Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What could stop Juubito?

4 posters

Go down

What could stop Juubito? Empty What could stop Juubito?

Post by Irielo Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:31 pm

After reading chapter 639, I asked myself what could stop Juubito. Tobirama's paper bomb jutsu was impressive but it seems that it did not damage Juubito at all.

Some think that in case Hinata intervene, she could use her Twin Lions' fists which would cause a big damage in his whole chakra system. In my opinion, this is probably a deadly technique but against Juubito, I don't think it could work out because of the ability to recover quickly inherent to a Jinchuuriki and Juubito has the chakra of every bijuu... When Naruto thought Neji, all his chakra points were blocked and thanks to Kyuubi's chakra he could keep on fighting...

So, I really don't know if that will be possible to cause any damage to Juubito's body.

Some think that Obito could be saved "mentally", for instance if Orochimaru brings Rin back through Edo Tensei... That could influence Obito to stop his actions as Juubito.

Just wanted to know what do you think about that, if you have any theory regarding what could stop Juubito.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

What could stop Juubito? Empty Re: What could stop Juubito?

Post by engetsu Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:35 pm

Well the thing is, none of the alliance will be able to do damage to Obito until he transforms into whatever his final form is. This is pretty much how all shounen is written. At this point, the alliance is the defense and we won't see the tide turn until both Kakashi wakes up from his nap and the kages make their way to the battlefield.

As for Obito being mentally saved, I think a dark vader moment would be awesome. With Juubito using the last of his strength to kill Madara off once and for all.
engetsu
engetsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:41 am

It's impossible to tell for now. We haven't even seen the full extent of Juubito's powers yet, but it seems like Madara will have a big part on his defeat. If even Hashirama said Juubito was stronger than himself, then the only one I can think of stronger than that is current Edo Madara. Furthermore, Madara didn't seem exactly intimidated by the fact that Obito had become the same as the S06P, rather he seemed confident in his trump card.

I think we still need to see what Juubito can really do, and Madara along with the Juubi itself getting out of control can lead to Obito's defeat somehow.
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:33 pm

I bet it will be something unexpected, Kishi has been very good at throwing a curve ball, I am willing to put money on something that will shock us out of our socks.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:54 am

Thanks for your answers people! I was just thinking about something, Naruto is Kurama's jin, Killer Bee is Hachibi's jin. Juubito has the chakra of both inside of it.

I was just thinking that Naruto and Bee could make their chakra somehow resonate with Kurama and Hachibi's chakra inside of Juubito, that would be the first step before calling the rest of the bijuus and extract them from him.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down