Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I haven't joined a forum in years, man

+2
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
Largest Sip
6 posters

Go down

I haven't joined a forum in years, man Empty I haven't joined a forum in years, man

Post by Largest Sip Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:47 am

Hey all. Making an obligatory post because I'm totally new here. The NaruHina pairing is pretty much the only kind of ship I ever really gave a rat tooth about, mostly because it's just so good amirite?

Haven't been a part of an actual forum community in ages, so this will be a refreshing experience I'm sure.

Guess I'll list a few things I like to do in my free time or something, I'm kinda stoked to get into the community here before anything actually becomes straight up canon. The anticipation is killing me as much as it is you guys, I'm sure. As far as hobbies or whatever goes, I'm pretty into music. I'm pretty well versed in a variety of instruments. Mostly strings like cello, guitar, bass, banjo, ukulele and the like, but I dabble a bit in brass and woodwinds too. Trombones are cool, man. I'm pretty into writing too, so if fanfiction ever turns out to be something I feel inclined to write, I might hit you guys up with some of it, this place seems pretty friendly in that regard.

Fair warning, my sense of humor is very dry and sarcastic, I may be banned at some point because the puns I tend to make are absolutely horrible and sometimes I don't know how I can even live with myself. That said, I am a super friendly guy and I'm pretty excited to have some people to discuss this stuff with.

So yeah and stuff, this little corner of the internet seems pretty rad, looking forward to the discussions and such that take place in the future. Glad to be here, and I hope you'll have me.

(oh and if you let me take a sip of your drink you might end up really upset because it's gonna be a really huge sip.)
Largest Sip
Largest Sip

Back to top Go down

I haven't joined a forum in years, man Empty Re: I haven't joined a forum in years, man

Post by ThisIsMyNinjaWay Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:06 am

Welcome :) ! Just remember to read the rules.. and glad to have ya  I haven't joined a forum in years, man 1906553478
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
ThisIsMyNinjaWay

Back to top Go down

I haven't joined a forum in years, man Empty Re: I haven't joined a forum in years, man

Post by Azuula Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:59 am

Welcome to NH forums. Enjoy
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by eromreven Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:08 pm

BRUH

BARI SAX IN YOUR AVATAR

BRUH.
eromreven
eromreven

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:02 pm

jejejeje welcome to NH forums there are a lot of different topics in the forum to entertain yourself somehow =D.
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:16 pm

Welcome!
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down