Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chances Hinata has seen Kakashi's face?

+5
Bubbles
itachi75
Fallere825
MichaelInsanity
bellezanaruhina
9 posters

Go down

Chances Hinata has seen Kakashi's face? Empty Chances Hinata has seen Kakashi's face?

Post by bellezanaruhina Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:45 pm

So how many people think that Hinata or (the Hyuugas in genera)l have used the byakugan to see Kakashi's face?

I'm talking just in general not actually written/drawn...but I was re-watching "gotta see... gotta see...kakashi's face!" and I was like
"Grab a Hyuuga!" Chances Hinata has seen Kakashi's face? 3623970685 

Just wondering if anyone else thought of that lol

Last edited by bellezanaruhina on Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to spell check lol)
bellezanaruhina
bellezanaruhina

Back to top Go down

Chances Hinata has seen Kakashi's face? Empty Re: Chances Hinata has seen Kakashi's face?

Post by MichaelInsanity Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:03 pm

please... for the love of all that is good... fix it ;_; it's byakugan. Please do not confuse that children of the corn game with the great and beautiful byakugan eye.
MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Chances Hinata has seen Kakashi's face? Empty Re: Chances Hinata has seen Kakashi's face?

Post by bellezanaruhina Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:43 pm

Oh?!?!? Thanks! I wrote that on my phone...forgot to spell check :/

All good now :)
bellezanaruhina
bellezanaruhina

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:12 am

haha...that would make sense. However I believe the Hyuuga clan, being the respectable people that they are, would respect people's privacy and only use their abilities when needed. So without (an important) reason to check, they wouldn't Chances Hinata has seen Kakashi's face? 3725747089 

There was a fanfic I read a little while ago that even countered the byakugan's ability. In the fanfic Kakashi uses a layer of chakra to cover the area underneath his mask so even when Neji tried to see underneath it all he saw was the blue chakra aura and not Kakashi's face lol.
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by itachi75 Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:11 am

most likely.
-
But by accident.
-
I mean she did go on missions with kakashi in that one filler arc, so it is possible she accidently saw his face
itachi75

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:53 pm

I never actually thought of that but lawl, I bet Hinata did see his face at some point. Same with Neji and other Hyuga perhaps. xD
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelInsanity Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:56 am

I hate to be THAT guy, but if we're talking about seeing through clothes, I'm going to take a guess and say Hinata is a Naruperv xD
MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Amoroq Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:26 pm

RedEyes wrote:I hate to be THAT guy, but if we're talking about seeing through clothes, I'm going to take a guess and say Hinata is a Naruperv xD
I Lawl'd so hard at that. It just gets me when that is referenced, and yet I have no idea why. XD

Anyway: I'm pretty sure Hyuga like to portray the 'composed' demeanor, but I'm sure even they can't help doing something out of line every here and there. RTN Neji comes to mind.
Amoroq
Amoroq

Back to top Go down

Post by Zori Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:46 am

Being Hinata and the respectful person she is, I highly doubt it. lol
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelInsanity Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:30 am

Same here... buuuuut you never know.
She probably pulled one of these at LEAST once Chances Hinata has seen Kakashi's face? 3860704901
MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Graeystone Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:18 am

If Kakashi is smart enough to have a second mask underneath the regular mask, then he probably has some way of blocking the Byakugan.
Graeystone
Graeystone

Back to top Go down

Post by RockyouNaruto Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:22 pm

Ah good fun! Time for a downer :)

Why would the Byakugan be able to see through clothes? Every time it's been used, it shows people in that weird black n' white chakra-esque view.

It can see the chakra flow and in Hinata's case, Naruto's heart, so it's sort of an x-ray vision, but not one capable of stripping people naked.
RockyouNaruto
RockyouNaruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down