Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HEY HEY HEY!

2 posters

Go down

HEY HEY HEY! Empty HEY HEY HEY!

Post by Konan Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:31 pm

HELLOOOO! As you can clearly see, I'm kinda new here. This site looks like a good place to discuss and chat about pairings, so I went ahead and joined. So before I start, I just want to say that I do not support any pairings whatsoever. I don't, because it messes with a person's bias toward a story as great as Naruto. HEY HEY HEY! 2992799908

BUT! Having said that, if the evidence for a any potential pairing is there/ people put down a character and/or pairing, then of course I'm gonna argue for them. Including Naruhina. I honestly believe that all of the big three (Narusaku, Naruhina, Sasusaku) can happen, but they all have their relative problems that prevent them being canon. :D *dodges rock*

I hope we can all get along here! Such a nice and cute place!  
Konan

Back to top Go down

HEY HEY HEY! Empty Re: HEY HEY HEY!

Post by kagome1991 Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:38 pm

Welcome!~
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum