Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi! How Is Your Day? :D

5 posters

Go down

Hi! How Is Your Day? :D Empty Hi! How Is Your Day? :D

Post by BlondexRaven-haired4ever Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:40 am

Hello! Despite my username, I normally go by Aredessa or NaruHina602! I LOVE NaruHina and SasuSaku!!!! But NaruHina is my favorite pairing ABOVE ANY OTHER PAIRING IN THE UNIVERSE!!!! I like this forum so far! It seems really neat! Is there anyway that we can debate with NaruSaku fans on here? Always, love a good debate! Though it can tire me out Hi! How Is Your Day? :D 3217274906 Anyway, hope to make friends! I'll talk with anyone!!! I am a rather outgoing person, though my friends would probably say otherwise. I don't talk that much at school unless you're a real close friend of mine. I love reading manga and watching anime. I am a fanfiction writer and I am a musician(melodics)! My favorite manga is Naruto!! Been into it for almost a year now. I feel that fate has gotten me to NaruHina. I had gotten curious of Naruto after hearing so much about it one day and I researched into it to see if it had any romance(most manga I read has to have at least a lil' romance) and I kept hearing negative things about Naruhina or this character Hinata. So I clicked on the newest chapter(Chp. 615 at the time!!) and when I read it, I INSTANTLY fell in love with naruhina(that was a long story short)!!! So yeah..I feel that fate has got me to support this pairing. lol God bless! Hope I didn't take away too much of your time by reading this!!!
BlondexRaven-haired4ever
BlondexRaven-haired4ever

Back to top Go down

Hi! How Is Your Day? :D Empty Re: Hi! How Is Your Day? :D

Post by Azuula Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:29 am

You only took like 1 min of my time. Bad >:(
Kidding. XD
Glad you joined up with us on this site. We are really similar, I do music structure(techno) and I am quiet outdoors too.

You can debate here https://naruhina.forumotion.com/f39-debating-section, or you can put out your opinions here https://naruhina.forumotion.com/t904-the-anti-narsak-thread-read-first-post

Enjoy your stay ^_^
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:11 pm

Welcome!
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:59 am

Welcome :) we're very glad to have you and hope...no no, we know you'll enjoy yourself here Hi! How Is Your Day? :D 2697176399 
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondexRaven-haired4ever Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:17 am

Thanks so much for the greetings and links! Really makes me feel loved and surrounded by NaruHina supporters! Hi! How Is Your Day? :D 1906553478 
BlondexRaven-haired4ever
BlondexRaven-haired4ever

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:42 pm

Welcome Aredessa! Hi! How Is Your Day? :D 3583001623

I'm pretty quiet outdoors myself and we're also similar when it comes to being new to Naruto. :D It's great to have another NH fan joining our lovely forum. Please be sure to read and fo.low forum rules. I hope you enjoy your stay!
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum