Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the mystery character

2 posters

Go down

the mystery character Empty the mystery character

Post by Mustang Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:41 pm

I have this theory, I know it is something a little out of the ordinary, but this is due to the fact that neither Tobirama and Taka, along with Orochimaru, know anything about this person near Sasuke. as we all know we have only seen two out of the three Sage arts, toad, snake and I think Hashirama has the third one but not 100% certain if it is, but Hashi needs to have learned the Sage arts from someone, what if that someone is the character near Sasuke? if this is the case then Madara would need to have learnt to control such power as well it doesn't just come naturally, those two would need to have learnt it from some other source.

So it makes me wonder, what if there was another direct descendant of the So6P or his mother and what if he/she was the person that appeared so suddenly at the end of the previous chapter and the start of this one, what is this character's abilities and where did this character come from? I feel that this character will be important in the outcome of this current arc with Madara.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

the mystery character Empty Re: the mystery character

Post by Irielo Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:07 am

Interesting theory! I will add it to the poll about who could be this mysterious character. However, I'm not sure about Orochimaru, his reaction was quite ambiguous. So, I don't know if he might have a clue of who it might be or not.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down