Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Think Naruto Will get his girls kiss soon?

4 posters

Go down

Think Naruto Will get his girls kiss soon? Empty Think Naruto Will get his girls kiss soon?

Post by IIRUNEII Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:31 pm

Like alot of love storys iv seen, even if love is not the focus.

At end of a great conflict the hero(naruto) gets some type of kiss to canon the storys couple before a time skip.

SOOO Im hoping for something Like this to go down:
Spoiler:
Drawing made by angelmarion on deviantart.

Like she runs to him and then BAM, naruto goes in for the goal! Think Naruto Will get his girls kiss soon? 676744975 

Whats the ideas guys?

Last edited by Strawberry on Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:59 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Spoiler-tagging large image and adding original artist. (ANBU: Strawberry))
IIRUNEII
IIRUNEII

Back to top Go down

Think Naruto Will get his girls kiss soon? Empty Re: Think Naruto Will get his girls kiss soon?

Post by Irielo Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:41 pm

That would be for sure very sweet if they kiss when the war is over. I can imagine both of them exhausted

N:- We finally did it Hinata. This war is over
H:- I feel relieved now Naruto-Kun

Both look each other in the eyes and smile, then comes the hug which develops into a kiss... Think Naruto Will get his girls kiss soon? 195309866 
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Think Naruto Will get his girls kiss soon? Empty Re: Think Naruto Will get his girls kiss soon?

Post by IIRUNEII Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:15 pm

Irielo wrote:That would be for sure very sweet if they kiss when the war is over. I can imagine both of them exhausted

N:- We finally did it Hinata. This war is over
H:- I feel relieved now Naruto-Kun

Both look each other in the eyes and smile, then comes the hug which develops into a kiss...  Think Naruto Will get his girls kiss soon? 195309866 
Thats sweet Think Naruto Will get his girls kiss soon? 195309866 

I really believe at end of a great conflict the hero gets some type of kiss to canon the storys couple before a time skip,
and we know JUMP mag will want another naruto even if its not needed. we did not need DBGT and we got it lol.
IIRUNEII
IIRUNEII

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:29 pm

If the series had to continue, I do hope it does not fall at the level of DBGT which was imo a disaster...

But a kiss to canonize NaruHina and just after the war, why not on Naruto's birthday like 51-mustang once described, would be perfect.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:30 am

Gotta keep the fingers crossed. Think Naruto Will get his girls kiss soon? 2835597988
I've mentioned it somewhere before but after the war I  can imagine something like Naruto instigating the moment and they end up hugging, Hinata looks up at him smiling and then next panel he reaches in and surprises her with a kiss.
OR
They end up hugging but Naruto hesitates on the kiss (being nervous and what not), then Hinata smiles and surprises him with a kiss

Though however it happens, once it happens i'll be very fine with it Think Naruto Will get his girls kiss soon? 2835597988
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by Skywardstrike Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:58 am

Of course...but i would prefer for HInata to take the iniciative though...you know...get over her shyness...
Skywardstrike
Skywardstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down