Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 470 the possible Hidden NaruHina moment?

+3
Irielo
Bubbles
Mustang
7 posters

Go down

Chapter 470 the possible Hidden NaruHina moment? Empty Chapter 470 the possible Hidden NaruHina moment?

Post by Mustang Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:52 pm

alright I was watching a NaruHina/SasuSaku video a moment ago, and this video provide a point that made me think about something as well, but first the page of the chapter. I think this might have been over looked by a lot of us but then again I could be reading too much into it. So here it is the page, don't need to read any further than the first panel.

http://www.mangapanda.com/93-38994-2/naruto/chapter-470.html

take a look at the top right hand panel what Sakura told Naruto, do you think it's easy for a girl to confess her feelings, what if this was a hidden message from Sakura? the creator of this video (a massive NaruHina fan) goes on to say maybe it was something to make Naruto think about it more, maybe that is the reason we begin to see Naruto starting to accept Hinata's love more, after finding out that it wasn't easy for Hinata to confess her love to him.

Maybe Sakura in the back of her mind thought that it wasn't easy for Hinata to overcome her shyness to confess her love for Naruto, hence the reason for that particular line.

What do you guys think?

Last edited by 51-mustang on Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Chapter 470 the possible Hidden NaruHina moment? Empty Re: Chapter 470 the possible Hidden NaruHina moment?

Post by Bubbles Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:26 pm

I dunno, I mean, Sakura doesn't even know Hinata confessed, she just had a feeling she loved Naruto because she put her life on the line just for him.

Sakura knows what it's like to love someone as well as confess to them (it couldn't have been easy for Sakura to confess to Sasuke for example).
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Chapter 470 the possible Hidden NaruHina moment? Empty Re: Chapter 470 the possible Hidden NaruHina moment?

Post by Mustang Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:42 pm

But she also knows full well that Hinata loves Naruto, when she was healing Hinata, maybe she got a feeling that Hinata did confess her love to Naruto, but when you think about it, in one way it might have got the cogs turning in Naruto's head, that maybe Hinata confessing wasn't easy for her to do, since she was so shy.

So there are possibilities with this one, this moment along with the meeting with his mother, could have got him thinking more about Hinata's confession, the fact is Naruto is acting so positively towards Hinata could have attributed from not only 437 and 442, but 470 and the meeting with his mother.

What if from that moment Naruto thought more about that confession than he would about his diminished crush for Sakura. it isn't as far fetched as one might think, it is a distinct possibility that she not only allowed for Naruto to move on, but also Sakura unwittingly might have given Naruto food for thought, what if Sakura actually pushed NaruHina by accident? it is one of those other possibilities that we have, that when Sakura did say it isn't easy for a girl to confess her feelings, it might have triggered something in Naruto's thoughts as well
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:23 am

Hmm, interesting thoughts. I suppose I wouldn't actually rule it out. I'm still eyeing the fact that Naruto never mentioned his mothers advice (despite NS always barking about it as if it's some holy gospel of endgame truth). When he asked his mother how she and Minato fell in love though, I believe that was a big push.

Because Naruto learned that she originally had a negative opinion on Minato based on a shallow impression (he was girly and probably unreliable, like Naruto thinking Hinata weird because she looked away when he looked at her).

While they both changed their minds at different times, I'm sure Naruto caught the similarity between the two. Kushina stated Minato saved and changed her, the way Hinata said Naruto saved and changed her, and both stated the ones they looked helped make them like themselves more in different ways.

Still, perhaps Sakura saying that led Naruto to think more about Hinata confessing since he did know she was shy, yet she did what she had in 437, poured her heart out and set out to die protecting him. Naruto had to deal with the aftermath of both Pein and then hearing about Tsunade and Sasuke, so he had a lot on his mind. Sakura's words could have reminded him that amongst all that, theres a girl who confessed to love him from the bottom of her heart, and was genuine.

It might have jogged his senses a bit that he had yet to say anything to her (that we knew of at that point). Perhaps that little moment we see Hinata remembering in 540 was the result of that.

We might never know, but it's a nice thought. It would certainly be pretty funny though. NS once again trolled by the characters in its own pairing. X3
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:44 am

51-mustang wrote:What if from that moment Naruto thought more about that confession than he would about his diminished crush for Sakura. it isn't as far fetched as one might think, it is a distinct possibility that she not only allowed for Naruto to move on, but also Sakura unwittingly might have given Naruto food for thought, what if Sakura actually pushed NaruHina by accident? it is one of those other possibilities that we have, that when Sakura did say it isn't easy for a girl to confess her feelings, it might have triggered something in Naruto's thoughts as well

To the bold: I agree on that but I don't think Sakura knew/knows that Hinata did confess to Naruto. She saw Hinata's action and came to the conclusion that the latter is in love with Naruto but I'm not sure that she might have thought that Hinata confessed.

Anyway, when she said that it was not something easy for a girl to confess her feelings, I think that it might have spoken to Naruto in a way that made him think more about Hinata's confession. He was probably already thinking about it but what Sakura told him was a feminine view of what a confession represents.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:28 am

the reason why I moved this to the debate sections is because of the different variables that are present in this possibility.

It got me wondering, you know Sakura does know without a doubt that Hinata loves Naruto, if by any chance that Sakura assumed that Hinata confessed her love to Naruto, Then it would mean that Sakura knew that Hinata was going to confess her love and knew it was only a matter of time.

here is another variable let's not discard Sakura's thoughts for now, when Sai told Sakura that Naruto loves her (we all know how unreliable Sai is in that regard) she knew that Hinata loves Naruto, so the big question is leading to chapters 469 and 470, what would have been going through Sakura's mind in this regard? if she assumed correctly that Hinata confessed her love to Naruto, she was well within her place to say that it isn't easy for a girl to confess her feelings.

if that is that is the case, then the killing blow for NS would be that simple line alone, but that is providing that she assumed that Hinata confessed her love to Naruto, Sakura isn't really that stupid, she can put two and two together really well, so if by any chance that while healing Hinata after finding out that Hinata tried to protect Naruto, it could be a possibility that with Sakura's intelligence that she was able to immediately put two and two together, if that's the case, then Sakura possibly knew that Hinata confessed her love to Naruto, but that is only a possibility.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:01 am

Overthinking due to misunderstanding chapter 437 is the only way I can see it.

There is absolutely no reason for Sakura to know or even think that Hinata has confessed to Naruto. Naruto has not said anything about it to her nor hinted that he's bothered by something Hinata has recently told him. Hinata isn't going to tell Sakura (or anyone else for that matter). I don't even think Shikamaru would have assumed that Hinata confessed to Naruto (and he's the only character that sometimes is given the whole "I figured stuff out before everyone else" ability). Sakura did determine that Hinata loves Naruto. However, that would not have been enough to assume that Hinata told that information to Naruto. In fact, considering Hinata was not planning on confessing to Naruto in chapter 437 and did her best to avoid doing so within it, it would've been a horrible assumption on Sakura's part to think that Hinata did confess. Remember, Hinata only confessed to Naruto because he wasn't accepting her initial answers to his constant question of "why won't you leave me here and save yourself?"

Now, Sakura's line there (as well as several others in chapters 469-470) are meant to come across as ironic because of the facts that (1) Hinata loves Naruto and (2) Sakura loves Sasuke, but that's Kishimoto doing it on purpose for the reader to pickup. It's not supposed to be extended to thinking Sakura is this big mastermind when it comes to love and trying to set up Naruto and/or Hinata.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:33 am

^

Yep. Overthinking and overanalysing that situation.

The only person who has given hints of something between Naruto and Hinata is Kiba because he doesn't tease without cause. Sakura may have a guess but as of now it is a guess.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:11 pm

well we are missing other characters, on top of Kiba and Sakura are, Neji and Kurenai, who also know of Hinata's love for Naruto, as well as the man himself, so five characters know Hinata's feelings.

yeah like I said I was over thinking it a fair bit, but that other possibility is so small that you would need a magnifying glass to find it.

but that particular line (it isn't easy for a girl to confess her feelings) that could have triggered some thoughts in Naruto's mind, remember Sakura is speaking from experience, since she had a hard time confessing her love to Sasuke as she wasn't sure how to go about it, but Hinata on the other hand had to overcome her own lack of confidence, so by hearing that little sentence, it might have made Naruto more appreciative of Hinata's confession and what it really meant to her.

we can also say that her confession had an immediate impact on Naruto, so this does lead me to another question, had Naruto already started developing feelings for Hinata before the confession?
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:35 pm

51-mustang wrote:we can also say that her confession had an immediate impact on Naruto, so this does lead me to another question, had Naruto already started developing feelings for Hinata before the confession?

I think Hinata was already in Naruto's heart. His reaction in chapter 355 when he knew that he was going to team up with Hinata just spoke for itself. Not only dialogues are important in a manga but also pictures and Naruto was very happy to have Hinata by his side during this mission.

However, I don't know if one can already talk about romantic feelings. His opinion on Hinata in Part 1 developed from "dark and shy" to "people like you, I really like"... Although I don't like parallels but the story itself shows me that things like that are possible: x is in love with y. Then comes a situation where x saves y leading y to fall in love with x... (Minato --> Kushina)
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by 23rdcheap_ink Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:30 am

Wow, I never even noticed it...or I don't really mind at all? Due to reading massive amount of fanfictions, I assumed that Sakura really knew that Hinata loves Naruto.

On the other hand, I like it when Naruto asked his mom regarding about love. xD

Closer to cannon? or endgame?
23rdcheap_ink
23rdcheap_ink

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisIsMyNinjaWay Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:59 pm

You know when I read that line I did have a flashback of Hinata's confesison and thought "Yeah, Hinata's was ALOT harder then what your putting on right now1" I didn't think of it more then that at the time xD But I agree Mustang! I think its possible it could have been a push. But also I find it possible that when Sakura was FailFessing that Naruto already had Hinata's confession in mind with other things mostly concerning Sasuke and her bringing that particular line in definitely could have made him thought more about it and the situation at hand.

Plus in the left picture I do see Naruto's eyes open up a bit more wide after that sentence. So I definitely see that as a hidden hint. And as for Sakura knowing about Hinata's confession, I don't think she did. I think when Neji asked the golden question "Why would she go and do that?" Sakura knew it was because Hinata loves Naruto, because its something Sakura herself would go the lengths for, for Sasuke, she was willing to betray the village and help him with his revenge if it meant beign with him, she grew to love him pass his looks and coolness, and still has more to learn from him. And if anything that in itself confirms more of SasuSaku. Cause of her knowing how far someone goes if they love someone.

And you know Sakura mainly did that confession to bring Naruto back to the village, and help Naruto feel happy if it meant being with her. That was it. So it was a blow to her in Naruto's mind, the nerve for her to lie to herself and bring Naruto, himself back by a FakeFession. I think if anything helped Naruto move more on from Sakura.
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
ThisIsMyNinjaWay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down