Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mecha Naruto Episode / Hinata's involvment!

+8
NaruHina <3
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
endame
racefan1992
Fallere825
Batokusanagi
eromreven
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
12 posters

Go down

Mecha Naruto Episode / Hinata's involvment! Empty Mecha Naruto Episode / Hinata's involvment!

Post by ThisIsMyNinjaWay Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:04 pm

September 11, 2014
Naruto Shippuden Episodes 376-377 – Mecha Naruto Special

So I know you probably have heard of Naruto: Revolution coming out in September. And in it is a specially made character from Kishimoto himself "Mecha-Naruto." What I found interesting about this is that Hinata from screen shots seems to be involved somehow. And now I hear theres going to be a special episode for it! Which I thought it would only be for the game nothing more but it makes me excited considering that Hinata would still be involved in it, as well as in the game!

Mecha Naruto Episode / Hinata's involvment! Nh110Mecha Naruto Episode / Hinata's involvment! Nh210
Mecha Naruto Episode / Hinata's involvment! Nh310Mecha Naruto Episode / Hinata's involvment! Nh410
Mecha Naruto Episode / Hinata's involvment! Nh610Mecha Naruto Episode / Hinata's involvment! Nh510

[Translation] -By Cinos001 (NarutoForums) [Post Idea]  By - xozelinkox (Tumblr) Thanks to them!  Mecha Naruto Episode / Hinata's involvment! 1906553478 

Hinata: Calm down, come on, Naruto and, um… Mecha-Naruto. Everyone calm down, OK?

Hinata: Let’s not argue… After all, even your name is very nice, so…

Mecha-Naruto: MMMH … YOU! WHAT IS YOUR NAME?

Hinata: Uh… I’m Hinata… Hinata Hyuga

Tell me what you guys think? I'm excited :D

Last edited by ThisIsMyNinjaWay on Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Reword.)
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
ThisIsMyNinjaWay

Back to top Go down

Mecha Naruto Episode / Hinata's involvment! Empty Re: Mecha Naruto Episode / Hinata's involvment!

Post by eromreven Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:55 pm

This sort of goes hand in hand, but here's what some of the team names in the new game are going to be

Naruto+Hinata+Mecha-Naruto= Naruto in Hand

The secret lovers team also makes a come back (Naruto+Hinata)

Apparently Naruto and Hinata will also get a combo attack.
eromreven
eromreven

Back to top Go down

Mecha Naruto Episode / Hinata's involvment! Empty Re: Mecha Naruto Episode / Hinata's involvment!

Post by Batokusanagi Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:27 pm

lol@dem shojo sparkles. Not even machines are safe from Hinata's cuteness.

I've seen a screencap of the game when mecha Naruto wins a fight and says "yay, now I should ear a compliment from miss Hinata".
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:15 am

eromreven wrote:

Apparently Naruto and Hinata will also get a combo attack.

About time  Mecha Naruto Episode / Hinata's involvment! 1451094933 Been waiting way too long for this.

Batokusanagi wrote:

I've seen a screencap of the game when mecha Naruto wins a fight and says "yay, now I should ear a compliment from miss Hinata".

lol...it'd be funny to see Naruto getting irritated (jealous  Mecha Naruto Episode / Hinata's involvment! 676744975 ) with mecha N for his/its interactions with Hinata
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:51 am

The video game and anime partnering together for this?

You have my attention.

I too like Fallere825 have been waiting for a "NH combo attack."

I'm suprised Kishtmoto created a character for the video game and that Hinata is involved..... Kinda tipping our hand aren't we?

Not that videos games have any barring on the manga of course but my tin foil hat is on for this.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by eromreven Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:45 pm

The biggest question I have about Mecha-Naruto is what OS does he run off of?
eromreven
eromreven

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisIsMyNinjaWay Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:48 pm

I know what you mean racefan1992 how it has no technical "canonization" on the manga. But knowing like you said Kishi having a hand into making Mecha Naruto & having Hinata involved + a special episode referring to the game is exciting, especially cause Hinata gets to be involved with it. And it has to do with an "infatuation" from Mecha Naruto to Hinata! I like it! And what I want to know is how does Naruto play into this xD

And eromreven my question to you is whats OS mean? And I can't wait for that Naruto & Hinata combo I've read! and you noticed it hasn't been shown as a preview yet right *_*? That makes me more hyped! Ima update on the Naruto Revolution game I have reserved, cause my heart can only take so much excitement.
 Mecha Naruto Episode / Hinata's involvment! 528746348 
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
ThisIsMyNinjaWay

Back to top Go down

Post by eromreven Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:40 am

Operating system. You know. Mac, Windows, Linux...
eromreven
eromreven

Back to top Go down

Post by endame Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:33 pm

Hmmm, seriously? the series is almost ending and we are getting too much "fan service" from Kishi himself to be a casuality don't you think, (if you get what I say)

I think mecha-naruto gives me the impression that it runs android OS jajaja
endame
endame

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:13 am

actually mecha-naruto isn't a fanservice it was an idea kishimoto was just out of ideas to come up with and just made it basing it like mecha-godzilla if i remember right... there is no fan service regarding the pairings in the series is more like the development that actually happens in the original story regarding a pairing than fanservice
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisIsMyNinjaWay Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:17 pm

Oh lol..sorry I see now.

And I like the little spin off movies and certain things that are specially made from Kishi himself, but I am a BIG Manga person, where I basically like the use of Manga as the main route in Kishis head as a direct path to canonization.

Although I do really feel that the first 5 movies lacked in use of other characters of the Konoha 12, Though they were here and there I would have for once saw them as part of the main person for the movie rather then see them for a certain amount of time then let them become irrelevant.

Which is why RTN disappointed me. The reason ANYone wanted to see it was because of the alternate universe. And it only showed basically what was in the trailer. Thats stupid... the whole point of us excited was to see the difference in the characters. I find it funny though how NS likes to use this movie as "trolling" us but I found it nothing like that. In fact, if you really look at the movie the relations were still there, the obvious pinpoints of RTN Hinata's crush on "Menma" [Naruto] & RTN Sasuke completely doing a 180 his personality still in check[where Naruto acknowledged Sasuke saying "Your annoying", he was a playboy on all the girls who liked him. This is the opposite of them COMPLETELY.

RTN Hinata (From shy and quiet... to Extremely Brutal as all hell then all the girls in the current real manga, and OBVIOUS on her crush on Menma [Naruto])

RTN Sasuke [From not caring at all of any girl liking him... to wanting to date and act playboy with each and every girl that likes him, and plays the one girl [Sakura] we all knows loves him very much, and visa versa]

Where its basically the extreme side of the characters we least expect to act like that. Its still there. It shows to me that these characters are getting developed to be more better then themselves but less like RTN Hinata & Sasuke xD You notice Kishi mainly made these 2 the stars of the show to acknowledge?  It just goes to show that this was made for fun as of everything else.

Last edited by ThisIsMyNinjaWay on Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:19 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Mispell.)
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
ThisIsMyNinjaWay

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:42 am

well the RTN movie was actually more centered in how Naruto's life would have been if Naruto had parents.. and to kind of "open" sakura's eyes to Naruto's life but in the end didn't matter much... 'cause Naruto was still left alone until he got to his house and Iruka was in there... The Hinata in RTN was indeed more aggressive and to tell you the truth I didn't like it much and well she was in love with the Naruto(Menma) of that universe who was more aggressive too if you saw really right the movie the ppl didn't confuse Naruto or said how comes you changed your hairstyle or something like that but they just acknowledged Naruto was Menma, 'cause of the same features... and well there wasn't really much developement regarding NaruHina in the RTN movie which I admit got me more dissapointed than ever... and well for the stars as you put it @ThisIsMyNinjaWay, what actually irked me the most wasn't that Hinata nor Naruto(Menma) were shown in a different light the same for sasuke or sakura but was that there were a lot of ppl which took this sketches to say there was crack pairing... "puking out  Mecha Naruto Episode / Hinata's involvment! 1391645756 " which irked me a lot... then came the road to charasuke ova which wasn't translated which too was used to make a crack pairing supposedly to come "alive" seriously.... sigh and well regarding the movie over all as once @Irielo pointed out RTN didn't have really much development in storyline so it doesn't count......

As for the Naruto movie the last which is going to come soon then that one really matters 'cause it's going to follow after the real story finishes "supposedly" so well from this movie I'm really expecting a lot and at the same time not expecting much... only need to wait and see how the real storyline develops until it finishes..

Regarding the fanservice "touching again that theme" those were more made from the companies involved creating the animation and the games that's why the episode of mecha-Naruto is coming, for fanservice but basing it on the original storyline which we can now see and confirm that Naruto has feelings for Hinata and Hinata feelings for Naruto.. so this mecha-Naruto episode is more like to make Naruto how to put it... "jealous? of himself??" regarding Hinata?? yeah I think that's how you put it... well just need to wait and see how it develops that too..

