Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hyuga's Relation to the Uchiha

+2
DerelictV
Twin Steps
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Hyuga's Relation to the Uchiha Empty The Hyuga's Relation to the Uchiha

Post by Twin Steps Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:16 pm

I'll start off by saying that the Hyuuga clans Symbol is the Ying-Yang symbol. Their byakugan is without a pupil, and is coloured white, which, through activation, results in a more distinct able pupil.

Spoiler:

This picture was seen during Obito & Konan's battle. The picture depicts Tomoes, representing the Uchiha, circles or ripples, representing the Rinnegan, and a Ying-Yang symbol in the middle, representing the Hyuuga. Not only does this hint at the Byakugan being related to the Rennigan and Sharingan, but it emphasizes my point of the Byakugan being part of the other eyes, as the Ying-Yang symbol is the pupil of the eye in the picture below.

Spoiler:

Other things that hint at the Byakugan's relation to the other two Dojutsu are, firstly, Tobi's War-time Mask. His mask seems to represent and/or resemble the Juubi's single eye and/or the three dojutsus as one.
As can be seen, Tobi's mask clearly has all three attributes of the three great Dojutsu. It has the ripples of the Rennigan, the Tomoes of the Sharingan, and is coloured white as is the Byakugan. Now, think of this for a moment. Why wasn’t Tobi’s mask colored orange like all his previous masks were before this one? Why is this the only mask of which he’s worn that bares resemblance to the Dojustsus? Tobi’s mask is one of the largest hints of the three eyes being connected to one another in some way.

Spoiler:

Ounce again, this above picture, which depicts the moon, of which it’s colour is white, has Tomoes and ripples on it, which ounce again leads me to believe that the Juubi’s eye colour is in fact, not purple or red as depicted in the Anime, but White, as is the Byakugan.

The only eye techniques that exist in the entire (Canon) series are the Byakugan (Mangekyo) Sharingan, Elder Son’s eyes, and the Rennigan. We already know that the Elder Son’s eyes came from the Rennigan, and we know that the Sharingan is capable of developing into the Rennigan, thus making these 3 eyes related to one another. But wait, what about the Byakugan?

Honestly, I find it absolutely illogical for the Byakugan to not be related to the other Dojutsus in some way, as it would seem completely bizarre for the Byakugan to just be there with no explanation what so ever as to how it came to be.

During Hinata and Neji’s battle in the Chunnin exams, after activating their Byakugans, Kakashi states that there are rumors that the Uchiha’s Sharingan is possibly an off-shoot of the Hyuga’s Byakugan. Kakashi even goes on to state that the Uchiha clan itself possibly stems from the Hyuuga clan. Of course, this is but a rumor, however all rumors have an origin.

Spoiler:

Kakashi also states, as a fact, that the Hyuuga are the oldest clan of Konoha. But how can that be if the village itself was formed by the Senju & Uchiha? My theory is that the Hyuuga’s probably owned or lived on the land that is now Konoha, which goes to show that the Hyuuga do indeed pass the Uchiha in their birth/formation, which leads me to believe the Byakugan to be a Dojutsu that came from the Elder Son’s eyes, which may also explain the two eyes’ similar colours and appearance.

If noticed, the Elder Son’s eyes resemble a mixture of the Byakugan and Renningan, which might imply the Byakugan came before the Sharingan, which may explain where the rumor Kakashi mentioned during the Chunnin Exams came from.

Spoiler:

All three eye techniques also have similar abilities with each other. Byakugan and Sharingan share the ability of seeing chakra & better reflexes, while the Byakugan and Renningan share the ability of extended vision and being capable of seeing through Barriers, and the Sharingan and Renningan share the ability of tailed beast manipulation as well as controlling demonic powers.

This next one is REALLY good. In a recent interview with Masashi Kishimoto at Jump Festa 2013, he was asked what we could expect in for Naruto in 2013, and he replied that we could expect to see Hyuuga development, among several other things.

Kishimoto always seems to make parallels. Such as Naruto & Sasuke paralleling Hashirama & Tobirama/Madara, or MinaKushi paralleling NaruHina, or the Legendary Sannin paralleling Team 7, which leads me to my next point. It’s clear that the Senju & Uzumaki are related, so what could be the parallel of the Uzumaki for the Uchiha? The Hyuuga’s easily fit this role of being the Uchiha’s “Uzumakis”.
the Hyuuga are usually seen with a blue aura, the Uchiha are seen with a red aura.

Another theory I have is that the Byakugan does indeed have a second state that can be achieved, but in order to achieve it, you must be pure, to be someone like Hinata, while the Uchiha have to be Impure, since the Uchihas' method of gaining more eye power involves stealing & killing, as well as deep despair. This might explain why there are not any known Hyuuga's with an enhanced Byakugan, as it is harder to be pure than impure. I believe this 2nd state or level to be the spiral eyes of the Sage's Elder Son, which would also represent her affinity with Naruto, who is of the Uzumaki, who have a spiral as their symbol.

Also, Hyuugas have white eyes, while the Uchihas have black, which are the colours of the Ying-Yang sign, further hinting at their relationship and how the Byakugan is a pure eye & the Sharingan is an impure eye. Further more, while Hyugas are ussually depicted with a blue aura, Uchihas are seen with a red one instead.

But then, why is the Byakugan "pure" while the Sharingan is "impure"? Well, my answer to that goes something like this. When the Elder son inherited his father's eyes, he also got some of the Juubi's chakra inside him some how, but it remained dormaint and didn't affect him much. But when his father died AND chose his younger brother instead of him to be his succesor, he felt hate, jealousy, sadness, envy and anger , which caused the Juubi's sleeping chakra inside him to awaken and cause his white eyes to turn red.
The Elder son then had two children of his own, one with his original white eyes, and the other with his Juubi-influenced eyes, thus eventually giving birth to the Byakugan and Hyuga & Sharingan and Uchiha.

The cloud GREATLY desired the Byakugan for their own keeping going as far as to even kidnap a little Hinata. So, why not go after the Sharingan? Actually, now that I think about it, it seems like more non-Konohaians know about the Sharingan than they know about the Byakugan, as seen by Zabuza. It’s seems clear to me that the main house has been hiding secrets of the Byakugan from everyone for a long time, why else would they take the extra precaution to give their Candet branch family members the “Caged Bird” Cursed seals? It's always said "Secrets of the Byakugan," WHAT secrets?

There is also the pairing game that the author has going on. A Hyuuga (related to one of the main clans and, on top of it, of the main branch family) and an Uzumaki (related to the other) getting together should produce something interesting, should it not? Both of them being descendants of the Sage, one of which we know nearly nothing at all but her being a pure-blood and the other one showing clear evidence of having an affinity with the Sage's personality and aptitudes.

Also, with Hinata now seemingly playing a larger role, the Byakugan might as well play a larger role too. I just can’t see her disappearing into the back ground after this. She’s clearly been elevated into a higher possession in terms of a character. I’m not just saying this as a Hinata fan, but with Neji dead, there is no other actual Hyuuga character aside from Hinata who could be used to further explain the Byakugan‘s past and (possibly) it‘s new abilities.

Last edited by Twin Steps on Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

The Hyuga's Relation to the Uchiha Empty Re: The Hyuga's Relation to the Uchiha

Post by DerelictV Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:59 pm

I came across a theory like this one on my quests for possible answers to Hyuuga and what their possible role is. I still think that this theory is the one that made the most sense to me and it makes me excited to see if it really plays out in the way I hope it to play out.

I just feel like the Hyuuga clan is too powerful and too special to be some unknown unnamed clan with no history behind it. I've been wondering the origins of the Byakugan for many many years, and I'm hoping that we will get to see their history soon. It just makes loads of sense to me that the Byakugan, like the Rinnegan and Sharingan, are related to the Sage in some way. With Hinata seeming to play a bigger role, I have high hopes that we will get our long awaited story time for the Hyuuga clan. (Or at least, my long awaited story tine)

I read in an interview with Kishimoto (and I think it was legitimate) that he was going to focus on Hyuuga development sometime in Shippuden? I don't think it's going to end with what we just received.

These theories get me pumped though!
DerelictV
DerelictV

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:07 pm

DerelictV wrote:I came across a theory like this one on my quests for possible answers to Hyuuga and what their possible role is. I still think that this theory is the one that made the most sense to me and it makes me excited to see if it really plays out in the way I hope it to play out.

I just feel like the Hyuuga clan is too powerful and too special to be some unknown unnamed clan with no history behind it. I've been wondering the origins of the Byakugan for many many years, and I'm hoping that we will get to see their history soon. It just makes loads of sense to me that the Byakugan, like the Rinnegan and Sharingan, are related to the Sage in some way. With Hinata seeming to play a bigger role, I have high hopes that we will get our long awaited story time for the Hyuuga clan. (Or at least, my long awaited story tine)

I read in an interview with Kishimoto (and I think it was legitimate) that he was going to focus on Hyuuga development sometime in Shippuden? I don't think it's going to end with what we just received.

These theories get me pumped though!

I couldn't agree more, the Hyuga just can't be ignored, mostly because of the simple fact that they have a dojutsu, making them instantly related to the Sage.

The interview is indeed true.

The funniest thing is, I some times see Uchiha or Sakura fanboys/girls saying that the Byakugan is not related to the other eyes.
l :lol:
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by dovey Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:13 pm

Twin Steps wrote:

I couldn't agree more, the Hyuga just can't be ignored, mostly because of the simple fact that they have a dojutsu, making them instantly related to the Sage.

The funniest thing is, I some times see Uchiha or Sakura fanboys/girls saying that the Byakugan is not related to the other eyes.
l :lol:

Yea, well we know how people on NB can be. :D
Like a certain someone claiming that Hinata couldn't possibly be able to close tenketsu, rendering her useless in a fight against Sakura. :lol:

I'm with you on all of this, sir.
dovey
dovey

Back to top Go down

Post by DerelictV Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:35 pm

l :lol: [/quote]

It makes me sad when people dismiss the Byakugan as CANNOT EVER RELATE TO THE OTHER EYES, EVER. ._. I just don't feel like it wouldn't be related, just doesn't make sense! haha

Has to be related. Has to. I'll be darned if it isn't.

I've also heard a lot of people who will dismiss the possibility because, "The byakugan is so weak compared to the sharingan" siggh.
DerelictV
DerelictV

Back to top Go down

Post by DerelictV Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:36 pm

^^^^^

Which of course isn't true.

They are both different abilities, they carry their own strengths
DerelictV
DerelictV

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:51 pm

DerelictV wrote:^^^^^

Well, in my eyes, I think the Byakugan is already stronger than the Sharingan....Maybe even on par with the M. Sharingan.......... :roll: I know you might think I'm crazy, but rest assured, I'll convince you soon enough
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by DerelictV Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:30 pm

Sounds like an interesting read, can't wait to see it ;>
DerelictV
DerelictV

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:39 pm

DerelictV wrote:Sounds like an interesting read, can't wait to see it ;>

Believe me, it will be. I posted it ounce on NB, and let's just say shit hit the fan. There are so many Uchiha fans there.
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:59 pm

Twin Steps wrote:
DerelictV wrote:^^^^^

Well, in my eyes, I think the Byakugan is already stronger than the Sharingan....Maybe even on par with the M. Sharingan.......... :roll: I know you might think I'm crazy, but rest assured, I'll convince you soon enough

Looking forward to your convincing. ;)
Well, all these traits come from a common background, I'm sure of that. I'm looking forward to how it will be explained in the manga.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by DerelictV Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:17 pm

Twin Steps wrote:
DerelictV wrote:Sounds like an interesting read, can't wait to see it ;>

Believe me, it will be. I posted it ounce on NB, and let's just say shit hit the fan. There are so many Uchiha fans there.

I was always too afraid to join NB lol ;o;
I always saw a lot of mean things being said whenever I found Hyuuga theories and such
DerelictV
DerelictV

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:33 pm

I never did create a NB account. I've been on NF since 2008 though. NB seems so dark. Hahaha
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:29 am

NekoKimio wrote:I never did create a NB account. I've been on NF since 2008 though. NB seems so dark. Hahaha

Trust me, it's a great place, mostly due to the fact that there are so many idiots there. Though there are equally as many smart people with great theories there as well. It's fun being a smart ass there. Especially with the mods.

.....then again, that's kinda why I've been banned for a month from there.
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:33 am

I read this theory way back in NB and I still like it a lot. I had no idea such simple and small things could have such a huge meaning, but no less to expect from Kishi of course.
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by I like it Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:43 am

Wow, you've got some sharp eyes there. Nice theory! It wouldn't surprise me if the Hyuuga were actually far relatives of the Uchiha, just as how the Uzumaki are of the Senju
I like it
I like it

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:16 am

I like it wrote:Wow, you've got some sharp eyes there. Nice theory! It wouldn't surprise me if the Hyuuga were actually far relatives of the Uchiha, just as how the Uzumaki are of the Senju

Well, that's basically confirmed in a way. We know Senju's & Uchiha's are desendants of the Sage. And we know that the Uzumaki are relatives of the Senju. We also know that the Byakugan & Sharingan came from the Rennigan (though it's only HEAVILY implied for the Byakugan), and with Kakashi's statement, whether it be true or not, all point towards the Hyuga being relatives of the Uchiha, just as the Uzumaki are to the Senju.

Honestly, it's not that hard to connect two and two together. Though there ARE Hyuga (Hinata) haters who say things like "That fodder eye could never be related to the greatness that is the Sharingan & Rennigan". This actually makes me laugh.
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:42 am

It would make sense that all of these eye traits have a common ancestor. That's why I believe most of these theories are true. I just worry about it ever being addressed in the manga.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:52 am

NekoKimio wrote:It would make sense that all of these eye traits have a common ancestor. That's why I believe most of these theories are true. I just worry about it ever being addressed in the manga.

Well, I'm sure it'll come up sooner or later. For one, We've been told that there will be Hyuga Clan development this year, and Hinata herself has had plenty of attention lately. Plus, leaving the Byakugan's origins completely unknown like that would be terrible writing. So I'm 100% sure there'll be something done with it.
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:18 am

Twin Steps wrote:
NekoKimio wrote:It would make sense that all of these eye traits have a common ancestor. That's why I believe most of these theories are true. I just worry about it ever being addressed in the manga.

Well, I'm sure it'll come up sooner or later. For one, We've been told that there will be Hyuga Clan development this year, and Hinata herself has had plenty of attention lately. Plus, leaving the Byakugan's origins completely unknown like that would be terrible writing. So I'm 100% sure there'll be something done with it.

Is this for reals? Kishi said something like that?

That means there might be more big NaruHina development soon!

The Hyuga's Relation to the Uchiha What-is-air-colbert
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:30 am

ɢɨɳ ★ wrote:

Yeah, it was said during Jump Festa 2010, where it was also mentioned of Team 10 Development, a 2014 Naruto Movie, "God's seat" (this could either mean the Shinigami or Sakura herself) Hyuga Development, & more Deaths.

This was all tweeted, if I'm correct
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:34 am

Twin Steps wrote:
ɢɨɳ ★ wrote:

Yeah, it was said during Jump Festa 2010, where it was also mentioned of Team 10 Development, a 2014 Naruto Movie, "God's seat" (this could either mean the Shinigami or Sakura herself) Hyuga Development, & more Deaths.

This was all tweeted, if I'm correct

Let's see. Ino-Shika-Chou development > we're already getting that. > Correct

God's seat meaning Sakura development? > perhaps something concerning Sasuke and this was made even more evident after chapter 627

Hyuuga development > Yesss!

More deaths > No! The Hyuga's Relation to the Uchiha Tumblr_mc2s8zPmsg1qgxj1po1_500
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:38 am

PLEASE NO MORE DEATHS. But it's inevitable.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:25 am

The only people I can see dieing at this point are Gai, Kakashi, Obito, Sasuke, Kiba, Bee, and Choza.
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:30 am

I think Obito is going to die. Actually, I can almost guarantee it.
Sasuke I doubt will die. Kakashi is a high possibility but I will literally cry myself to sleep for months. GAI IS TOO PRECIOUS. THINK OF LEE. T_T I mean, first Neji and then...?! No. I cannot even think about Gai OR Kakashi dying.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by DerelictV Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:47 pm

Spoiler:
DerelictV
DerelictV

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content