Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Juubi's mystery

5 posters

Go down

The Juubi's mystery Empty The Juubi's mystery

Post by Irielo Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:40 pm

I don't know for you but since Hagoromo revealed to Naruto that his brother sealed a part of the Juubi along with him, I'm asking myself what happened to this other part. We know that Hagoromo divided his part into the 9 tailed beasts, it would be interesting to know what did his brother do with his part...

If you had any theories regarding that, I would be glad to read them. Personally, I think the other part of the Juubi might be sealed somewhere...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

The Juubi's mystery Empty Re: The Juubi's mystery

Post by Twin Steps Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:03 am

Thus was a mistranslation
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:22 am

Twin Steps wrote:Thus was a mistranslation

Do you mean that Hagoromo and his brother sealing the Juubi inside them was mistranslated?
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by 23rdcheap_ink Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:14 am

Spoiler:
23rdcheap_ink
23rdcheap_ink

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:25 am

^Thank you very much for this very instructive and interesting participation. Both theories are quite good imo.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:49 am

I have to admit that for the moment I'm going along with the idea that the Juubi somehow has Kaguya. Anyway, we've got a ton load of history based information that will come out in a few months to clarify some of this. It's going to be interesting and hopefully the brother's role will come out.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:28 pm

Well my biggest theory is that Kaguya is the Juubi itself, from what we have seen in the most recent chapter Kaguya's spirit was urging Madara on, so it is possible that Kaguya somehow turned into the Juubi moments before her death to prevent her own death, so it is possible that the Bijuu also have some of Kaguya's power. It would be a really nice plot twist as well, and give the real reason as to how the Juubi come into being. since it also did have a single eye with the Rinnegan and the Sharingan, makes me wonder where the Byakugan was, if the Juubi is indeed Kaguya.

this to me is where the early ancestors of the Hyuuga clan come into it, they might have taken the Byakugan before she transformed. but that is just a theory at this stage, if proven true I will laugh my head off  The Juubi's mystery 3187358519 
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:58 pm

^ I don't really think that Kaguya is the Juubi. I think more that the Juubi has Kaguya. I also think that this theory about Kaguya being sealed in the Gedo Mazo which was sent on the moon until Madara summoned it back, very interesting.

I come again with another crazy theory, please feel free to agree/disagree. Kaguya eats the fruit, the Shinju goes crazy and becomes the Juubi and starts to fight Kaguya. However, Kaguya is so powerful that she succeeds to "tame" the Juubi making it her pet and a dissuasive weapon in case anyone tried to oppose to her power.

With time she leaves her guard down and that's how one day, the Juubi attacks and eats/swallows her. From this moment, Kaguya's spirit lived on inside the Juubi.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:48 pm

So there are many different ways it could have gone in the past, and makes for an interesting story later on down the track, if Kishi does decide to touch up on it, it also gives us a complete story for the Juubi's backstory which we really don't have at this stage. the other thing that makes my theory a slight possibility is the fact the Kaguya wasn't just revered as a goddess, but also a demon due the powers she had.

The other thing is there might have been a possibility that she was whispering in Madara's mind, driving him insane, So this might mean that Kaguya's influence has been going this entire time, and that she told him about the plan to call the Juubi back to the world, so it is possible that she influenced Madara on the path that she wanted him to follow, and since Madara couldn't revive the Juubi because of his advanced age, he needed someone gullible enough to enact the plan.

Sadly this is where Obito came into the plan, he tricked Obito into the plan, then when the time came for his revival he used Obito again to revive himself, becoming the Jin of the Juubi and followed the plans of Kaguya.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:52 pm

Now, with all the discussions and theories going on regarding the Juubi, there is a question I'm asking myself. When the So6P decided to divide the Juubi into the 9 tailed-beasts, was it not because of Kaguya? He might have known that as one entity, the Juubi had also Kaguya's spirit. So, by separating it into several entities, he could lessen her spirit's influence.

He wanted to avoid the Juubi to become one again because he knew Kaguya would somehow also be around. As her son, he could resist to her influence despite being the former Juubi's Jin because he knew exactly how everything happened. Unfortunately, this knowledge somehow faded with time and people like Madara thought that by creating the Juubi again, they would you use it for the greater good ignoring that they were making themselves the slaves of a higher powerful spirit (Kaguya).
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:54 pm

Well if that was the case wouldn't the Bijuus have parts of Kaguya's spirit within them, so separating them would weaken Kaguya to a greater extent, if her spirit was within the Juubi, and it seems likely that it was (or the slim possibility that she is the Juubi) but since the Bijuus were united back into one being, it could mean that Kaguya's spirit was able to reform and influence the world again.

but the problem with that theory is, if her spirit was separated into 9 different constructs then wouldn't her spirit fade after awhile since they would have been greatly weakened? so even with all these theories that we have, there is still so many questions that keep coming up. there still isn't enough history being told about the Juubi, how Kaguya's influence has been played out over the course of the stories history as well as if she was sealed inside the Gedo Mazo and into the moon, which if I remember correctly in an old Japanese story Kaguya was taken back to the moon, so if that was the case that she sealed in the moon, then that would be another legend that Kishi has touched upon.

but in this case if Kaguya was sealed inside the moon, then there is a possibility that she could be influencing a lot of things with her spirit from the moon, which is one of the reasons why the target for Infinite Tskoyomi is the moon.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:14 am

I'm liking some of the ideas being mentioned here. I can't wait until we find out what the situation really happens to be.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down