Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Viz Translation - 631

+3
Twin Steps
Mustang
dovey
7 posters

Go down

Official Viz Translation - 631 Empty Official Viz Translation - 631

Post by dovey Mon May 27, 2013 4:00 pm

Here's the most official/legit translation we'll get.
Spoiler:

So... really nothing to worry about.

Just thought I'd share!
dovey
dovey

Back to top Go down

Official Viz Translation - 631 Empty Re: Official Viz Translation - 631

Post by Mustang Mon May 27, 2013 4:33 pm

Only a bit? Official Viz Translation - 631 982020691

Even the official translations mean very little to NS, I guess we see the difference between NS and NH in the 5 panels we saw from last weeks chapter, Mangapanda was unreliable and Mangastream was definitely much clearer.

I guess the NS fans got excited over nothing really.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Mon May 27, 2013 4:37 pm

Kushina looks so badly drawn in that page....
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by itachi75 Tue May 28, 2013 2:00 am

"please be gentle with my son"
I suppose minato doesn't ship them together after all then ;)
-
i think Minato is remembering Kushina beating up the people that made fun of her hiar, and Sakura is beating up naruto like Kushina beat up the bullies. which IMO not a good comparison to make.
-
i like the mangastream translation the best for the naruto calling sakura his gf, "I mean if you split hairs," now its just ,"Umm, Hmm, Yup! I suppose you could say that....."
-
honestly if this guy loved Sakura this long and never changed he would've reacted the same way he did with Konohumuru. "yes dad, man your eyes are good" not this reaciton Official Viz Translation - 631 2801306734
-
somethings up for sure
itachi75

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Tue May 28, 2013 2:20 am

Well Naruto's reply didn't exactly inspire confidence, definitely not the reaction of a person you would expect to have a crush on a girl since the academy days, no blushing, no blabbering like an idiot, more like a remark of sarcasm to his father.

the comparison of temper, well that isn't such a good thing either, it just seemed like Kishi just trolled the NS fans pretty badly here, lol.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Tue May 28, 2013 10:25 am

It seems like, no matter the translation, the context is still the same.

Minato asked if she was his girlfriend, Naruto replied trying to make sense out of his words while showing no sign of embarrassment or blushing whatsoever, Sakura gets angry and punches him, then Minato says her freaking out reminded him of Kushina.

Yet he still told her to be gentle with him. Heh. Funny because in this translation it seems Sakura reminded him of Kushina's attitude towards her bullies, and not her attitude towards him.

Official Viz Translation - 631 3553313127
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by ClassyLPS Tue May 28, 2013 1:52 pm

NS fans keep saying "Big NS moment! Its canon because Kushina said to find someone like her and she reminds Minato of Kushina!" Even though that chapter was nothing but comedic relief they keep forgetting Naruto can pick for himself, and doesn't have to get with Sakura just because she has Kushina's temper..and their hair color is the same..? I guess?
ClassyLPS
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Tue May 28, 2013 4:11 pm

ClassyTopHattedDino wrote:NS fans keep saying "Big NS moment! Its canon because Kushina said to find someone like her and she reminds Minato of Kushina!" Even though that chapter was nothing but comedic relief they keep forgetting Naruto can pick for himself, and doesn't have to get with Sakura just because she has Kushina's temper..and their hair color is the same..? I guess?

Let them say what they want, they are celebrating too early, doing that would only lead to disappointment, one of the reasons why we also need to keep our expectations low, to have them too high would hurt the most, this is the situation NS fans find themselves in
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Tue May 28, 2013 6:58 pm

dovey wrote:Here's the most official/legit translation we'll get.
Spoiler:

So... really nothing to worry about.

Just thought I'd share!

As I expected.

ClassyTopHattedDino wrote:NS fans keep saying "Big NS moment! Its canon because Kushina said to find someone like her and she reminds Minato of Kushina!" Even though that chapter was nothing but comedic relief they keep forgetting Naruto can pick for himself, and doesn't have to get with Sakura just because she has Kushina's temper..and their hair color is the same..? I guess?

Not even that much. Sakura's looks a soft pink while Kushina's is like dark red or something.
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down