So in totally what I'm getting at is that the original storyline is the one that really matters and the things that come from the actual storyline as once @Irielo made me look the light too  Mecha Naruto Episode / Hinata's involvment! 837914904 Mecha Naruto Episode / Hinata's involvment! 2139395408 
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by endame Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:49 am

RickVal(NaruHina Rules) wrote:Naruto episode is more like to make Naruto how to put it... "jealous? of himself??" regarding Hinata?? yeah I think that's how you put it... well just need to wait and see how it develops that too.. 

To tell you the truth I didn't think about it until now, I'd really like to see that happening, it would be funny, and interesting.
endame
endame

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:20 pm

From a picture I saw today, it seems as if Naruto and Hinata have a combined attack, and are both seen together along with Mecha Naruto in the tournaments.
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Mecha Naruto Episode / Hinata's involvment! Empty Yes!!!!!

Post by ThisIsMyNinjaWay Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:27 pm

The Naruto & Hinata combo attack! LOVE it! Can't wait to play. I wanted to get this picture on this site when I saw it first come out this morning but couldn't do it on phone have to wait till I get to nearest computer so =_=

But anyways new pictures involving the Mecha Naruto story besides the combo attack picture and I have to say I am quite interested!
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
ThisIsMyNinjaWay

Back to top Go down

Post by endame Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:54 am

wooow i saw that picture and now I am very excited!!! all the panels are showing Hinata, Naruto and MN, it seems to me that Hinata is in fact involved with the MN's story, and the combo wow it seems amazing,

I tried to translate the kanji but the kana is too small and i couldn't read it, I just read something about some chakra fusion in the bottom left part where it reads "Naruto X Hinata" in katakana.
endame
endame

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisIsMyNinjaWay Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:45 pm

New Revolution Pictures! Naruto & Hinata Combo!
Will get translation ASAP! If anyone else finds it before me please share it on here thank you!

http:
http:
http:

For some reason I was having trouble with the pics of Naruto & Minato, and pics of the juubi, pic so I have the link to the site here to show you guys if interested:

http://www.saiyanisland.com/2014/08/naruto-storm-revolution-hinata-naruto-more-screenshots/
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
ThisIsMyNinjaWay

Back to top Go down

Mecha Naruto Episode / Hinata's involvment! Empty The real deal !!

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:42 am

Well here is the real deal of the game.. I don't know you all but it made me cry somehow... =D

Credits to the authors and you know all the deal :P, too bad it's only in the game.. oohh welll
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by meow69 Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:01 am

I am debating on clicking on the video or not. MechaNaruto in the anime traumatized me with his bad dialog and horrible story line. I already wasted an hour of my life on him not sure it is worth wasting another hour on it. Plus MechaNaruto has the creepiest rape face since Madara Uchiha it gives me night mares. Oh and it is doubtful to me that a world that still doesn't have even simple fire arms would would have the technology to invent something like MechaNaruto that is a huge plot hole for me. And if by some chance there are firearms of any advanced design some body please give Ten Ten a lot of guns.

Last edited by meow69 on Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:07 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added something)
meow69
meow69

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:13 am

If you let the obvious "how could Mecha-Naruto be created?" issue go (though it is semi-addressed in the game version with a couple of throwaway lines--if you aren't paying attention you'll miss it), the story is decent for a video game--especially as the video game focuses on Naruto & Mecha-Naruto as the two interact. Hinata's role is mainly playing mediator between the two of them. It's a little obvious at times, but I enjoyed playing it. I spent closer to 120 mins on it as I see that video is for about 72 mins. I don't know if I'd enjoy watching someone else's game play though. I will play the story again though at some point because I want to make sure I didn't miss any potential fights.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisIsMyNinjaWay Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:15 pm

Yeah, I played the story mode game of it too. The episode was sooooooo random. Like rushed & tried to throw some quick feels at you that didn't click.. as much as the story did in the game not just because Hinata was in it but because of how it just was sooooo rushed. And OOC. And people were alive that were dead & I don't know it could have been made alot better.
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
ThisIsMyNinjaWay

Back to top Go down

Post by Yagami1211 Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:06 am

This game was awesome and the NaruHina storyline was one of my favorite thing in the game.
Yagami1211
Yagami1211

Back to top Go down

Post by db84x Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:33 pm

Too bad anime not follow the game
db84x
db84x

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down