Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Killer Bee's case

4 posters

Go down

Killer Bee's case Empty Killer Bee's case

Post by Irielo Mon May 05, 2014 9:23 am

First of all, I would say that Killer Bee is not dead. If he were, I think it would have been shown. Just before being swallowed by the Gedo Mazo, Gyuuki cut one of his tentacle and I have the feeling that Bee is kind of "incubating" inside it before making his "come back". Maybe he will appear in an "unexpected" situation, giving a feeling of surprise, or it could be that he is in the tentacle and Naruto with his new power-up will do something to awake him.

Thoughts?

Last edited by Irielo on Mon May 05, 2014 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Correcting a mistake: confused Bijuus' names)
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Killer Bee's case Empty Re: Killer Bee's case

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Wed May 07, 2014 11:44 am

I just think Bee (along with Sai--who I'm starting to think is with him) will come when Team 7 (and whoever else might make it to the real fight first, such as Tenten) needs help.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Wed May 07, 2014 3:25 pm

^I'm expecting something along those lines too. I'd hate to think Bee just died in the corner without even a mention.
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Wed May 07, 2014 10:25 pm

Yamasaki Akaiko wrote:I just think Bee (along with Sai--who I'm starting to think is with him) will come when Team 7 (and whoever else might make it to the real fight first, such as Tenten) needs help.

That was what I was trying to explain by "unexpected situation". Thanks for expressing it in a clearer way. I also think that those who might help Team 7 first are those nearer to them: Gaara, Lee (if he's not busy watching over Gai), Tenten and Sai.

Fallere825 wrote:^I'm expecting something along those lines too. I'd hate to think Bee just died in the corner without even a mention.

To the bolded: That's why I think if he died, it would have been shown but his next apparition might trigger a surprise effect I guess.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Thu May 08, 2014 3:39 pm

^True true...something else that's a possibility for me now, reading the last few chapters is...with Naruto's touch of life ability even if Bee is supposed to be dead that's something that can easily be reversed with a touch from Naruto if Kishimoto wanted to do it like that  Killer Bee's case 3725747089 
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu May 08, 2014 8:02 pm

Fallere825 wrote:^True true...something else that's a possibility for me now, reading the last few chapters is...with Naruto's touch of life ability even if Bee is supposed to be dead that's something that can easily be reversed with a touch from Naruto if Kishimoto wanted to do it like that  Killer Bee's case 3725747089 

I'm not sure if Naruto would be able to revive him in case Bee were dead (but who knows?). However, I think in case Bee were inside the tentacle, that he could need Naruto's touch to get on his get again.

Anyway, I would prefer to see him getting on his feet by himself after his "chakra bath" inside the tentacle for instance.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Fri May 09, 2014 1:10 am

^ You and I both my friend
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by meow69 Fri May 09, 2014 1:38 am

I sure Hope Bee survives. The peace of the world needs his awesome ;) rapping skills. Ok so his rapping is terrible but it has grown on me over the course of reading the manga and watching the anime. Bee and his Brothers interactions are some of the best comedy in the series. I am not going to lie though the first time I saw Killer Bee I was thinking "what the hell is up with this guy". But he has grown on me.
meow69
meow69

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Fri May 09, 2014 9:17 am

If there is something I will miss, it's Bee's interactions with Gyuki and their teamwork.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum