Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Decorate out profile

3 posters

Go down

Decorate out profile Empty Decorate out profile

Post by Zori Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:53 pm

Hey babes! I think decorating our profiles, I love the set up but i rather haves mines as my own taste.
I understand this may  take  a long time and a lot of work, and i guess money? I don't know but i'll donate Decorate out profile 364543371
Maybe every once in awhile cause its not mines, my parents >.<.
I just thought this would be a good idea.
I would greatly apprepre ate it ;3
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Decorate out profile Empty Re: Decorate out profile

Post by Azuula Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:56 pm

Yes.. me and gin were thinking of moving this forum over to V.Bulletin for more fun, and extra fun resources and Aspects.

I'll link Gin here and ask, she might be able to set a donation area for people to donate (idk how this works).
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by Zori Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:07 pm

Decorate out profile 1408507735! Yesh! I also need to ask her something :3. Ill wait up for her tonight.
I hope Gin approves of this idea ! I literally find the nicest admin to me ever, no butt kissing intended, okay maybe a lil Decorate out profile 195309866
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:05 pm

I approve, though are you sure that you would want to donate? I'm really trying to collect some money (around $300) to buy a VBulletin liscence and transferm this forum to one. I will create a topic about this matter, wait a bit.
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum