Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Orochimaru

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Orochimaru Empty Orochimaru

Post by NekoKimio Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:27 am

What are your thoughts on Orochimaru right now? I don't see him turning into a good guy, if he does I will be extremely pissed.
The only reason I think he's helping right now is because he has something planned. For example, waiting until Sasuke is vulnerable in this war and try to take his body again OR right now he's just trying to stay alive because Madara's plan pretty much means doom for everyone. In any case, he is undeniable up to something. Thoughts?
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Orochimaru Empty Re: Orochimaru

Post by Yuri Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:30 am

Hmm, well, he is a very complex character so I can't see him turning good out of nowhere (like how it seemed to be in the latest chapter) I think the same as you do, he's trying to defeat Madara with the help of the Alliance and after that he will take the chance to somehow kidnap Sasuke and take his body XD
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:47 am

Plus, I just really don't see the manga ended after this. If Madara or Obito does not escape to prolong the manga, I can see Orochimaru becoming the bad guy again with some sort of twist/powerup.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:54 am

Yeah that's right, but Kishi did mention that the manga would end within 2 years right? that's like still 70 chapters now so I doubt Oro will really be the end boss.
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:55 am

Did he? I wasn't aware, I'm not in the loop. Hahaha. I'm going to cry for months after it ends. I'm too emotionally invested.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:01 am

Lol well I actually also got into Naruto again recently and this is something I read a while ago, I dunno if it's legit but many other people have been mentioning it too Dx And yeah me too u___u At least One Piece won't end in another 10 years lol

btw, who is the girl in your avy ?
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:03 am

I don't read One Piece, never could get into it. D: I read Fairy Tail though.

She is Park Bom from 2NE1. <3
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:07 am

Gaaaah I luuurv one of their songs! ''Ugly'' x'D My best friend is obsessed with K Pop and she sometimes makes me listen to it :P

Well, for One Piece you should try and watch the anime instead of reading the manga. The anime gives it more excitement. And I read Fairy Tail, too and we are going off topic perhaps we should also create a section to discuss about other mangas & animes :P
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:23 am

Ooops! Sorry! Hahaha
But yeah, I'm a huuuge kpop fan. Especially when it comes to 2ne1, Big Bang, or SNSD.

BACK TO OROCHIMARU: If the manga does end soon like the rumors suggest, this war will probably be it. If not, I think Obito or Madara will escape and prolong the end. I'm actually planning on Obito switching sides(you know Kishi and redeeming characters) but I think it's an absolute NO for Orochimaru.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:29 am

Lol don't be ;p

Spoiler:

Well Obito switching sides is imo absolutely out of the question D: He killed many, way too many people (including Kushina & Minato) and even almost killed Naruto. If obito REALLY wants to be redeemed then he should revive all of the people he killed but I doubt that'll happen xD Though I can see yet another TS coming right before the end of the manga where Kishi shows us how every single one of the characters is doing and who is married to who and we will get to see adorable NaruHina babies *.*
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:36 am

I would love an ending that puts an end to ship wars, hahaha.
Obito won't be forgiven by the people by no means, but I can see him switching sides and then dying. Madara manipulated him, basically, and Kishi shows how Sasuke broke out of that manipulation so it could also be possible for Obito. His main thing is the death of Rin, which I don't know if it really happened the way it did. I think it was a genjutsu by Madara, Kakashi was tricked, or if it was like a lot of people believe and Rin was an unwilling spy for Mist and Kakashi had to kill her before they got the information. (because of the ninja that were all 'what a loss' when the death happened). If you look back though, when Kakashi chidori'd her, you can see his complete shock. That's the main reason I think he was tricked or put under SOME type of genjustu by Madara to lead to the manipulation of Obito.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:47 am

Yeah that's correct :P We wouldn't want Kishi to troll us all and to leave an open ending >.> or even worse, a NaruSaku ending Dx

Hmmmm, yeah, you could indeed say that he could go undergo a change of heart like how Sasuke and Nagato did, but he will still have to die because he's definitely out of his mind. BUT you know, I noticed this one thing about him when he was watching Hinata talk to Naruto in the battlefield. Did you see his expressions? They were definitely saying something, like he was thinking that Hinata resembled Rin in some way and I believe that that might just have made him change his opinion a bit.

And about Rin's death... What you said about the genjutsu can be completely right, I had never thought about this possibility myself but it would make sense since I somehow doubt that she would've been a spy, although they way she acted when Obito was trapped under those boulders seemed a bit suspicious to me, it's like she was forcing to conceal her emotions, she seemed, I dunno, a bit cold for me. The whole situation was a bit weird for me.
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:53 am

ɢɨɳ ★ wrote:Yeah that's correct :P We wouldn't want Kishi to troll us all and to leave an open ending >.> or even worse, a NaruSaku ending Dx
I WOULD DIE.

ɢɨɳ ★ wrote:
Hmmmm, yeah, you could indeed say that he could go undergo a change of heart like how Sasuke and Nagato did, but he will still have to die because he's definitely out of his mind. BUT you know, I noticed this one thing about him when he was watching Hinata talk to Naruto in the battlefield. Did you see his expressions? They were definitely saying something, like he was thinking that Hinata resembled Rin in some way and I believe that that might just have made him change his opinion a bit.

And about Rin's death... What you said about the genjutsu can be completely right, I had never thought about this possibility myself but it would make sense since I somehow doubt that she would've been a spy, although they way she acted when Obito was trapped under those boulders seemed a bit suspicious to me, it's like she was forcing to conceal her emotions, she seemed, I dunno, a bit cold for me. The whole situation was a bit weird for me.

I'll have to go back and look at his expressions again but I do remember someone mentioning that. But yeah, Obito is going to die either way. I'm actually expecting another main character to die, I'm just nervous about who.
I think the reason for Rin's coldness was because Kakashi would always harp on how a shinobi should focus on the mission and how they should conceal their emotions, and she was trying to live up to that. It's about how Sakura is, she knew she was the weakest so she tried not to show her vulnerabilities sometimes. Obito was her teammate and he was dear to her, but she also didn't feel at strongly about him as she did Kakashi, this could be another reason. Hopefully we'll get a clear-up about how and why exactly Rin died. There are too many things left unanswered about... well... everything right now.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:36 am

I honestly have no doubt in my mind that Orochimaru will stay and die as a villain, he's just way too sinister, and way too violent to just turn good. I mean, sure, Pain killed thousands of people, though he had a good intention, but Oro just kills for himself, he cares only for himself.

I honestly think he'll be the final villain.
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:45 am

Same here. If he doesn't die before Madara, he will be. It'll be a good way to prolong the manga as well.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by DerelictV Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:52 am

Yeah, I don't think Orochimaru has any good intention.

He is shady as f**** and I don't trust him. Seems like what he said was very open ended, I think he'll end up turning against everyone sometime in the future.

(I really hope Naruto isn't coming to an end soon, I don't know what I'm going to do when it ends.. I love it too much to let it go hahaha)
DerelictV
DerelictV

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:57 am

I honestly don't know what I'll do with my life once it ends. Then I guess I'll actually have to pay attention in college or just obsess even more over A Song of Ice and Fire/Game of Thrones BUT OMG.
Isn't the explanation in the manga about Orochimaru's hostility is the death of his parents or was it just out of pure spite?
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:59 am

His parent's death was the catalyst, but not the actual reason.
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:08 am

Okay. I couldn't remember much, but yeah I don't think he's redeemable at all. I mean, he's different from Sasuke, Nagato and Obito. Nagato had a legit reason. Obito has a legit reason (pain and manipulation). Orochimaru has no legit reason that we know of. He wanted to obtain immortality and has selfish reasons backing him, so his redemption is shot.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by DerelictV Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:20 am

Yeah, I agree. I'm very unsure of Orochimaru. Of course, I've always been very unsure of Orochimaru. It just seems to me (Unless we get more Oro development?) that he is who he is, and he will always be as he is. Things could always change though, maybe he'll be an okay guy in the end. (I'm doubting it at the moment though. Maybe once the chapters come out, he'll seem less shady and more trustworthy.)
DerelictV
DerelictV

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:34 am

I highly doubt Kishi will do it. I do hope we get more Orochimaru backstory though. I feel like he didn't develop his character enough as opposed to Jiraiya and Tsunade.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:33 pm

Orochimaru will almost certainly become final villain (though not strongest) aly nd he'll probab get his development then.
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:46 pm

It'll be great news if it's true. I honestly don't want Naruto to end.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by DerelictV Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:44 pm

I'll seriously be really happy if Oro turns out to be the final villain. For the same reason of not wanting Naruto to end lollollol

I really don't think I can take Naruto ending :< It all seems to be happening so fast though I'm kind of worried
DerelictV
DerelictV

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:08 am

I will cry for years.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content