Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Overpowered Grandbabies

5 posters

Go down

Overpowered Grandbabies Empty Overpowered Grandbabies

Post by eromreven Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:16 am

I debated where to put this, as it does involve shipping elements for multiple ships. However, it focuses more on the ramifications of said ships more than the ships themselves, and that's where I'd like this conversation to stay.

Anyways, I was thinking.

As new information has surfaced about the origins of the Uchiha, Uzumaki, Senju and Hyuuga clan and how they're all connected, we have to take in consideration of a few things. Namely, babies.

Operating under the definitely gonna happen assumption that NaruHina becomes a thing and babies come from it, you have a child with all of Naruto's power with the Hyuuga bloodline.

Naruto is the child of the Fourth Hokage and Kushina Uzumaki. Minato was hands down considered the fastest and one of if not the deadliest men on the planet. Minato was a sealing expert, had keen senses (seriously, he noticed a strand of red hair in the woods that takes skill), and had begun working on senjutsu training before his death. Kushina was an Uzumaki, a clan related to the Senju. The Senju bloodline possesses powerful life energy and chakra. This trait existed within the Uzumaki bloodline as well. While we don't know much about Kushina's fighting ability, it's safe to say that she was every bit the badass her husband and son were. After all, she survived biju extraction right after having a baby. Having a baby isn't easy on the body and we were flat out told that removing a biju will kill its previous host. She had an active part in sealing Kurama into Naruto as well, creating a barrier of her chakra chains that even the Third Hokage couldn't penetrate. You know, the guy who was considered the God of Shinobi, 12 years younger than he was in the series proper and way closer to his prime. Any old person will tell ya, there's a marked difference between mid fifties and late sixties.  She survived child birth, biju extraction, actively fighting the most powerful of the tailed beasts, and held on to life after being impaled.

Hinata is the child of Hiashi. We've seen what he can do. He's the most powerful Hyuuga fighter we've seen hands down. Neji, Hinata, and Hanabi are no slouches either. Neji made jonin very soon after making chunin, reverse engineered the most powerful of the Hyuuga arts, the Kaiten and the 64 Palms. Hinata doesn't have quite the resume her cousin has but judging from the manga only, she has a fair amount of power. She made chunin at a younger age than Neji did. While this doesn't mean she's more powerful than Neji, since after all Naruto and Sasuke are still genin but are S-class fighters, this does prove that she's strong enough to overcome the trials of the chunin exam. Gentle Step: Twin Lion Fist is likely powerful. We've seen it in action in the anime and it's been enough to overcome Neji and even helped her land a hit on Pein. Whether you think of it as canon or not (as people tend to do with the anime vs the manga) the fact of the matter is that physical manifestations of chakra are considered high level.  Hanabi has less spotlight than even Tenten, but we do know that at age 7 she could smack the 12 year old Hinata around in spars. This implies a high level of potential skill.

So, NaruHina babies. They'll be badass, obviously. Here's something else, though, that I don't think I've seen anyone talk about yet.

Senju DNA is a big deal. Everyone wants a piece of Hashirama inside of them. Combination of Senju and Uchiha DNA makes for sexy ass villains minus Danzo powerful combat skills and can lead to the awakening of the Rinnegan which can do anything from making moons to reviving the dead. And now we see that the Byakugan has a similar origin to the Rinnegan. The Sharingan is a watered down version of the Rinnegan, but the Byakugan is still the Byakugan that Hamura Otsutsuki used, directly descended from Kaguya herself.  Since Naruto's Uzumaki heritage is basically Senju heritage, this means that two thirds of Kaguya's power has reunited. Basically, creating children similar to Hamura Otsutsuki.

To summarize, NaruHina babies = basically the Sage of Six Path's bro

But Erom! You said overpowered grandbabies, and you've only mentioned the offspring of our beloved ramen lover and the sexy pale eyed goddess!

I realize. Shut up. I'm not there yet. Be patient. Now to quote the late and great Billy Mays: "BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE!"

This brings me to the subject of Sasuke's kids. At this point, it's safe to assume he'll be with Sakura.

Because my hands are cramping, I'll keep this short. Sasuke has the sharrinegan. Sure, it's one eye but hey Kakashi's been a badass for years with one special eye and so far Sasuke's living up to that. We've seen what the rinnegan can do, and we know that the sharingan offers watered down version of the immense power of its parent but still powerful attacks in their own rights. Keep in mind, we know more named Uchiha than almost any other clan in Naruto. With good reason. Madara's crazy power puts him at the strongest human opponent Naruto's ever fought. Kaguya is a goddess. Madara was a zombie for a period and then the sage of six paths until shenanigans but as a base human he was still unstoppable.  Obito laughed at the laws of space-time, and Itachi was a mind-raping juggernaut. The only thing badass enough to kill Itachi was Itachi. Death was afraid to mess with Itachi and had to wait until Itachi's own body worked up enough courage to kill Itachi. Itachi doesn't sleep, Itachi waits. Itachi was once bitten by Manda, and after 5 days of excruciating pain, Manda died. The Sauce is living up to his big bro now and is becoming every bit as unstoppable.

