Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hinata and Ninshuu

5 posters

Go down

Hinata and Ninshuu Empty Hinata and Ninshuu

Post by Mustang Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:46 pm

You know I have been thinking about it a lot since the Sage has appeared and talked about Ninshuu, the more I thought about it the more I realised Hinata was the first character to display Ninshuu throughout the story, even though Naruto is Ashura's reincarnation, it doesn't mean he was fully aware of it all, but when we look back at the most important NaruHina moments, we begin to see somewhat of a pattern, so here they are my friends, Hinata and her version of Ninshuu.

oh and it isn't just her understanding of Naruto that is the key, because we all know that she understands Naruto on a greater level than most characters.

chapter 98 from this point onwards,
http://www.mangapanda.com/93-103-11/naruto/chapter-98.html

here as well beyond this page.
http://www.mangapanda.com/93-442-10/naruto/chapter-437.html

here in this all important chapter. but to a lesser extent, but we also see it on a more mutual level as well.
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/559/5

next up here and boy what a long this one was.
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/615/7

everytime she is able to say something, it is an important message to Naruto, never to give up, to remind him that things may seem bad, but to remain strong through adversity. Hinata has already displayed Ninshuu and I am certain that there were more instances like the ones I produced.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Hinata and Ninshuu Empty Re: Hinata and Ninshuu

Post by Irielo Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:59 am

I think it shows how Hinata and Naruto complete each other so well. Naruto's Nindo seems also to belong to Ninshuu and this is something which Hinata integrated so well in her life that she was able to speak to Naruto's heart without any ambiguity nor complications and we all know what results it always had.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:34 am

As much as i would like too agree (even with the evidence you've shown), i simply can't. I highly doubt that Kishi has made this purpose for Hinata.

Only times he brings Hinata is for Naruto and basically only that; Naruto. Although i'm fine with her character being revolved around him and she has help develop Naruto when needed and Kishi is consistent with her character.

Lets face it, Kishi is shafting Hinata and her clan and based Kishis track record, will not develop her further and her clan further (and i'm not going too count explaining where the Byakugan came from).
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:38 am

racefan1992 wrote:As much as i would like too agree (even with the evidence you've shown), i simply can't. I highly doubt that Kishi has made this purpose for Hinata.

Only times he brings Hinata is for Naruto and basically only that; Naruto. Although i'm fine with her character being revolved around him and she has help develop Naruto when needed and Kishi is consistent with her character.

Lets face it, Kishi is shafting Hinata and her clan and based Kishis track record, will not develop her further and her clan further (and i'm not going too count explaining where the Byakugan came from).

I agree with the most part of your post. That's why I mentioned Naruto's Nindo's affect (and him as a person) in Hinata's life. To the bolded parts: one never knows, Kishimoto can still surprise us, who knows? It seems like some old Twin Steps' theories (if I'm not wrong) have stated that the Byakugan is actually the "mother" of the other Doujutsus... So, I would be cautious before stating that there won't be anymore development nor informations about the Hyuga clan.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:19 am

Kishi has been doing good with tying up loose ends lately, so I agree that saying "never" is jumping the gun a bit, especially after this recent byakugan tie in. We still do not know Hagoromo's brother and that tablet still needs to be read I believe.  Who knows, we might even get more info on Kaguya. Let's wait and see shall we?
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:30 am

@Irielo I'll wait too be proven wrong. But my gut tells me i'll be right on the money.

But i agree with @Bubbles that Kishi is tieing up loose ends (which he said he would be doing before his grand finale in some interviews.)
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:14 pm

I can't agree with Hinata = ninshuu unless a lot more is said about it. Those instances don't make me think of ninshuu either because Hinata isn't getting others to work together--which is seemingly what Hagoromo is all about wanting to have occur (hence, why Ashura attached to Naruto who does seem to get others to work together; or at least cause "villains" to change their minds on their "villainy"). Hinata is kind and insightful, but if she was that strongly connected to ninshuu then Ashura would've attached himself to her instead of Naruto.

As for developing Hinata further, there's not much left to develop her on in the first place. Hinata has changed a whole lot over the course of the series. She can't much more without changing the core of who she happens to be and I seriously doubt that will happen. The only things involving Hinata left are seeing the Lions (which only takes a few panels), resolving succession (which also only takes a few panels), and NaruHina (which while could also be done in a few panels, will get more than that because it involves Naruto--not because it involves Hinata). My wishlist of things to be included in the succession bit is Hinata/Hanabi and Hinata/Hiashi interaction. I'm confident that we'll get the latter, but not the former.

Hyuuga clan fleshing out is not the same thing as Hinata development considering there's a whole lot of characters in the series with the Byakugan and/or part of the Hyuuga clan (though Ao is the only non-Hyuuga we've ever seen with one and he's currently dead; I'm hoping we'll finally get to see a Hyuuga without the Byakugan).

Edit: Why is the 671 thread unreadable right now?
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:46 pm

Well it is only just a theory at this stage, like most of you have said there needs to be more to it, plus it doesn't mean Hinata=Ninshuu, i was pointing out that Hinata is able to practice Ninshuu to some degree. Hinata is obviously not the strongest fighter, but she is able to remind Naruto about the connection that everyone has with him, so it is only a vivid possibility at the moment. and I think Chapter 615 does show it to some extent.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:23 pm

racefan1992 wrote:@Irielo I'll wait too be proven wrong. But my gut tells me i'll be right on the money.

But i agree with @Bubbles that Kishi is tieing up loose ends (which he said he would be doing before his grand finale in some interviews.)

Hmm... Basically Bubbles and me said the same thing... Again, I agree with your part about Hinata but regarding the Hyuga clan in general, I would wait before thinking that the door for more informations or development is definitely closed. I'm not saying you are wrong but with the recent developments of the story, we might get to know more about the clans and so on.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down