Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Understanding

2 posters

Go down

Understanding Empty Understanding

Post by GreatKungLao Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:48 am

This is the second commision made for me by incredible http://xxunicornxx.deviantart.com/

But before watching the art itself and starting to throw stones at me, please, read my description that I made specially for this commision:

This idea came to me after chapter 651 of Naruto manga, where Obito saw himself in Naruto and imagined, what would have been, if he let his friends to fill the hole in his heart and cure him from darkness. So I imagined, what would have been, if Naruto saw himself in Obito and imagined, where he could have been, if for example Hinata actually died in fight with Pain and Naruto was influenced with Nagato's words about "true peace". With this could have come an understanding with which Naruto could have help Obito to believe in good again. Maybe it is really like that, when you have a huge tragedy in your life and a Dark Lord brain-washing you, you really can become an absolute opposite of your past self. I just see Obito as Naruto turned on 180 degrees. And if at the same moment in 651 chapter they both saw each other in the opposite eyes, thus could have come an understanding and future help for Obito to redeeme himself with the help of Naruto. After all, Naruto is fighting for the world of peace, which Jiraya and Hashirama were dreaming about, where people could understand each other no matter the differences, where will be no wars, no hatred. So with this I think that Naruto should understand Obito's situation first and try solve his tragedy peacefully or else the idea of peace where everyone could understand each other would be wasted.

Spoiler:

In the end it's just a fan-art and a theory, an idea, that shouldn't be taken seriously.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Understanding Empty Re: Understanding

Post by Azuula Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:45 pm

I see what you did there. Nice idea & thanks for sharing :P
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum