Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Before the Fall

2 posters

Go down

Before the Fall Empty Before the Fall

Post by Strawberry Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:15 am

Anyone going to read and follow this one?! It's the prequel to Attack on Titan! As far as I'm aware, it's supposed to depict how it all started. I was so pleasantly surprised to see Mangastream just translated the first chapter!
http://readms.com/r/attack_on_titan_btf/0/2034/1

Haven't read it yet, but I sure will! If anyone is going to read and follow this series, tell me what you think? If not, I can fangirl it by myself. xD LOL!
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Before the Fall Empty Re: Before the Fall

Post by lily567 Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:45 pm

I just read it and it peaked my interest. the boy is known as the child of titans born within the corpses of people who weren't even digested by the titan.

I hope it continues because the first chapter is just wow and we might get to see how this all started
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:41 am

^ I am really intrigued as well so far. But I have to say I have a problem with it, and that's the fact that there aren't any characters I actually like as of now. The main character of course looks promising, but he hasn't even spoken or done anything other than get abused by those annoying guys. All of the characters I find annoying, the only exceptions those two scouting legion soldiers that appeared in the first(?) chapter, but I haven't seen since then.

Though I just have to be patient. It seems like it came out long ago but it's only 2 chapters and the prologue. I have hopes that once that new girl gets to face the main character, we'll find out more about him and have better insight of his character.
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:45 pm

hey strawberry a new chapter is out
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:15 pm

^ Yes! I just read it. Finally we get to understand Kyukuro a bit, and know more of his character. I really like him, and I am glad he has Charle now who managed to put a smile in his face. However, this IS Shingeki no Kyojin we are talking about. I can't help but think the death flag's been raised and Charle might die.

The story is not going quite the way I expected it to go in the beginning, but now that we know more about the main character I like it better. Now that we know what he wants (to face a titan and confirm he is not a titan child), I can see how he'll end up joining the Scouting Legion.

Of course, it won't be that easy. But I am eager to see where it goes from here.
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:49 am

Strawberry wrote:^ Yes! I just read it. Finally we get to understand Kyukuro a bit, and know more of his character. I really like him, and I am glad he has Charle now who managed to put a smile in his face. However, this IS Shingeki no Kyojin we are talking about. I can't help but think the death flag's been raised and Charle might die.

The story is not going quite the way I expected it to go in the beginning, but now that we know more about the main character I like it better. Now that we know what he wants (to face a titan and confirm he is not a titan child), I can see how he'll end up joining the Scouting Legion.

Of course, it won't be that easy. But I am eager to see where it goes from here.

yup and charle, by her talking to him helped him opened up a little bit.
thanks to charle, I remembered all three names of the walls( could've only remembered two  Before the Fall 2801306734 )

he wants to show others that he is as much human as they are by fighting the titans. we have to wait and see if and how he will get out in order for him to join the scouting legion
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:03 am

I'm slowly losing interest on this spin-off, honestly. It's not really meeting my expectations. Their "love story" seems pretty cliche'd and Kyukuro could turn out to be a cliche'd main character as well. I'm interested in how the Scouting Legion re-formed and the introduction of the 3D maneuver gear, but everything else seems kind of dull to me. *-*
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum