Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NaruHina has been Kishi's intention since the start.

+16
Nineslashmonk
Fallere825
Zori
CoolChels
Irielo
Mustang
itachi75
Darkhope
Onihikage
dovey
SID~
DerelictV
Twin Steps
NekoKimio
SoulFire
Yuri
20 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

NaruHina has been Kishi's intention since the start. Empty NaruHina has been Kishi's intention since the start.

Post by Yuri Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:29 pm

Let's take a look at Kishi's first sketch of Hinata:

Spoiler:

What exactly do we see here? We see Hinata standing there, she's looking shy and all like she usually does. Take a look at the background and we can see Naruto sitting there staring into the sun. Hinata's name means ''Place in the Sun'' in Japanese, and this image is a nice depiction of the meaning of Hinata's name, not to mention that Hyuuga means exactly the same thing. But most importantly; we can also observe Hinata wearing a necklace!

Now if we zoom in a bit we can see that it clearly has the spiralistic form of the Uzumaki Clan's symbol

NaruHina has been Kishi's intention since the start. Uzumakiclansymbol_zpsff37fc99 NaruHina has been Kishi's intention since the start. Bot63

Now, forgive me for bringing Avatar: the last Airbender into this, but in the Northern Water Tribe, when a man would propose to a woman, he would do this by giving her a self crafted necklace instead of a ring. This necklace has to represent the identity of the man who proposed to the woman. I don't know if some other cultures do this as well, but this is just an example. And even if it doesn't it DOES show that Hinata is Naruto's in some way because of the necklace of his clan symbol she is wearing. Also the fact that Naruto is sitting in a place under the sun (Hyuuga Hinata) shows that Naruto is also Hinata's in some way. Like husband and wife. This image shows an obvious connection between the two and may even be foreshadowing NaruHina as being endgame.

But leaving the necklace matter aside, you can also notice that Hinata is wearing 2 rings around her fingers! Wedding and engagement rings anyone?!?

And as I said in the title; This image shows that it has always been Kishi's intention to make Hinata the hero's woman.

Last edited by ɢɨɳ ★ on Sat May 04, 2013 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

NaruHina has been Kishi's intention since the start. Empty Re: NaruHina has been Kishi's intention since the start.

Post by SoulFire Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:19 am

This is a given that NS fans continually deny. Hinata was one of the first supporting characters created and certainly one of the earliest character sketches. It is apparent to me that Kishi has always planned for her to pair with Naruto--he was simply unsure how to go about it as his story grew in length (I don't think he wanted to establish their relationship until the story was near its end and thus didn't want to initiate it too early in the series.
SoulFire
SoulFire

Back to top Go down

NaruHina has been Kishi's intention since the start. Empty Re: NaruHina has been Kishi's intention since the start.

Post by Yuri Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:58 am

Exactly this, and it is even more so since Naruto isn't really focused on the romance and making Naruto end up with a girl too early in the series would ruin the overall feeling of the manga.
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:12 am

This gives me too many feelings, but I do agree that it has been intention from the start. He wouldn't have built it up like he did if it weren't.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:56 am

So, The game was over before it began, hm?
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:02 am

It appears so. NaruHina has been Kishi's intention since the start. 1461727051

NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by DerelictV Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:06 pm

I always get goosebumps when I look at that sketch
DerelictV
DerelictV

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:20 pm

There is something about it that gives it a dramatic effect... Hmmm...
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by DerelictV Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:49 pm

I think it's cute that she is wearing the same dress in Konoha Gakuen Den though :'>
DerelictV
DerelictV

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:19 am

She is? Niiice :D
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:03 am

DerelictV wrote:I think it's cute that she is wearing the same dress in Konoha Gakuen Den though :'>

:0 Didn't even notice!
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:14 am

What's konoha gakuen de?
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by SID~ Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:17 am

Twin Steps wrote:What's konoha gakuen de?

It's this, Naruto OVA .. Naruto and Hinata go on a date BR00 !! <3
SID~
SID~

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:39 am

Is that realz?
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by SID~ Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:42 am

Twin Steps wrote:Is that realz?

Yeup BR00 , well obviously lol :P .. actually I'm surprised you've never seen it .
SID~
SID~

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:43 am

But where is it from?
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by SID~ Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:45 am

Twin Steps wrote:But where is it from?

It's an OVA??!! Meaning from the anime .. They based this OVA off of the second ending of Naruto Shippuden .
SID~
SID~

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:05 am

Oh I see, thank you.
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by dovey Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:15 am

I've never seen this picture!! Why?! NaruHina has been Kishi's intention since the start. 364543371

And I've always thought that Hinata's name was very symbolic. Since Naruto is such a 'sunny' person, it worked in NaruHina's favor. Then, when Naruto mentioned how his parents are his 2 suns, my feels went absolutely crazy.

Thanks for this post!
dovey
dovey

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:00 am

Hinata is his third sun!! My god, her name just has such a great meaning and it foreshadows so much!! NaruHina has been Kishi's intention since the start. 3605650157
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:23 am

Oh Kishi, you sly dog. NaruHina has been Kishi's intention since the start. 676744975
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by DerelictV Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:02 am

It was meant to beeeee!
DerelictV
DerelictV

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:10 am

Plus Naruto's hair and Hinata's hair make my college's colors.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by DerelictV Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:16 am

NekoKimio wrote:Plus Naruto's hair and Hinata's hair make my college's colors.

It's perf NaruHina has been Kishi's intention since the start. 3187358519
DerelictV
DerelictV

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:20 am

Don't forget this

Spoiler:
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next