Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you have a favorite moment between Naruto and Sakura? (As friends)

+2
Irielo
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
6 posters

Go down

Do you have a favorite moment between Naruto and Sakura? (As friends) Empty Do you have a favorite moment between Naruto and Sakura? (As friends)

Post by ThisIsMyNinjaWay Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:14 pm

I know what some of you are thinking moment?!? what do you mean?

Im referring to their friendship bond cause there are some nice ones that I look at as Sakura accepting & acknowledging Naruto for who he is rather then she did in Part 1. And willing to do things to show and prove shes in Naruto & Sasukes league now though its still in the works.. but getting there? Anyway I do admire their bond [Which Team 7 help formed], wondering if any of my fellow NaruHina fans have a moment they "awwwed" or touched them with these 2? Or if you don't like the bond and could care less, cause although I do not support them I do like Sakura as her own and Naruto. Anyone else like their friendship?

ThisIsMyNinjaWay
ThisIsMyNinjaWay

Back to top Go down

Do you have a favorite moment between Naruto and Sakura? (As friends) Empty Re: Do you have a favorite moment between Naruto and Sakura? (As friends)

Post by Irielo Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:48 pm

I did not like the way Sakura was treating Naruto sometimes in part 1. The fact that she started to accept him after Sasuke told her that she was annoying also bugged me because it was not coming from herself. However, with time, Sakura has definitely learned to befriend Naruto.

It was a big character development for Sakura, imo, in the beginning of part 2 when she started to learn about the truth behind the Jinchuurikis, their fate, life... She did not need anybody but could sincerely empathize with Naruto. This, touched me from her.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Do you have a favorite moment between Naruto and Sakura? (As friends) Empty Re: Do you have a favorite moment between Naruto and Sakura? (As friends)

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:47 am

Promise of a Lifetime

Honorable mentions: hospital scene after the Sasuke retrieval fails in Part 1, Pain arc hug, Sakura's flashback of their "Part 2" hospital moment during the feeding scene, & CPR
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:28 pm

I think my favorite scene was when Sakura realized the pain Naruto was going through with trying to get Sasuke back. The one when Naruto went four tails when Orochimaru mocked him, and Sakura's reaction was so sad and sweet.
Spoiler:
The way she didn't even think of the danger, she just wanted to get to Naruto, to stop him from hurting himself like that. Yeah, in the past Sakura wasn't always the best, but she really made up for it in Shippuden, to the point where NS became one of my brotp.
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Taushishi17 Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:28 pm

When she first fought Ino and when she confessed her love to Sasuke and told Naruto to bring him back...
Taushishi17
Taushishi17

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:57 pm

To be honest, most Naruto and Sakura moments that I would've liked have been ruined for me by NarSak misinterpreting them. It came to a point where I couldn't even say ONE nice thing about their relationship without being told that "even NaruHina fans are supporting NarSak!1!!" ._.

But I guess I'll say I liked the moment where Sakura was giving that little speech to the fodders that wanted to give up while she was healing Naruto, and the moment when she told Naruto she wasn't going to hide anymore and she would fight alongside her team right before she released her seal (though I guess that one could count as a team 7 moment instead).
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisIsMyNinjaWay Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:35 pm

I understand Strawberry, I know where your coming from..

In fact... I happened to enjoy the part where Sakura wanted to feed Naruto to help him since he was injured and the CPR, only because seeing Sakura going to the most manual last resort, what the hell?, kind of procedure to bring back Naruto, I found admirable.

Post modified by Anbu

Last edited by Irielo on Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Double-posting is not allowed.)
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
ThisIsMyNinjaWay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down