Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KakaRin: did Kakashi love Rin too?

4 posters

Go down

KakaRin: did Kakashi love Rin too? Empty KakaRin: did Kakashi love Rin too?

Post by Irielo Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:00 am

I just wanted to know guys what do you think about that. Rin was in love with Kakashi and the moment she wanted to confess, he stopped her... Do you think Kakashi loved Rin too or was she only a good friend of him? The thing is we could see how Obito was in love with Rin who he considered as his only "ray of light" and that her loss led him where he is now. But I think that Kakashi was affected as well if not more, because Rin died through his hand...

Last edited by Irielo on Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

KakaRin: did Kakashi love Rin too? Empty Re: KakaRin: did Kakashi love Rin too?

Post by Bubbles Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:10 am

My KakaRin heart says yes. KakaRin: did Kakashi love Rin too? 195309866

He only stopped her words to tell her that he was once the kind of scum that would abandon her. It leads me to believe it was less about lack of any feelings and more feelings of not deserving her because of past actions.
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:08 pm

Bubbles wrote:My KakaRin heart says yes. KakaRin: did Kakashi love Rin too? 195309866

He only stopped her words to tell her that he was once the kind of scum that would abandon her. It leads me to believe it was less about lack of any feelings and more feelings of not deserving her because of past actions.
Same here for me...especially since the conversation was happening right after Obito's supposed death. I could imagine him feeling even more undeserving of her affection. It could very well be that her death by his hand has affected him a lot more than we know.
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:23 am

Bubbles wrote:My KakaRin heart says yes. KakaRin: did Kakashi love Rin too? 195309866

Lickstermik wrote:Same here for me...especially since the conversation was happening right after Obito's supposed death. I could imagine him feeling even more undeserving of her affection. It could very well be that her death by his hand has affected him a lot more than we know.
Thanks for your replies! Indeed, Kakashi might have been very affected by the fact that a friend or even someone he loved had to die by his hand. Moreover, he made a promise to Obito that he would take care of Rin and her dying by his hand might have been a trauma and like a nightmare to him. I think he felt and still feels guilty about that.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:27 pm

He also likely felt guilty because Obito loved Rin and he went out fighting for her sake while Kakashi wanted to abandon her. That could have been another reason he felt guilty. Obito loved her so much while Kakashi placed a mission over her. Maybe he felt less worthy of her heart than Obito because of it?
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelita Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:45 pm

before Gaiden I think Kakashi was too serious and too much of a stick in the mud to seriously consider such things

But I also think Kakashi wouldn't have allowed himself to love Rin back, not after Obito's "Death" and how he had acted during Gaiden.

But I do think there was probably a small room for romantic feelings for Rin in Kakashi's heart that he supressed.
Aelita
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down