Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The welcoming issue

3 posters

Go down

The welcoming issue Empty The welcoming issue

Post by Irielo Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:50 am

Just wanted to know about the welcoming issue. Is everybody allowed to say "welcome" to a new member or is it reserved for special members?

I was very happy when you people welcomed me but maybe I get carried away when a new member introduces himself/herself. I just want that this person feels comfortable and welcome him/her because I was myself happy to get a warm welcoming from you.

So, please that would be helpful to know if anybody can welcome someone or not. Thanks for the answer.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

The welcoming issue Empty Re: The welcoming issue

Post by ClassyLPS Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:57 am

Of course! Everybody is allowed to welcome a new member, it's always nice to be welcomed so, you know, welcome away. The welcoming issue 2697176399
ClassyLPS
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:00 am

ClassyLPS wrote:Of course! Everybody is allowed to welcome a new member, it's always nice to be welcomed so, you know, welcome away. The welcoming issue 2697176399
i asked that because I welcomed someone before and I realized after that my post was not there. But thanks for the answer.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by ClassyLPS Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:53 am

Hmm. Maybe I'm wrong, I think there is like a group for welcoming people. But everybody welcomes new members now. ;-; so I don't 100% know. The welcoming issue 1442966422
ClassyLPS
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:26 am

Everyone in this forum is allowed to welcome a new member. If your post was removed/deleted it might have been a confusion or a bug. Other then that, I repeat, every member in this forum is allowed to welcome a new member ^^
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by ClassyLPS Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:27 am

Haha, so I was right. The welcoming issue 1512314842
As per usual... :D

..Just kidding.
ClassyLPS
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down