Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How on Earth could Lighning Style > Explosion Style?

4 posters

Go down

How on Earth could Lighning Style > Explosion Style? Empty How on Earth could Lighning Style > Explosion Style?

Post by Twin Steps Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:06 am

Alright, so firstly, the combinations of earth.

Earth + water = wood
Earth + fire = lava
Earth + Wind = ???
Earth + Lightning = ???

One of those last two combinations MUST be Explosion style, seeing as how they're the only two left. But it's either WIND or LIGHTNING. If Explosion was earth + wind, the wind should over come the the lightning and neutralize IT. And if it was lightning, well, Sasuke's lightning would just combine with the lightning in Deidara's Explosion style's Lightning, as was done During Kakashi VS Kakuzu where one canceled the others lighning WITH lightning.

I call bull shit. :evil:

Last edited by Twin Steps on Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

How on Earth could Lighning Style > Explosion Style? Empty Re: How on Earth could Lighning Style > Explosion Style?

Post by NekoKimio Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:10 am

It's most likely a plot hole. Hahaha. It happens so much in large scale manga series such as Naruto. Kishi doesn't really have all his shit together probably so there are things like this that doesn't exactly add up.
(I really like this post, I'll be thinking on it.)
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

How on Earth could Lighning Style > Explosion Style? Empty Re: How on Earth could Lighning Style > Explosion Style?

Post by Twin Steps Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:12 am

I suppose you're right, seeing as how Izanagi went from being a technique that requires Senju+Uchiha powers to an Uchiha forbidden eye tech.
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by I like it Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:15 am

Perhaps Kishi took some inspiration from Avatar: The Last Airbender seeing as lightning could easily penetrate Earth. But you're right, it's very interesting I had never thought about something like this before :shock:
I like it
I like it

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:17 am

I do realize that Lighning could beat Earth, both in avatar AND Naruto, but If explosion is Earth + lighning/wind, then Lighning shouldn't have any affect on it, thus making the WHOLE fight between Deidara and Sasuke kinda stupid.
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by I like it Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:21 am

Hmmm yeah you're right about that one. I had forgotten ou were talking about Deidara's explossive clay
I like it
I like it

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:29 am

Twin Steps wrote:I suppose you're right, seeing as how Izanagi went from being a technique that requires Senju+Uchiha powers to an Uchiha forbidden eye tech.

To be honest, this one kind of pissed me off. Many people have gotten mad over the Izanagi situation. That's too big for people to not notice, so Kishi should had been more thoughtful when planning it out. Things like the Sasuke and Deidara fight logic can be overlooked by MOST (not me now, not since this topic hahaha), but the Izanagi reference is something that can be caught pretty easily by people that don't even analyze the manga.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:52 am

Lol nice catch!
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down