Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Occupation

+3
Irielo
Yamasaki Akaiko
chloboshoka
7 posters

Go down

Occupation Empty Occupation

Post by chloboshoka Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:12 am

I'm curious what is everybody's occupation is. As we're a big fanbase there will a variety of us. I am a carer and work in a care home. It can sometimes be really stressful and hard but it's rewarding at the same time. I'm lucky to be working for a good company.
chloboshoka
chloboshoka

Back to top Go down

Occupation Empty Re: Occupation

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:47 am

I'm a mathematics teacher on the secondary level. I can honestly teach anything from pre-algebra to calculus (including Euclidean geometry; not as well read on other branches of geometry) though I'm not fond of teaching statistics/probability.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:04 am

I work for an environmental NGO, I also have a part-time job dealing with cold-storage articles and I teach african drumming. For the first one, I work 3 complete days and 2 half-days per week, for the second, a half day per week and for the third, two evenings and an afternoon per week.

However, my job as drum teacher is for an association which is running a primary school and having a social project somewhere in Africa. For this one, I don't get money because it is used to finance a part of the expenses regarding the project.

@ Yamasaki Akaiko HeHe! I had the feeling you were a teacher. Glad I was not wrong.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:35 am

Yamasaki Akaiko wrote:I'm a mathematics teacher on the secondary level. I can honestly teach anything from pre-algebra to calculus (including Euclidean geometry; not as well read on other branches of geometry) though I'm not fond of teaching statistics/probability.

I'm definitely coming to you for help! if you don't mind... Lol:33

---

I'm still studying... Doing best at chem/ (still thinking about it))
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:16 pm

Mmmm everyone got really really interesting professions.. right now I'm still an u student in my 8th semester of systems engineering.. and 2 more to go.. planning on getting a job in this months maybe for the new year I'll have a job.. "maybe" oh yeah still planning on studying more
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Akarui-chan Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:23 am

Even I am still studying.. Occupation 2801306734 First year.. PCM student.. I just love CHEMISTRY! Doing PhD in chem is my dream since school and will be my profession in future! Occupation 2035981432
Akarui-chan
Akarui-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:02 am

I work for the Salvation Army.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by chloboshoka Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:30 am

My mum used to work for the salvation army when I was really young. A lot of the people I know and remember from have passed away or moved.
chloboshoka
chloboshoka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum