Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New member here! Hiya!

3 posters

Go down

New member here! Hiya! Empty New member here! Hiya!

Post by Juvia-chan Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:20 am

Hi there!! I'm Juvia-chan. Nice to meet all of you! SO.... I'm just going to say right now that I'm not really much of a pairing fan. So if you see me arguing against/for Narusaku, don't shoot me. New member here! Hiya! 896817731 If you see me arguing against/for Sasusaku, don't shoot me. New member here! Hiya! 896817731 If you see me arguing against/for Naruhina, please don't shoot me. New member here! Hiya! 3138621286

I was reading through the forum and you all seem really cool. Hoping to talk to some of you soon. :)
Juvia-chan
Juvia-chan

Back to top Go down

New member here! Hiya! Empty Re: New member here! Hiya!

Post by Irielo Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:34 am

Welcome! Please, make sure to read the rules but most important, to have fun here.

Actually if you argue against NaruSaku, you might get rewarded. Lol!

If you argue against SasuSaku, you might get half-shot. Lol!

And if you argue against (holy) NaruHina, you might get definitely shot (just kidding). Lol!
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Juvia-chan Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:35 am

Irielo wrote:Welcome! Please, make sure to read the rules but most important, to have fun here.

Actually if you argue against NaruSaku, you might get rewarded. Lol!

If you argue against SasuSaku, you might get half-shot. Lol!

And if you argue against (holy) NaruHina, you might get definitely shot (just kidding). Lol!
Haha thanks! I definitely have read the rules and it's even more inviting. :D Thank you!
Juvia-chan
Juvia-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by meow69 Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:24 am

Juvia-chan wrote:Hi there!! I'm Juvia-chan. Nice to meet all of you! SO.... I'm just going to say right now that I'm not really much of a pairing fan. So if you see me arguing against/for Narusaku, don't shoot me. New member here! Hiya! 896817731 If you see me arguing against/for Sasusaku, don't shoot me. New member here! Hiya! 896817731 If you see me arguing against/for Naruhina, please don't shoot me. New member here! Hiya! 3138621286

I was reading through the forum and you all seem really cool. Hoping to talk to some of you soon. :)

No worries about pissing me off over pairings so long as you make a good argument for or against. Cannon wise I know Naruhina is going to happen, and even if by some misfortune it doesn't happen then the manga and anime have still kept me entertained for years now, so either way it is a win win situation. I read and write a lot of fan fiction while I prefer Naruhina pairings are not a make or break for me the story and good writing are. I have read good stories of many pairings.
meow69
meow69

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down