Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sasori Versus Itachi

5 posters

Go down

Sasori Versus Itachi Empty Sasori Versus Itachi

Post by Twin Steps Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:57 am

Sasori

• Outstanding Puppet-Master
  • Human Puppet
  • Iron Sand techniques through 3rd Kazekage
  • Magnet Style through 3rd Kazekage
  • Has ability to control 100 Puppets at once
  • Very complex poison
  • Many Poisoned Weapons
  • Can use Water and Fire through hands by using scrolls on his back

Itachi

• Amazing kunai/shuriken skills
  • Mangekyo Sharingan
  • Amaterasu
  • Fire Techs
  • Water techs
  • Izanami
  • Susanoo
  • Yata Mirror
  • Totsuka Blade
  • Tsukyomi
  • Genjutsu

I think Sasori would beat Itachi is because almost everymove itachi can use Sasori is either immune to it, able to deflect it, or get damaged and switch bodies and become fine again.

Izanami, Tsukuomi, Genjutsu

These wont effect Sasori because Genjutsu doesn't work on Puppets. This is stated by Kankuro. Puppets have no actual brain, "Sasori" is actually just that cylinder in the Sasori puppets chest. With Genjutsu gone, Itachi's main method of battle is already countered, as he primarily fights with Genjutsu.

Amaterasu

This can be blocked by iron sand, like how Garra used his sand to block Sasuke's Amaterasu later on in the Kage summit arc. BUT If it hits Sasori he can just simply switch bodies, as long as it doesn't hit the Cylinder Sasori needs to survive with. Now it
also could be argued that Itachi could just amterasu all his puppets, though if this is actually done, Itachi would basically be blind.

Remember, his MS techs cause him pain and make him weaker.

Totsuka Blade

This also won't work on Sasori because it seals the person by putting them in an eternal genjutsu, and, like I said before, genjutsu doesn't work on puppets. But let's say id DID work....what then? Well, as we saw with Orochimaru & Nagato, it takes time for the sealing to happen, so what would Sasori do? Switch bodies.

Susanoo

This is probably going to be the biggest problem for Sasori seeing that Sasori doesn't really have anything to penetrate it what Sasori can do is he can wait it out and dodge Susanoo/switch bodies until Itachi runs out of chakra. Or it could be possible to pull him OUT of Sasuno'O similiar to how Gaara used his sand to pull Madara out of his Sasuno'O.

As you can see, Sasori can hold his ground against Itachi and has a very high chance of beating him.

Another thing Itachi's vision was going bad so it would make it wayyyyy harder to dodge or deflect Sasori's needle barrage and attacks. Remember one little scratch Itachi's a goner. he has no antidote.

So yeah, I think Sasori would win in a fight with Itachi.
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Sasori Versus Itachi Empty Re: Sasori Versus Itachi

Post by NekoKimio Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:11 am

Hmm, this is interesting, but I'm not quite sure.

It's true that Itachi's main thing is genjutsu, obviously because of the Sharingan. Itachi, based on assumption, is also very skilled in ninjutsu and taijustu or he wouldn't be as praised as he was. I think Sasori could definitely hold his own, but ultimately be defeated.

Even if it came to Susano'o, I still think Sasori would be defeated by that as well.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by SID~ Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:22 am

Naww BR00 .. Itachi Solos ! Sasori Versus Itachi 528746348
SID~
SID~

Back to top Go down

Post by DerelictV Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:44 am

Itachi wins forever

because he's Itachi

I follow no logic ohohoho
DerelictV
DerelictV

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:56 pm

I think, about the Genjutsu thing. Genjutsu might not work on real puppets, true, but Sasori is a human puppet. He still has a chakra network, and genjutsu woks by disrupting that flow of chakra. Even if he just has that cylinder on his chest, the chakra on it, and the chakra he uses to manipulate his puppets should be manipulated through Genjutsu.

Also, Iron sand is stronger than regular sand, true. But I don't think Sasori showed the same ability to manipulate sand like Gaara did. I think Gaara is more skilled with it, and his sand speed is better, which was a main factor in blocking Amaterasu.
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:05 pm

Genjutsu was said to take control of all five senses and manipulate the brain. From what we've seen, Sasori only has eyesight and hearing capabilities. Anyways, Sasori's chakra network would be foreign to Itachi..... not only that, Sasori technically has no brain.

Well, even if Sasori couldn't use iron sand to block Amaterasu, he could switch bodies like 100 times, and Itachi can't use amaterasu that much at all.
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:12 pm

I don't think it was said to manipulate the brain, but your chakra network. Hence why you need to have a partner disrupt your chakra flow in order to break out of a Genjutsu. I might do some research later to check if that's right or not.

His weak spot is pretty obvious though. And with the Sharingan Itachi can see his chakra accumulated there and he will know to aim for the cylinder. Can't switch bodies if the cylinder is caught on Amaterasu.
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:23 pm

Doesn't he wear a rob to cover his cylinder form?
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:36 pm

This might sound silly but.. what's a rob? ^^" Sorry, English is not my first language. Sasori Versus Itachi 1083899712
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:38 pm

I meant to say Robe, it's what the akatsuki wear.

Sasori Versus Itachi 799px-Sasori
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:42 pm

Ah. ok! Well, the Sharingan can see chakra. I don't think it was stated clothing would be an obstacle, since Itachi could see when Sasuke was out of chakra in their fight. It certainly doesn't have the same insight as the Byakugan, but it should have no trouble just seeing chakra.
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:44 pm

Yes I agree with you about the Sharingan, but Amaterasu would first need to go through his robe before getting to him.
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:50 pm

That's right. But Itachi's Amaterasu burns faster than Sasuke's, if I can recall correctly. It burned Nagato's cloak relatively fast, unlike Sasuke's which took a while to burn Karin's.
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down