Sakura is an outsider to all of this. Kishimoto has always wanted Sakura to represent normal humans in the crazy world around her boys. Sakura, a regular girl, holds her own against s-class ninja with medical skills and hand to hand combat. Sakura is the equivalent to Kishimoto's red headed step child and despite this, she's come into her own as a powerful shinobi. We've seen hints of her potential as early as the Wave arc, where she mastered tree climbing in no time, or in the chunin exams holding off against the Sound Genin. Zaku and Dosu easily outclassed her, nullifying any attacks she could come up with and she still fought. Her determination to get stronger leads her to becoming Tsunade's apprentice, and this is where she explodes into awesome. Tsunade trained Sakura better than Jiraiya trained Naruto, easily. Naruto was already pretty decent by the time part 1 ended, but Sakura sucked. 3 years later, Sakura's fully capable of going toe to toe with Kakashi and Naruto.

She takes on Sasori, who I consider her closest counterpart in the Akatsuki ability wise. Sasori is a man who built his skills from nothing and became a force of nature with puppet skills, not a fancy bloodline or a sword that feeds you endless chakra. She creates an antidote for one of his lethal poisons. Her medical skills are top notch and her sheer strength is likely on par with Tsunade. On top of this, Sakura's insane natural chakra control leads her to being able to use the Mitotic Regeneration skills within the time skip, something her senior Shizune is incapable of doing after years under Tsunade's training.

So this means SasuSaku babies will have the potential to having all of Sauce's fancy toys and all of the crazy precise control of our favorite pink haired banshee.

FAST FORWARD!

SasuSaku baby meets an opposite gendered NaruHina baby. Probably stuck on the same team, probably known each other since birth, probably rivals. The rivalry builds until one day it's sexual tension and then BOW CHICKA WOW WOW there's suddenly SasuSakuNaruHina grandbabies.

Grandbabies running around with Senju, Uchiha and Hyuuga blood.

A kid with basically the same powerset as Kaguya.

Yeah. Think about it.

BONUS ROUND

Say that I'm wrong and Sakura doesn't end up banging ol' spinny eyes. Let's say our other favorite (and living) Uzumaki gets to fulfill her dream of fulfilling her uterus with emobabies. As I said earlier, Uzumaki is basically Senju at this point. This reunites Senju and Uchiha DNA in the most natural way, no arm splicing or eye replacing or DNA tampering required. This actually has the potential of creating an even more overpowered grand baby should it come to pass.

DISCUSSION TIME!

So, kids, whatcha think? Am I right? Am I wrong? Just what kind of consequences can come from all of this? Just remember, I don't want any ship bashing or character bashing. I did mine out of jest. Anyone who's known me on here for a while knows I don't like malicious bashing.
eromreven
eromreven

Back to top Go down

Overpowered Grandbabies Empty Re: Overpowered Grandbabies

Post by Irielo Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:30 am

Such a combination would be indeed interesting, although sometimes children/grandchildren develop their own things independently from the genes they received...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by eromreven Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:59 am

Oh please, this is Naruto. DNA and bloodlines are everything.
eromreven
eromreven

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:14 am

eromreven wrote:Oh please, this is Naruto. DNA and bloodlines are everything.

Yes, in Naruto DNA and bloodlines have their importance but I appreciate also what Hagoromo told Naruto in chapter 670, something like, the children don't necessarily inherit from their parents' excellence/potential/power... So, it does not mean that someone with badass genes will be automatically a badass if you get what I mean...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:16 pm

Yeah, if the union occurred, there would be overpowered grandchildren.

Anyway, I had to give kudos for the awesome (and at times hilarious) read. ^_^
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by eromreven Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:01 pm

You're quite welcome. I try to be funny because no one wants to read a wall of text.
eromreven
eromreven

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:24 pm

Perfect Susanoo performing Kaiten, 64 palms and finishing the opponent off by throwing a mega Rasenshuriken. This could be one "possible" combination for instance.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by eromreven Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:43 am

Or using some crazy combination of the Uzumaki chains and Susanoo to seal off every chakra path in someone's body.
eromreven
eromreven

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:55 am

Irielo wrote:Perfect Susanoo performing Kaiten, 64 palms and finishing the opponent off by throwing a mega Rasenshuriken. This could be one "possible" combination for instance.

I approve of this.
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by eromreven Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:34 am

I don't think the enemy would approve. lol
eromreven
eromreven

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisIsMyNinjaWay Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:05 pm

Aside from the pairing war. I think NH and SS would make alot of sense with the grandchildren. Naruto and Hinata's baby would obviously have the Byakugan. Sasuke and Sakura's baby would have the sharingan. And their kids falls in love xD
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
ThisIsMyNinjaWay

Back to top Go down

Post by eromreven Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:34 pm

The grandbaby would be ninja jesus.
eromreven
eromreven

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content