Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

naruto chapter 657 discussion

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

naruto chapter 657 discussion  Empty naruto chapter 657 discussion

Post by lily567 on Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:01 pm

naruto chapter 657 discussion  528746348
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

naruto chapter 657 discussion  Empty Re: naruto chapter 657 discussion

Post by NaruHina <3 on Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:20 pm

I'll say this again. Sasuke may not be my favorite character, but omg I love him so much for not always talk no jutsu. Just, thank God.
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:19 pm

NaruHina <3 wrote:I'll say this again. Sasuke may not be my favorite character,  but omg I love him so much for not always talk no jutsu. Just, thank God.
^Lol. The same for me. I like these kind of chapters with such rhythm. Actually, where are Madara's eyes gone? Seems like Black Zetsu will now use Obito's body. Now even Obito can't rest in peace. I'm curious to know how Madara will try to get the Bijuus too. Anyway that was a good chapter imo.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Taushishi17 on Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:23 pm

^^^totally agree In my ratchet voice:GET IT SASUKE GET IT!!!OOO KILL EM!! lol hmmm obito isn't "dead" yet...

My prediction:meh obito may pull up the strength to get his body back from zetsu again and maybe try to redeem himself one last time wait if he did he would die,wouldn't he??ahh never mind

***taushishi17
Taushishi17
Taushishi17

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:07 pm

Taushishi17 wrote:^^^totally agree In my ratchet voice:GET IT SASUKE GET IT!!!OOO KILL EM!! lol hmmm obito isn't "dead" yet...

My prediction:meh obito may pull up the strength to get his body back from zetsu again and maybe try to redeem himself one last time wait if he did he would die,wouldn't he??ahh never mind

***taushishi17
Obito was forced by Black Zetsu to perform Rinne Tensei. Normally, someone using this Jutsu should die... However, I still come up with the theory that if Black Zetsu is Madara's will, by replacing Obito, he might have contaminated himself by doing so. Obito's will becoming the virus in Madara's system and fighting the latter from inside.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:38 pm

Not only that, even though Madara does now have senjutsu, his lack of eyesight effectively weakens him, he is using Senjutsu, to sense his surroundings, this was most likely planned from the beginning, but I think we are now getting to the final stages of the fight against Madara as well.

I feel as though becoming mortal is more of a liability since now that he has no eyesight to use and it means that he can also be killed and it would have been better for him if he remained as an Edo Tensai, but if he gets all the Bijuu, then that weakness is null and void, he will still need to contend with Naruto/Minato, Killer Bee and the rest of the Bijuu, so over all he is outnumbered but not outclassed.

I feel that there is one last stand for Obito and the tying of loose ends is soon at hand, one loose end that needs to be tied is NaruHina, and I get the feeling that we will get the satisfying ends that the pairing deserves. the other thing I would like to see is how Sasuke will deal with Madara, since he does know that he was the cause of his pain as well and the situation that led to the Uchiha massacre.

Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:01 am

^Well, Sasuke is already showing that he wants to deal with Madara properly and to get rid of him.

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 on Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:15 am

Me too.

I was also wondering where were his eyes too. But I guess Black Zetsu has them... I think? I also wonder why Hashi can't move.

Sasuke, I just love how he doesn't procrastinate.
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 on Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:32 am

I must say, do far, I like how Kishimoto is handling Madara's rebirth. We are seeing some flaws to his mortality but at the same time he's back to full power.
I'm interested in seeing Madara's plan for the bijuu since without his eyes he shouldn't be able to control them and what Minato, Kakashi and Obito will do about "the will" as well as keeping the eye away from Madara.
I'm also hoping this isn't it for Hashirama, I would like to see a real proper/epic fight between Hashirama and Madara of course with Naruto, Sasuke and others in the mix too.

@NaruHina <3
The eyes he had before were only a product of the edo tensei (since he was reanimated as he was in his prime). Remember just before his death he had transplanted his eyes into Nagato. I'm not sure of the location of his right eye (I suspect Obito has it stored somewhere naruto chapter 657 discussion  3725747089 ) but Obito currently has the left one implanted. So in order for Madara to get his eyes back he'll have to physically collect them and put them back.

I won't let go of your Hand!!
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:40 am

Well no I think he actually gave one Rinnegan eye to Obito in which he gave to Nagato, Black Zetsu doesn't have the Rinnegan, but Obito does instead, as for Hashirama, I think you will find that he cannot move because he was immobilised by Madara, he took his Senjutsu before he collapsed onto the ground, sadly for him it seems like his part in all of this is over.

So here is the other bad thing, he can absorb, the fox chakra, boy this will be a tough fight.

Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:45 am

Just before Madara ran to Hashirama and absorbed his Senjutsu, did you notice that he slightly cut his wrist? Do you think it has something to do with the fact that he could paralyze Hashirama?

I think it's like a kind of summon which eventually could turn Hashi into his puppet...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 on Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:33 am

hey you guys, is it me or is one of the tailed beast missing?

lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:30 am

Yeah there is number seven missing, I was counting it and discovered that Chomei wasn't there, we know where Kurama and Gyuki are, heck where is Bee anyway? haven't seen him in a while.

Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:39 am

Tbh, I don't think that it holds any importance if one Bijuu was missing. The issue was to bring the attention on the fact that Madara is now definitely aiming for the Bijuus. As far as Bee is concerned, yes I would like to see him more... Damn! He's a powerful Jinchuuriki as well and he is definitely an asset to the all alliance.

Anyway, let's wait a bit. Last week, there were no signs of Sasuke but that was not the case in this week's chapter.

Last edited by Irielo on Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Correcting a conjugaison mistake)
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 on Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:15 pm

I hope I don't sound rude for typing this, but as much as I love Hashirama, and Tobirama I kind of hope that they'll die... again. To give the alliance(specifically Konoha 11) a chance to show their TRUE abilities in combat. Having the first amd second there kind of takes the fight away from the alliance, like they're hogging it. But it kind of doesn't seem right if Hashi dies now, I don't know someone please give me answers to this?
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:37 pm

NaruHina <3 wrote:I hope I don't sound rude for typing this, but as much as I love Hashirama, and Tobirama I kind of hope that they'll die... again. To give the alliance(specifically Konoha 11) a chance to show their TRUE abilities in combat. Having the first amd second there kind of takes the fight away from the alliance, like they're hogging it. But it kind of doesn't seem right if Hashi dies now, I don't know someone please give me answers to this?
I agree with you absolutely. The next generation should take over now. Although I appreciate Hashirama, Tobirama, Hiruzen and Minato, I would really like to see the new generation surpassing the former one. This war is occurring in the new generation's era and it's quite natural that the ones belonging to it try to show what are their capacities.

If only Taijutsu can work on Madara, then why not having Lee with his opening gates, Sakura with her destructive fist and Hinata with her combo 64 palms + Twin Lion Fists to inflict him some damages. That would be really awesome imo and that would put them more in the spotlight... Unfortunately, I feel that Naruto and Sasuke will have the bigger roles in that issue.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:47 pm

I think there is another weakness to Madara as well, not sure how many agree with me on this one, but that Hashirama face on his chest seems like a giant bullseye in my opinion, I wonder what would happen if that face was destroyed, it would significantly weaken Madara as well.

Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:53 pm

51-mustang wrote:I think there is another weakness to Madara as well, not sure how many agree with me on this one, but that Hashirama face on his chest seems like a giant bullseye in my opinion, I wonder what would happen if that face was destroyed, it would significantly weaken Madara as well.
That makes sense. Just look at how he stopped Sasuke and how the latter seemed to aim to Hashirama's face with his blade... As an Edo Tensei, Madara did not have any blood, but now, he can show the extent of his power thanks to the Senju's cells he's cultivated combined to his Uchiha's blood.

Last edited by Irielo on Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correcting a conjugaison mistake)
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 on Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:59 pm

now that I think about it that face on madara's chest reminds me of whats his name kakuza or something like that( the one that many hearts that naruto destroyed with the rasenganshuriken). can that face be like a second 'heart' to madara?

lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:03 pm

We also have to remember, he can absorb Chakra, heal himself without making hand signs, something Hashirama was famous for. so ninjutsu is basically useless against him, it seems like they will need Taijutsu, that means Bushy Brow sensai, Rock Lee, Hinata, Sakura they would all be nice to have in this fight.

Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 on Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:15 pm

Thank you! I thought I was the only one. I hope Lee gets his chance in the spotlight... and Tenten get some panel time lol!
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles on Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:21 pm

If this fight only really features Naruto and Sasuke, I'm gonna be pissed. -.-

We already know those two are powerful, black blah, the main stars, we get it! Stop spamming us with that. Sakura deserves more spotlight and she definitely deserves to be fighting beside the boys, she's their teammate for godsake and he powered her up, she better be playing a role. The rookies (ALL of them) better be as well, Kishi has shat on them long enough. Show us why they were the genins to make it to the chuunin exams! show us what the next generation is made of and I don't just mean two of them!
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:34 pm

It would make since for the Konoha 11 to have some to do with this fight since Madara is formally of the Leaf, so it would be fitting for the Konoha ninja to finish him, we need Tobirama, but Minato and Kakashi are a little busy at the moment with their fight with Obito/Zetsu

Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 on Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:36 am

51-mustang wrote:It would make since for the Konoha 11 to have some to do with this fight since Madara is formally of the Leaf, so it would be fitting for the Konoha ninja to finish him, we need Tobirama, but Minato and Kakashi are a little busy at the moment with their fight with Obito/Zetsu
and maybe finally, we can see hinata's real power(using the twin lions and 64 palms and maybe something more) and the other konoha 11 can do some damage since taijutsu might be the only thing that will affect madara

lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:33 am

Well there are many Taijutsu users, Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, Hinata, Lee and Gai.

can you imagine the four man team of Naruto and Hinata, Sasuke and Sakura, teaming up against Madara, because the one thing we have to remember is that Hinata after her cousins death is one of the strongest Taijutsu users in the village, Lee and Gai pretty much take up one and two.

Naruto with Senjutsu chakra, I personally would love to see him surpass the Hashirama in that area, he has already beaten Jiraiya, so him being stronger than Hashirama in Senjutsu would be a nice touch as well.

So the characters that are missing and have been missing for a while are Tenten, Gai and Lee, and I am not talking about the time they beat Obito, but in this entire fight alone, we only get glimpses of them, and when I think about it, their time to shine should be right now.

Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum