Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Fast & Furious' star Paul Walker killed in car crash

3 posters

Go down

'Fast & Furious' star Paul Walker killed in car crash Empty 'Fast & Furious' star Paul Walker killed in car crash

Post by GreatKungLao Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:55 pm

'Fast & Furious' star Paul Walker killed in car crash 131130213718-paul-walker-horizontal-gallery

http://us.cnn.com/2013/11/30/showbiz/actor-paul-walker-dies/index.html

This is so not fair. He was a good actor, cool and with great charisma. I love his works, not only Fast and Furious, but Eight Below is a very good movie as well.

R.I.P. Paul Walker.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

'Fast & Furious' star Paul Walker killed in car crash Empty Re: 'Fast & Furious' star Paul Walker killed in car crash

Post by lily567 Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:50 am

R.I.P Paul Walker
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

'Fast & Furious' star Paul Walker killed in car crash Empty Re: 'Fast & Furious' star Paul Walker killed in car crash

Post by racefan1992 Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:14 am

RIP Paul one of my favorite actors.

Many don't know this but he co-owned his own professional racing team and raced himself when he wasn't acting.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down