Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you think??

3 posters

Go down

What do you think?? Empty What do you think??

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:58 am

Well I was just wondering as I'm a very perceptive person, what do you think is that we as human beings did wrong to have the world we have right now??
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

What do you think?? Empty Re: What do you think??

Post by Uzumaki Neji Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:29 am

I think it's because greed is an ideal now for people and nations.
You keep hearing about how you "need" the latest things so your neighbors look up to you, so you buy more and more and more, then if you go into debt from college it's your fault even though "everyone needs college". Then you pick up a shitty job like most everyone and
buy more and more things you don't need and can't afford to impress people you never liked in the first place. Soon enough you get married to someone you thought was pretty who turns out to like you for surface reasons too. Then you have kids who hate you and you try to
tell yourself you must have done something wrong to get up at 7AM
and go work at a damn cube for 8 hours a day plus all the overtime you've had to do ever since the damn recession when you got laid off
by those administrators at Human(slave) Resources.
Then you finally get home and try to make it all go away while you
watch some mundane shit on TV and laugh by reflex at the jokes that aren't funny and watch the 20th commercial for Coke this week.

If we didn't base everything on greed, it'd be easy to make the world
much better. We could dismantle the nukes first thing, and stop the maniacs who think building a pipeline across the US to the Alberta tar sands in Canada is a great idea(would definitely produce enough Co2
to melt Greenland permafrosts which contain huge amounts of methane, which would spiral the problem out of control)
Uzumaki Neji

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:03 pm

Good point @Uzumaki Neji we actually live in a world driven by greed.. we want what others have... not what we do actually want that's why we get envious.. we don't think for ourselves.. we just think what is it that him/her/them have that I do not have?? when we should be asking ourselves is what is that they have that I already have?? and what's stopping me from not being them??
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:07 pm

Uzumaki Neji wrote:I think it's because greed is an ideal now for people and nations.
You keep hearing about how you "need" the latest things so your neighbors look up to you, so you buy more and more and more, then if you go into debt from college it's your fault even though "everyone needs college". Then you pick up a shitty job like most everyone and
buy more and more things you don't need and can't afford to impress people you never liked in the first place. Soon enough you get married to someone you thought was pretty who turns out to like you for surface reasons too. Then you have kids who hate you and you try to
tell yourself you must have done something wrong to get up at 7AM
and go work at a damn cube for 8 hours a day plus all the overtime you've had to do ever since the damn recession when you got laid off
by those administrators at Human(slave) Resources.
Then you finally get home and try to make it all go away while you
watch some mundane shit on TV and laugh by reflex at the jokes that aren't funny and watch the 20th commercial for Coke this week.

If we didn't base everything on greed, it'd be easy to make the world
much better. We could dismantle the nukes first thing, and stop the maniacs who think building a pipeline across the US to the Alberta tar sands in Canada is a great idea(would definitely produce enough Co2
to melt Greenland permafrosts which contain huge amounts of methane, which would spiral the problem out of control)

A masterpiece of truth!
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum