Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What you expectation for new gen serialization ?

4 posters

Go down

What you expectation for new gen serialization ? Empty What you expectation for new gen serialization ?

Post by db84x Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:16 am

I expect less TnJ/PnJ and more villain death in blazing glory. What you expectation for new gen serialization ? 892101856
db84x
db84x

Back to top Go down

What you expectation for new gen serialization ? Empty Re: What you expectation for new gen serialization ?

Post by Irielo Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:05 am

I would like to see the Chuunin exams of the new generation involving all the villages (as it seems there is unity among them now). That would also be nice if it happened, that these exams are held in another main village: Kiri, Suna, Iwa or Kumo.

As they are still kids/young teenagers, I don't expect any serious matters as a dozen villains dying and so on (and I'm personally fed up of these after this long war arc). This could occur when they get a bit older.

Anyway, that would be cool if we got some comedic/funny/misunderstanding moments in an easy going and entertaining way.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

What you expectation for new gen serialization ? Empty Re: What you expectation for new gen serialization ?

Post by H. Uzumaki Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:55 am

Some family scenes!
H. Uzumaki
H. Uzumaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:42 pm

I have no expectations. I am waiting until there is something solid as a basis before having any.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by db84x Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:42 pm

I hope new mangaka not disappoint us, I heard that Kishi only take part in drawing not story.
db84x
db84x

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum