intended to do so... Even though it could take some years before he would start such a thing, the most important would be for him to have the passion and inspiration to do it.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by endame Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:58 am

I agree with you Irielo and in fact I'm not expecting it to be confirmed or even, become reality anytime soon, but if it does, I will be happy.
endame
endame

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:09 am

So if this is true and real.. then we get Naruto as a father.. mmmm but still doubting it...
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:12 pm

Ugh. Kishimoto is a person and that kind of campaign annoys me so much. Kishimoto has already said that he'd possibly do stories from time to time.

Anyway, it was announced awhile back that there's going to be more Naruto stuff. There's a live action/play/musical (eh, forgot the exact term) that's staring in March 2015. The movie itself is only the first of the "new era opening project"--which implies that more Naruto stuff will come anyway.

The manga is ending. That's all that's ending on the Naruto front at the moment.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:47 pm

mmm well I only care as much about the manga and the movie because is what kishi himself made/directed, because that's the true story in itself the rest.. is just pleasantries...
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:22 pm

Guys, those pictures were real. And they want us to delete like EVERY picture out of respect. I'm doing it now.
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum