Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Smash Bros. 4

5 posters

Go down

Super Smash Bros. 4 Empty Super Smash Bros. 4

Post by NekoKimio Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:35 pm

IT'S GONNA BE AWESOME. The Wii trainer ads are hilarious and I'm glad they're adding some great new characters from newer games.

Thoughts? Concerns?
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Super Smash Bros. 4 Empty Re: Super Smash Bros. 4

Post by ClassyLPS Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:20 pm

Theres a fourth one!? Aw, I'm still playing the second one on my old Gamecube. xD
ClassyLPS
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by SenpaiSamaSan Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:53 pm

Once Megaman was announced I knew I had to get a Wii U. Super Smash Bros. 4 2035981432

I just hope Sonic stays on the roster.
SenpaiSamaSan
SenpaiSamaSan

Back to top Go down

Post by eromreven Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:36 pm

Hmm. There will likely only be one Link. Gut feeling, there, though. If they have a "young" Link, I hope it's Majora's Mask Link again, only with the ability to transform into the Zora/Goron/Deku forms and Fierce Deity as the final smash I'm actually hoping Ghirahim is a character. Travis Touchdown would be amazing but the games he's in are M rated so I don't know if they'd let him in. Lloyd or Emil from the Tales of Symphonia games. Sora or Roxas would be cool, since half the KH games were on Nintendo systems.

I just hope they give Mario back the old down B attack and not that stupid water gun.

A return of Pokemon Trainer'd be also awesome, maybe with a different trio of starters.
eromreven
eromreven

Back to top Go down

Post by SenpaiSamaSan Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:54 pm

^ Majora's Mask Link would be awesome, definitely. Maybe they could put Ghirahim instead of Ganondorf? Depends on what happens with Captain Falcon since Ganon and Cap have similar move-sets, one of them might go.
KH characters would be cool too, but with KH3 around the corner though, I don't think it's likely. I've actually wanted Richter Belmont or Alucard ever since Konami was introduced into the franchise with Snake in Brawl.

Maybe we get Team Rocket instead of Pokemon Trainer, that would be kind of cool. :P
SenpaiSamaSan
SenpaiSamaSan

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:51 am

Majora's Mask Link as in Fierce Deity? As of right now, they've released the Link. The style slightly differs from Skyward Sword, but it's a noticeable difference. They usually release the next Zelda with the same style link as the recent SSB, so Zelda: A Link Between Worlds will probably have that style.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by eromreven Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:48 am

Yeah but they also usually have a "young" Link character. The first was majora's mask link, the second was windwaker/phantom hourglass. I just think they could make Majora's Mask Link into a character like pokemon trainer was in SSBB. 

I don't think they're gonna have Team Rocket, at least as far as Jessie and James. They're pretty much anime only other than yellow. Maybe, MAYBE as an assist trophy.
eromreven
eromreven

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:01 am

ClassyLPS wrote:Theres a fourth one!? Aw, I'm still playing the second one on my old Gamecube. xD
Same here lol.
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:43 am

Well, it's not out yet.

I've always wanted Fierce Deity to resurface on SOME game though, most of all SSB. :(
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by eromreven Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:38 am

Yeah, I would love a direct sequel to Majora's Mask, or at least a revisit to Termina.
eromreven
eromreven

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum