Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto and Hinata - Most Peaceful Ninjas

+4
ClassyLPS
Irielo
Hiraishin
GreatKungLao
8 posters

Go down

Naruto and Hinata - Most Peaceful Ninjas Empty Naruto and Hinata - Most Peaceful Ninjas

Post by GreatKungLao Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:17 am

While writing about Obito, I came to think about, that Naruto and Hinata are actually the only key characters and shinobis, than didn't kill anyone throughout the whole manga.

I think that I'm mistaken, so I would be glad, if you correct me. But in Part 1 Sound Four were killed (if I'm not mistaken) by rookies with help of Shinobi of Sand, while Kimimaro was killed by Gaara, preventing Naruto from doing so. Hinata did not participate in Rescue Sasuke mission.

Further. Sasuke killed Danzo. Kakashi killed Haku. Sakura killed Sasori, etc. But not Naruto, not Hinata did kill anyone so far. Pain's bodies weren't alive and I don't think, that you could count white zetsus and little monsters from Juubi as equal to killing people.

So again, I would like if you correct me, but if I'm right, then I think I've found one more and pretty important NaruHina connection - they are ninjas that did not kill. They are just broke all stereotypes about ninjas. Ninja is an assassin and to kill is his nature, his duty, his mission. But Naruto and Hinata did not accept this description of what been ninja means and choose not to kill, rather to save - that's their ninja way.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Naruto and Hinata - Most Peaceful Ninjas Empty Re: Naruto and Hinata - Most Peaceful Ninjas

Post by Hiraishin Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:24 am

Naruto killed the man that Itachi was using to perform that strange body double technique that Itachi and Kisame were using back in chapter 260
Hiraishin
Hiraishin

Back to top Go down

Naruto and Hinata - Most Peaceful Ninjas Empty Re: Naruto and Hinata - Most Peaceful Ninjas

Post by GreatKungLao Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:27 am

Hiraishin wrote:Naruto killed the man that Itachi was using to perform that strange body double technique that Itachi and Kisame were using back in chapter 260
Wasn't those guys already dead? And as I recall, he didn't meant to kill, he thought, that he was fighting Itachi, so his attack would only harm him enought to capture. But Naruto been mean to kill - that's something that is definitely didn't happened, I guess.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:31 am

I find the idea very interesting: Naruto and Hinata, the incarnation of peace in the shinobi world.

Regarding who Naruto killed, until now, only Kakuzu comes to my mind.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:34 am

Irielo wrote:I find the idea very interesting: Naruto and Hinata, the incarnation of peace in the shinobi world.

He almost killed Kakuzu, leaving him with one last heart, which Kakashi destroyed, so techically it was Kakashi, who actually killed Kakuzu. Naruto didn't knew, how exactly his new technique will work against real enemy.

I mean, that Naruto never meant to kill anyone on purpose. You can see, how he is react, when somebody dies - it touches him too much, so that if he would kill someone, Naruto would never forgive himself for that.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiraishin Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:35 am

GreatKungLao wrote:
Hiraishin wrote:Naruto killed the man that Itachi was using to perform that strange body double technique that Itachi and Kisame were using back in chapter 260
Wasn't those guys already dead? And as I recall, he didn't meant to kill, he thought, that he was fighting Itachi, so his attack would only harm him enought to capture. But Naruto been mean to kill - that's something that is definitely didn't happened, I guess.

I don't think he was dead. Just under mind control from Sasori. But that is true, it wasn't intentional i suppose. The rasengan had to be strong for Itachi. Accidently but, I think it was a kill. Hinata doesn't have any though.
Hiraishin
Hiraishin

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:41 am

GreatKungLao wrote:
Irielo wrote:I find the idea very interesting: Naruto and Hinata, the incarnation of peace in the shinobi world.

He almost killed Kakuzu, leaving him with one last heart, which Kakashi destroyed, so techically it was Kakashi, who actually killed Kakuzu. Naruto didn't knew, how exactly his new technique will work against real enemy.

I mean, that Naruto never meant to kill anyone on purpose. You can see, how he is react, when somebody dies - it touches him too much, so that if he would kill someone, Naruto would never forgive himself for that.

Are you sure it was Kakashi? I think Kakashi destroyed two hearts of Kakuzu, but Kakauzu was the first victim of the rasenshuriken.
The final blow was made by Naruto. Even after when Tsunade analyzed Kakuzu's body and saw the effect of this deadly technique on Naruto, she declared this jutsu as a forbidden one.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:44 am

Irielo wrote:
GreatKungLao wrote:

Are you sure it was Kakashi? I think Kakashi destroyed two hearts of Kakuzu, but Kakauzu was the first victim of the rasenshuriken.
The final blow was made by Naruto. Even after when Tsunade analyzed Kakuzu's body and saw the effect of this deadly technique on Naruto, she declared this jutsu as a forbidden one.

I am more than sure:
Spoiler:
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by ClassyLPS Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:47 am

@GreatKungLao

Very interesting observation. Naruto and Hinata - Most Peaceful Ninjas 1387651764
Rep+ for you observing eye of observation. :D

@Hiraishin

Happy to see you posting around here. Naruto and Hinata - Most Peaceful Ninjas 2865921181
ClassyLPS
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:53 am

GreatKungLao wrote:
Irielo wrote:
GreatKungLao wrote:

I am more than sure:
Spoiler:

Thanks to post that. So Kakashi made the final blow. Then, I can't remember when Naruto killed someone and if he did, I don't think he made it with a happy heart. He has always shown so much empathy to people, even enemies...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiraishin Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:13 am

ClassyLPS wrote:@GreatKungLao

Very interesting observation. Naruto and Hinata - Most Peaceful Ninjas 1387651764
Rep+ for you observing eye of observation. :D

@Hiraishin

Happy to see you posting around here. Naruto and Hinata - Most Peaceful Ninjas 2865921181

Why, thank you for the welcome.
Hiraishin
Hiraishin

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:33 am

Hiraishin wrote:I don't think he was dead. Just under mind control from Sasori. But that is true, it wasn't intentional i suppose. The rasengan had to be strong for Itachi. Accidently but, I think it was a kill. Hinata doesn't have any though.
He was dead. Itachi and Kisame were using dead bodies as puppets.
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:38 am

Batokusanagi wrote:
Hiraishin wrote:I don't think he was dead. Just under mind control from Sasori. But that is true, it wasn't intentional i suppose. The rasengan had to be strong for Itachi. Accidently but, I think it was a kill. Hinata doesn't have any though.
He was dead. Itachi and Kisame were using dead bodies as puppets.
If that is really so, then it clears everything. Naruto and Hinata world's first ninjas, that did not kill enemies.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by sordragon Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:15 am

now that you mention it, you are right, I dont remember any of them killing somebody
sordragon

Back to top Go down

Post by engetsu Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:27 am

Irielo wrote:
GreatKungLao wrote:

that brings up a question I've had for a while

If rasenshuriken is an forbidden justsu why does naruto use it every battle?
engetsu
engetsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:30 am

engetsu wrote:that brings up a question I've had for a while

In a normal state, Naruto should not use that jutsu because that could damage his own body but things are different when he is in sennin or kurama mode. Then his body can take it.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:31 am

engetsu wrote:
Irielo wrote:
GreatKungLao wrote:

that brings up a question I've had for a while

It was a forbidden jutsu, because Naruto used it in close combat with Kakuzu, which almost destroyed Naruto's hand as well. So only if you are able to throw rasen-shuriken, you can use that jutsu.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by engetsu Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:35 am

@irielo & GreatKungLao

Well either of those answers make sense really...

I just found it quite odd to make a huge fuss over how a jutsu is dangerous and he goes spamming it every which where
engetsu
engetsu

Back to top Go down

Post by JulaShona Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:45 am

GreatKungLao wrote:While writing about Obito, I came to think about, that Naruto and Hinata are actually the only key characters and shinobis, than didn't kill anyone throughout the whole manga.

I think that I'm mistaken, so I would be glad, if you correct me. But in Part 1 Sound Four were killed (if I'm not mistaken) by rookies with help of Shinobi of Sand, while Kimimaro was killed by Gaara, preventing Naruto from doing so. Hinata did not participate in Rescue Sasuke mission.

Further. Sasuke killed Danzo. Kakashi killed Haku. Sakura killed Sasori, etc. But not Naruto, not Hinata did kill anyone so far. Pain's bodies weren't alive and I don't think, that you could count white zetsus and little monsters from Juubi as equal to killing people.

So again, I would like if you correct me, but if I'm right, then I think I've found one more and pretty important NaruHina connection - they are ninjas that did not kill. They are just broke all stereotypes about ninjas. Ninja is an assassin and to kill is his nature, his duty, his mission. But Naruto and Hinata did not accept this description of what been ninja means and choose not to kill, rather to save - that's their ninja way.

^ This is an very interesting observation. I don't even know how to see it. A coincidence or intended to be?Naruto and Hinata - Most Peaceful Ninjas 2271151913
JulaShona
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:03 am

The only case where Hinata or Naruto could eventually kill with hatred would be if anything happens to one of them. Hinata was ready to kill Pein if she could have done it and I think that would be the same with Naruto if anything happens to Hinata. Again, against Pein, his "heart connected directly to the Kyuubi".

That shows that Naruto was ready to become one with Kyuubi because he had only hatred at this time. By letting Kyuubi taking over, he accepted to be ruled by hatred.

Yes Hinata and Naruto symbolize peace in the shinobi world but it does not take away the fact that one can react and kill with hatred because of love...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down