Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zoey's Av and Sig Shop

3 posters

Go down

Zoey's Av and Sig Shop Empty Zoey's Av and Sig Shop

Post by Zoey Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:54 pm

Zoey's Av and Sig Shop Untitled-1_zps0c38f3dd
Zoey's Av and Sig Shop Purplediv_zps7646f010
Zoey's Av and Sig Shop 3583001623 So I had this idea in my mind for some time and I finally got some courage to give it a try.I'm Zoey,I'm 15 years old,Starsign:Aquarius and i love GFX!I just made my forum account a few days ago therefore I don't know much about it but I try to learn :).I decided to open a "shop" where I can make signatures and avatars and show my other GFX as well ^_^.I used to have one on another forum of a game but I'm not much active anymore on it so yeah.......I'm not pro or anything like that but I do have a bit of knowledge when it comes to edit photos and I REALLY enjoy it.I don't know if this will have success or not but I just thought to give it a try and see the result...I never seen topics like this here so I'm not sure if I am allowed or not to do one but if there's something wrong with it then ,of course, it can be deleted ^^.
Zoey's Av and Sig Shop Ruless_zpsebdc028a
Before doing anything I have a few rules which I would like to be respected.They are no big deal just some main information which I think will be useful to be known:
Zoey's Av and Sig Shop Hdsafsa_zps184e2133'Shop' is just a name.Those graphics are FREE!I'm not going to ask for money or any other similar stuff.I do those because I like to do them.That's all :).
Zoey's Av and Sig Shop Hdsafsa_zps184e2133Criticism is very welcomed.This is the only way I can improve.
Zoey's Av and Sig Shop Hdsafsa_zps184e2133You can request as much as you want just make sure you will use the signature and avatar that I made for you.
Zoey's Av and Sig Shop Hdsafsa_zps184e2133Your requests mostly will be done as fast as I can but if I have personal problems or if  I am busy it will take a bit more.Patience is the key.
Zoey's Av and Sig Shop Hdsafsa_zps184e2133DO NOT steal/copy any graphic which doesn't belong to you.
Zoey's Av and Sig Shop Hdsafsa_zps184e2133I suggest to save any graphic that I made for you in your computer.You never know what could happen(I could accidentally delete it for example).
Zoey's Av and Sig Shop Hdsafsa_zps184e2133The size of the signatures will be max(450x450 according to the forum rules) or smaller if you wish.This applies for the avatars too.
Zoey's Av and Sig Shop Hdsafsa_zps184e2133I am sorry if the signature/avatar didn't came out how you expected.I usually try to make them look as pleasant as possible but I can fail as well.
Zoey's Av and Sig Shop Hdsafsa_zps184e2133Animated signatures & avatars are avaible however do not expect them to be very 'good-looking' because I'm still a beginner in this part of editing.
Zoey's Av and Sig Shop Hdsafsa_zps184e2133Credit is not necessary but I appreciate it.
Zoey's Av and Sig Shop Sam_zpsc5e7a52e
Here are some samples.These are from both past years and actual time.I prefer to do transparent signatures(& avatars)-PNG but non-transparent are fine too-JPG usually
Signatures:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
You can also take as an example my current signature and avatar.It's the last pair I have made ^^.
Zoey's Av and Sig Shop Rf_zps8d1959ec
If you would like one please fill out the following form.I currently only take requests for signatures and avatars but if someone wants something else then I'm willing to try.
Request type(avatar/signature/other graphic):
Text on the signature:
Text on the avatar:
Text Color/Font:
Theme:
Image:
Other:
Zoey's Av and Sig Shop Loo_zps64f20255
Once you have done a request you will be added on the "list of orders".When it's done I will put on your name a "Strikethrough" line.Keep in mind that the line can be put but your request could not be posted on the forum.This is because I could have done it but didn't have time to post it.
Zoey's Av and Sig Shop Hdsafsa_zps184e2133~Starlight047~:Avatar & Signature
Zoey's Av and Sig Shop Hdsafsa_zps184e2133Azuula:Signature

Credit:lavender100 from deviantart for the chibi in header

Last edited by Zoey on Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:20 am; edited 4 times in total
Zoey
Zoey

Back to top Go down

Zoey's Av and Sig Shop Empty Re: Zoey's Av and Sig Shop

Post by Starlight Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:59 am

Wow thank you so much Zoey900 and I have a request for you

Request type(avatar/signature/other graphic): Avatar and Signature
Text on the signature: None
Text on the avatar: Starlight047
Text Color/Font: Red italic and bold
Theme: Anything that suits Kushina in the avatar and same of the signature
Image: Kushina in my avatar and Minato, Kushina and Naruto on my signature
Other: None

Yes I'm a big Kushina fan and thanks Zoey900 for taking my request
Starlight
Starlight

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoey Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:20 am

@~Starlight047~:
Spoiler:
Zoey
Zoey

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:39 am

Zoey900 wrote:@~Starlight047~:
Spoiler:

Thank you so much Zoey900 they all look beautiful I'll take all of them +rep
Starlight
Starlight

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:31 am

Great! A shop... Your work is excellent! :) 

Request type(avatar/signature/other graphic): Signature
Text on the signature: None
Theme: Anything that comes to mind! I'd like the same style as starlight's signature!
Image: http://www.zerochan.net/1611398
Other: for the signature please don't do the rounded shape. Hehe
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoey Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:00 am

~Starlight047~:Glad you like them! :)
Azuula:
Spoiler:
Zoey
Zoey

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:10 am

These are very nice! Thank you! I'll use the first one :>
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoey Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:18 am

Update everyone!
A few weeks ago I did a tumblr account - http://ichigozoey.tumblr.com -. So I'm gonna share my graphics there from now on and here too. If you have a tumblr account let me know so I can follow you. ^^ Keep in mind that the page is under construction and I'm still working on it. Took me a bit of time to understand all the HTML coding. xD
Here's my newest work:
Spoiler:
Zoey
Zoey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum