Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kishimoto's supposed interviews?

3 posters

Go down

Kishimoto's supposed interviews?  Empty Kishimoto's supposed interviews?

Post by ThisIsMyNinjaWay Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:25 pm

I never believe everything on this internet involving Kishimoto's words unless from official sources like shounen jump or jump fest or stuff like that. But I couldn't help but hear something on the lines of Kishimoto's radio interview about how he is making NaruSaku happen as inspirtation for his wife and him, that she use to like this popular baseball player then fell for him eventually? Have any of you heard of it and if not what has probably been the "supposed" interviews that made you laugh or look into and find out things. Though I don't believe 98% of things on the internet involving something with kishi unless shown from many sources. I'm just curious to what you guys think or been through with this area?

For example: NS is supposedly more popular in Japan then any other pairing. Kishi attends NaruSaku conventions etc.

Last edited by ThisIsMyNinjaWay on Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wrong word I used.)
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
ThisIsMyNinjaWay

Back to top Go down

Kishimoto's supposed interviews?  Empty Re: Kishimoto's supposed interviews?

Post by senjusana Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:32 pm

I don't think so. Kishi never talks about the pairings in the manga.The only thing that he had said so far is that he would make atleast one pairing cannon by the end of the manga.
senjusana
senjusana

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:14 am

If you already know not to believe it, then don't. ;)

Popularity is a silly argument. Based on the internet, it's definitely not true (and it's pretty easy to discover). No one can speak for "overall" because again, there are millions of Naruto fans and no one comes close to knowing what millions of people think. However, it's very easy to find what's more accessible to find online as long as you know how to search correctly. However, popularity has nothing to do with what will happen so it doesn't matter anyway.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum