Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What if.. NaruSaku?

+17
Yuri
rolling~starr
kagome1991
Bubbles
Dianahinkle
The Merchant
NekoKimio
Yamasaki Akaiko
Strawberry
Shizuka
itachi75
eromreven
Twin Steps
Aelita
Mustang
BlackNoon
ClassyLPS
21 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What if.. NaruSaku? Empty What if.. NaruSaku?

Post by ClassyLPS Mon May 20, 2013 2:35 pm

What would you do if NaruSaku happens? Which I highly doubt will happen.
But hypothetically, NaruSaku happens, what would you say/do?
ClassyLPS
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

What if.. NaruSaku? Empty Re: What if.. NaruSaku?

Post by BlackNoon Mon May 20, 2013 2:40 pm

Send many many many angry letters to Kishi. Then somehow obtain his e-mail address(es) and spam the hell out of him with Naruhina pics, vids, and gifs. What if.. NaruSaku? 2595371069
BlackNoon
BlackNoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Mon May 20, 2013 2:49 pm

Do everything in my power to ignore NS fans because we know how much they play odds on it. in other words I will just reading the manga not really worrying about which pairing occurs and which one doesn't

but luckily we all know that NaruHina is better positioned than NaruSaku so I have little to worry about, plus Naruto and Sakura are just friends, their pairing fell away at the Kage Summit which makes it even less likely
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelita Mon May 20, 2013 3:42 pm

Be disappointed, confused and a little sad.
But the reason I became a Naruhina fan in the first place was beacuse I wanted to see Naruto loved by a girl who saw him for him and genuinely loved him for it. My interest has always ultimately been, Naruto's happiness. So if it ends up that Sakura was that girl and that Sakura genuinely fell in love with Naruto, I guess I'd accept it in the end. As long as Naruto was happy.
But then I'd grimace at the thought of all fighting that would occur within Naruto fandom and all the trolling Narusaku shippers would try to pull in the aftermath.

However, I honestly doubt that NS will happen at this point. And even if it did, I'd still continue with the manga. There are other things that interest me in Naruto's story besides shipping you know lol.

Last edited by Aelita on Wed May 29, 2013 2:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Aelita
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Mon May 20, 2013 4:47 pm

Rage for a few days, question kishi's logic on romance, then go back to normal.

Pretty the same as when avatar ended.
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by eromreven Mon May 20, 2013 5:15 pm

Not care. I'm a fence sitter when it comes to most pairings. Really, the only one I've ever been bothered by I think is Harry/Ginny, and not even for the reasons most people do. I personally like NaruSaku, I just like NaruHina more.
eromreven
eromreven

Back to top Go down

Post by itachi75 Tue May 21, 2013 1:02 am

i don't find it likely at all, i feel that it died way back. not to mention kishi for all 630 chapters keeps showing that sakura still loves sasuke despite everything he did to ehr.
-
one does not simply stop loving someone, especially since sakura still loves him despite everything Sasuke did to her(attempting to murder her entire clan, attempted to kill her) to love someone after that is not something that dissapears overnight.
-
so it will be pretty obvious that if Narusaku happens, i better expect some type of looong chapter long explanation. to explain how and why she got over sasuke after loving him for all 630 chapters, and showing us why she fell for NAruto. and of course we will need an explanation to why naruto still has feelings for her, when he rejected her at the kage summit arc.
-
so basically if i get a good explanaiton i won't mind. but if it just ends after teh war arc they are just sitting together their child in Sakura's arms i will be like, "Wtf" and would be pissed. but after a while i will shrug and move on with my life.
itachi75

Back to top Go down

Post by Shizuka Tue May 21, 2013 8:36 am

Well, I'd definitely be disappointed, I'd probably cry and mope about for a few days. But you know, I'll be a good sport about it and congradulate the narusaku fandom, because they really are just like us. I just hope a few of them would be kind enough to do the same. In the end it's all about Naruto's happiness. (but I'd still be super depressed... I mean who wouldn't?)
Shizuka
Shizuka

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Tue May 21, 2013 9:05 am

I'd be extremely disappointed, and most likely skip the pages of them acting as a couple. *shivers at the thought of it* Avoid the Naruto sites (Except for this one, of course. Have to keep this place clean from trolls) since I know it will be full of NarSak, and if it wants to enjoy its canon status, let it be, I don't need to see it. Keep on reading the series, obviously, and pretend that part never happened. I know someone would eventually write a fanfic with a NaruHina ending instead, and I'd pretend that's what really happened in the series. Then just shrug it off and move on. LOL.

Though at this point in time, I am not worried. At all.
What if.. NaruSaku? 2522136819
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by ClassyLPS Tue May 21, 2013 9:10 am

Me too, I have no worries whatsoever, and if I ever do I just come here to remind myself why they are the best What if.. NaruSaku? 1461727051 ~ NaruHina FTW!
ClassyLPS
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Tue May 21, 2013 12:00 pm

I would be surprised because it would be the first time a pairing happened in a fictional story that I did not expect at all in over 2 decades.

I'd shrug it off and move on though.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by eromreven Tue May 21, 2013 12:50 pm

Careful. Don't get complacent. Kishimoto will troll us all and make the last pairing NaruAnko.
eromreven
eromreven

Back to top Go down

Post by ClassyLPS Tue May 21, 2013 1:34 pm

Lmfao xD then we NH fans and the NS fans will all cry together..
ClassyLPS
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Wed May 22, 2013 2:18 am

VERY disappointed, but it wouldn't be the ship that really got to me, it'd be the NS shippers on Tumblr/NF/NB that would really set me off.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by eromreven Wed May 22, 2013 6:38 am

I am serious about the whole complacency thing. It's on both sides. Every little NaruHina or NaruSaku moment is overly analyzed and the NH/NS shippers go crazy either because something happens and it supports that ship or get angry and rage.

The obvious solution here is to unite. SakuNaruHina is the answer. XD
eromreven
eromreven

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Wed May 22, 2013 1:07 pm

eromreven wrote:Careful. Don't get complacent. Kishimoto will troll us all and make the last pairing NaruAnko.

I don't think Kishimoto trolls. I've never agreed with that idea that gets perpetuated in fandom. I stand firm with what I said earlier. If NaruSaku happened, I'd be surprised because it would the first pairing that has ever happened that I didn't expect in over 20 years.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merchant Fri May 24, 2013 9:48 pm

eromreven wrote:The obvious solution here is to unite. SakuNaruHina is the answer. XD

I've actually thought for a while that the most likely threesome for the series would be SasuNaruHina. It's not even something I ship, it just occurred to me that it was pretty much the only threesome that could possibly happen (except ShimaTemaIno, I guess? I dunno lol). If it actually happened Sakura would probably go crazy from rage though.
The Merchant
The Merchant

Back to top Go down

Post by Dianahinkle Sun May 26, 2013 7:22 pm

I wouldn't like it but if it is the endgame there are some things I like about the pairing.

Here's some ways that would make me ok with NS
1. Hinata dies
2. Sauce dies
3. Sakura and Naruto truly fall in love. No lies no Sasuke mentioned at all for the love of god.
4. Sakura never slaps Naruto again.

I still think this NS is 10000% unlikely though.
Dianahinkle
Dianahinkle

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Tue May 28, 2013 7:19 pm

I'd be a bit angry, sad, and extremely disappointed. I don't think I'd read the manga for a while (because not just one of my ships would sink, both of them would. (NH & SS). I'd wonder what Kishi planned to do with Hinata, why Sasuke has to view his precious people making out in front of him while he probably has nobody (unless Ino or Karin somehow end up with him) to love.

It would make me question why Kishi prolonged Sakura's seemingly undying love for Sasuke instead of having her gradually getting over Sasuke in favor of Naruto, and instead had so many beautiful NaruHina moments in contrast to NaruSaku's comedic ones which implied nothing more than friendship, and I'd wonder why he didn't have Naruto reject Hinata sooner instead of holding her hand which could be taken the wrong way by Hinata.

I'd question why he made NaruHina superior in every way to NaruSaku if he planned on having the main girl and boy get together in the end. I'd rage, write (and then erase) very angry letters to Kishi, look at many NH pictures, read fanfictions and pretend NS never happened for a while....then eventually I'd move on, read the rest of the manga and gripe about how terrible NS is.

Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Thu May 30, 2013 10:11 am

Bubbles wrote:I'd be a bit angry, sad, and extremely disappointed. I don't think I'd read the manga for a while (because not just one of my ships would sink, both of them would. (NH & SS). I'd wonder what Kishi planned to do with Hinata, why Sasuke has to view his precious people making out in front of him while he probably has nobody (unless Ino or Karin somehow end up with him) to love.

It would make me question why Kishi prolonged Sakura's seemingly undying love for Sasuke instead of having her gradually getting over Sasuke in favor of Naruto, and instead had so many beautiful NaruHina moments in contrast to NaruSaku's comedic ones which implied nothing more than friendship, and I'd wonder why he didn't have Naruto reject Hinata sooner instead of holding her hand which could be taken the wrong way by Hinata.

I'd question why he made NaruHina superior in every way to NaruSaku if he planned on having the main girl and boy get together in the end. I'd rage, write (and then erase) very angry letters to Kishi, look at many NH pictures, read fanfictions and pretend NS never happened for a while....then eventually I'd move on, read the rest of the manga and gripe about how terrible NS is.

^This right here I agree with
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by rolling~starr Thu May 30, 2013 11:02 am

laugh maniacally
rolling~starr
rolling~starr

Back to top Go down

Post by ClassyLPS Thu May 30, 2013 11:52 am

^^^ NarSak fan? I don't mind, just asking.
:U
ClassyLPS
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Thu May 30, 2013 12:00 pm

Knowing me, I'd sulk for like a week and then move on. But I would still be arguing for why NaruHina should've been canon 'stead of NS.
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels Thu May 30, 2013 4:44 pm

I would would definitely be thinking how much it didn't make sense, but I would accept it if they were happy and move on.
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by Graeystone Fri May 31, 2013 11:29 am

Find out who is blackmailing/threatening Kishimoto and stop them . . . because that's the only way NS can happen without throwing out a good chunk of character development.
Graeystone
Graeystone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next